Thread: ENTp - for serious

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENTp - for serious

The climax. Full throttle death engine in search of its wasted sand part. Can't see in the time.

Its fullest use: the primitive man. At least it sees its banquet of crustaceous activity spent in the ether. "I am the biggest ass." It knows that its cloistered wet and baggy fire pits are a luxury kept for the secret festival. It wants always to akiegriezegal to spent its water. Blind.

Ultimate space: for it is in the use. Always forbears cannot want of little comment. As in all, sees very much the "entire" footprint. Jesus. Has for it in stores a message of stale piano keys. In itself sees "the magical one" who is a prince of the imagination: always has the big idea.

Sleeps but does not eat. This is its philosophy of it the universe. He feeds his one but does not feed his child. He is never hungry, for but who can see the food if it has already eaten? Who does not calm the burden of his own "ghost miracle"? It is the claim of Don who is the strongest mind in kirkwood; is the best.

"Hidden butt." Discovers his past through the light of orphan. Won't send its great inventions off in a rolled country, but soon it can see past the bruises of the conquest of Don.

Its wall is the largest.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Default Re: ENTp - for serious

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside

Ultimate space: for it is in the use. Always forbears cannot want of little comment. As in all, sees very much the "entire" footprint. Jesus. Has for it in stores a message of stale piano keys. In itself sees "the magical one" who is a prince of the imagination: always has the big idea.

Sleeps but does not eat. This is its philosophy of it the universe. He feeds his one but does not feed his child. He is never hungry, for but who can see the food if it has already eaten? Who does not calm the burden of his own "ghost miracle"? It is the claim of Don who is the strongest mind in kirkwood; is the best.

"Hidden butt." Discovers his past through the light of orphan. Won't send its great inventions off in a rolled country, but soon it can see past the bruises of the conquest of Don.

Its wall is the largest.
    I like this

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say, Darksides Dadaism generator needs reconfiguring--the patterns are too random.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

too random? is there such a thing?
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is, if you're running a Dadaism generator.

One of the best configs is Postmodernism generator http://www.elsewhere.org/pomo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI subtype

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emeye

One of the best configs is Postmodernism generator http://www.elsewhere.org/pomo
    uhhh??? he didn't use a generator
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by emeye

uhhh??? he didn't use a generator
    Oh, I could tell that; generated "texts" almost make sense. Darkside didn't get that far. Thus a need for reconfig.

I hate explaining jokes, especially the obvious ones

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate explaining jokes, especially the obvious ones
    *smirks*
    SEE

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside
    The climax. Full throttle death engine in search of its wasted sand part. Can't see in the time.

Its fullest use: the primitive man. At least it sees its banquet of crustaceous activity spent in the ether. "I am the biggest ass." It knows that its cloistered wet and baggy fire pits are a luxury kept for the secret festival. It wants always to akiegriezegal to spent its water. Blind.

Its wall is the largest.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Sleeps but does not eat. This is its philosophy of it the universe.
    LOL. This was pretty funny. Actually I currently try to read some of those translated texts from Russian sites and every now and then they look pretty much like this parody

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha. I liked it
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin