Thread: EXE with EXE in a relationship, very passionate but both seeking Ti and not getting it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EXE with EXE in a relationship, very passionate but both seeking Ti and not getting it

EXE with EXE in a relationship, very passionate but both seeking Ti and not getting it

i am dating ESE man, is very fun relations so far, very passionate from both sides, but i can tell we both are seeking the Ti from one another but are not getting it

we just spent time on the phone both waiting for the other to give a clear answer, when i realized this i stepped up to do the Ti part but until then was like we are both lost or looking for something from the other, both trying to provoke the answer using Fe. is not unpleasant, yet, but is throwing me off sometimes.

anyone have Kindred relationship experience to share, especially EXE and EXE?? i would e very interested to read about

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm very curious how this 'finding answers using Fe' works and how it is lacking in comparison to answers found using Ti and how it compliments the Fe. Do you mind explaining more in depth?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gmail doesn't let you send .EXE files.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Gmail doesn't let you send .EXE files.
    lol!!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

However, if you rename them they won't be detected.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.