Would you define yourself as having socially liberal leanings or more conservative leanings?
Socially liberal leanings:
* socialist "big government" approach to problems that most people in society share
* secular -- strong seperation between church and state.
* tightly regulated markets
* transparent government
* market based solutions to most social problems
* strong role for religion, possibly at the cost of civil rights
* free, unregulated markets
* opaque, secretive government
Please respond. :/ I need the data for a pop survey class assignment that's due in... 7 hours. Minimum 15 respondents.
I have protected your identities (the poll doesn't record them), but I need to know:
* if you are male or female
* your age
* your country of residence
If you don't want to disclose these publicly, please PM me.