1 Thread(s)

Default Female LSI-ISTj + male EIE-ENFj examples

post them here.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Courtney Ford & Brandon Routh

? this is just a hunch, because i don't have much information about them.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Voltaire and Marquise Émilie du Châtelet.

Murray and Jo-Ann Rothbard.

Adolf ****** and Eva Braun
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Adolf ****** and Eva Braun
    i have wondered before if Eva Braun was LSI (just because ****** was EIE)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Ashton Kutcher EIE & Demi Moore LSI
    yup

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird how similar they look and weird how couples often look so much like each other.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ahton kutcher is a pussy.

TIM
    IEI-Ni; e54 so/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Ahton kutcher is a pussy.
    Also, kidding star?

Kutcher is ESI.
    Wife's a SLE.

Routh is clearly SLE.
    Ford's either IEI, LIE, or SLI, just from that tiny clip.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bruce Willis, who I think is a possible SLE
    I think this too.

TIM
    IEI-Ni; e54 so/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope.
    Touche.

Willis is the LSE you're looking for, which helps explain why sx/so e6 ESI Ash gets along all buddy buddy like w/him.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Willis could be any kind of withdrawn ST (LSI is my bet), but there is no, fucking, way, that the creator of Punk'd is an Fi type, much less Fi-dominant. Kutcher is EIE.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

TIM
    IEI-Ni; e54 so/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank fuck.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, and people still keep typing Kutcher as SLI which just completely blows my mind. He has to be my dual.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hardrunningrabbit View Post
    Touche.

Willis is the LSE you're looking for
    Agree on Willis = LSE. Delta ST at the very least.

And i agree with Kutcher being EIE (I used to think IEE, but hesitatingly so), especially if you guys identify so much with him, as I dont particularly identify with him. I was thinking Demi might be SLI, but I'm not great at recognizing female SLIs tbh.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Demi is LSI. Do men find Rumor attractive? Her body is amazing but the face is kinda I guess that's what you get when you breed with Willis.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I think Demi is LSI. Do men find Rumor attractive? Her body is amazing but the face is kinda I guess that's what you get when you breed with Willis.
    I think her face is ok (in that pic anyway). I'm not male though, so i have no idea. To each his own i guess.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's just so.........LONG. Like you could ski off it or something. There has to be some sort of jaw-cutting-off plastic surgery out there.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm.... rizzo and kenickie from grease?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Willis could be any kind of withdrawn ST (LSI is my bet), but there is no, fucking, way, that the creator of Punk'd is an Fi type, much less Fi-dominant.
    True story.

Isn't that show basically all ? Like just messing with people to see their reactions?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Micheal Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones are EIE-LSI
    Maybe Johnny Cash and June Carter were too
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm..
    Are those "halfmoon" eyes (for lack of a better word) typical in LSI women when they smile?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bruce Willis is boring. All his movies put me to sleep.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Bruce Willis in The Color of Night and Fifth Element especially. The Color of Night is a rather crappy movie and I think that's my favorite (I really like crappy movies for some reason). The Die Hard movies though just seem to be about how much he can bleed throughout the film (the genre of police film with lots of action and the cop with an attitude problem/on suspension with the bad relationship with the wife, where someone always ends up on a stretcher at the end).

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Iman & David Bowie

this is another hunch of mine, a while ago i had thought these two could be duals...

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

also, i agree that Bruce Willis is more likely SLE than LSE. Starfall has a good point, considering the positive relations he has with both his ex-wife and her husband. i also agree that Punk'd isn't oriented, lol.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that David Bowie is more of an IEI than an EIE. EIEs are the kind of types that often try to project the image of power and confidence, so they often appear "tough". David Bowie looks more like... a polite nice young man, maybe a little refined, stylish, elegant and quirky. He doesn't really have any wild, expansive gestures of many extroverted types, and he often appear more sort of like, for a lack of better word, a stick (especially in this video: ).

A good example of an EIE is Bono:

Bono looks like someone you can throw many things at, and he still won't falter. Like most EJs, he appears like a bulldozer.

Many of the David Bowie's songs are more personal, while many of the U2's songs are more about what everybody else as a whole is feeling (like "Mothers Of The Disappeared").

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree David Bowie is probably IEI. Bono is a massive IEE turd though.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When VIing LSI/EIE, what do you guys specifically look for and why?

everybody looks the same to me lol

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For EIE the most telltale sign is flamboyance/outlandishness. We tend to prefer dark colors and like looking stylish, but more often than not we don't know much about aesthetics so the clothes end up being mismatched in a way that makes Alpha SFs cringe in horror. Expression-wise, we usually sport either huge smiles and look excited, or (when we're not being engaged by our environment) we look sad and depressed. EIEs have sad, tragic dispositions, but we do our best to hide it.

On LSIs I'm actually not sure. The most common trait is probably rigidity in their movements, and of course the ubiquitous mustache.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David Bowie IEI? Hm. I'd go with EIE>IEI.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scissors View Post
    Hm..
    Are those "halfmoon" eyes (for lack of a better word) typical in LSI women when they smile?
    I'm not sure what quality you're describing--didn't ignore your post but can't pinpoint "halfmoon."
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry Golden - here is a better explanation.

Take a waning moon and rotate it 90 degrees clockwise and you get the shape of the eyes of all the female LSI's on these pictures.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post

Nietzsche is IEI. Ayn Rand liked his writing style, but hated his ideas.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

George & Brenda Carlin

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John Lennon and Yoko Ono

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps Robert Pattinson and Kristin Stewart from that vampire poop.

Stewart might be SLE. Pattinson, I think, is EIE.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean the characters? Both ESI. The actors, no idea.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i don't think Kristen Stewart is an LSI. the characters Bella & Edward are Gammas imo.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kyle+Richards+Mauricio+Umansky+Esquire+Celebrates+ 3z6dRuQ4El7l.jpg

Mauricio Umansky (EIE) and Kyle Richards (LSI). I really love this couple. Very possible Beta duals imo....

In case you were all wondering, Kyle Richards is Paris Hiltons aunt. lol
    cool, i'm not familiar with them but just from VI i could easily see it.

i'm noticing from this thread that LSI women tend to dress in flattering, clean lines and symmetrical cuts, with the overall look being sleek and polished.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast