Thread: Socionics has taken a step towards official science! MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF THE DUNNING-KRUGER EFFECT

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics has taken a step towards official science! MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF THE DUNNING-KRUGER EFFECT

Socionics has taken a step towards official science! A study has been published in the official scientific journal "Internauka" concerning the areas of socionics, psychology and mathematics! http://www.openaccessscience.ru/inde...ticle/view/285 Ya. V. Polozov Kiev Polytechnic Institute named after I. Sikorsky Abstract The Dunning-Kruger hypothesis states that the degree to which people can accurately assess their ability depends in part on the possession of the ability in question. In this work, the Reinin feature method was used to test the hypothesis. Graphs of dependence of confidence on competencies were constructed for various values of the response threshold of 40-70%. The developed model showed good agreement with known empirical data. It is shown that the patterns obtained are valid not only for people, but also for artificial intelligence.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

_Nice_

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And yet I still don't give a shit!

I mean I don't wanna come off too insensitive, you do seem like a dualized LII which is really cool. Like I can tell ur wife's Fe really helped round you out and complete you. =) So many other LIIs are like stuck in stuck-in-the-mud rigidity and are basically having a stroke without Fe to make them flexible lol.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can I read the peer reviews?
    I'm not going to leave one because I have no PhD

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

To have self-criticism and humor is good.

"Step to science" for any hypothesis is experimental proof.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"you cannot mistake"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome! Next is accredited degree programs and we will rack in the money!

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Appropriate, since many in the Socionics community suffer from Dunning-Kruger.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Appropriate, since many in the Socionics community suffer from Dunning-Kruger.
    That will in all actuality go for anyone, from anywhere, in regards to any "community" you'd care to mention or even dream up including this one!

I will point out that recent little episode in Kentucky as an example. I've always been forthright about my religious beliefs, how and why they are what they are, and have not shied away from the reasons as to why they are not wrong.

Sin makes you stupid. Any theory founded in sin will prove to be ultimately erroneous in the worst of ways. Communism and Psychoanalysis come to mind. However, where sin abounds God's grace abounds all the more. Without Freud Jung wouldn't have gone off on the route he did and thus create the foundation for Socionics. The commies and all the evil that resulted from them will come to a greater good in the end as well.

China becomes a majority Christian nation around 2040 at the latest. I'll let that fact percolate a bit. Let's just say that God loves him some Irony .

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post

Sin makes you stupid. Any theory founded in sin will prove to be ultimately erroneous in the worst of ways. Communism and Psychoanalysis come to mind. However, where sin abounds God's grace abounds all the more. Without Freud Jung wouldn't have gone off on the route he did and thus create the foundation for Socionics. The commies and all the evil that resulted from them will come to a greater good in the end as well.
    Why just Communism and not Capitalism also?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

China becomes a majority Christian nation around 2040 at the latest. I'll let that fact percolate a bit. Let's just say that God loves him some Irony .
    Will Saudi Arabia become Christian?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't Islam already a denomination of Christianity? It seems they believe in and teach a lot of the same things, but have some minor differences, such as Jesus being a messiah and not the son of God.

...I feel weird and dirty talking about this. It's like talking about Lord of the Rings as if it's real and then using it to control and dictate people's real lives. How the fuck did this ever become a thing?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
    It seems they believe in and teach a lot of the same things, but have some minor differences, such as Jesus being a messiah and not the son of God.
    There sure are differences, but yeah, Christianity and Islam always seemed pretty similar to me.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    Why just Communism and not Capitalism also?
    True Capitalism accepts things like the impossibility of Utopia and, if you really dig deep, the reality of humanity's fallen nature. Even full bore commies like Sartre accepted the doctrine of Original Sin because, staunch/defiantly atheist he was, couldn't help but conclude that such a fact was so self-evident even he couldn't deny despite the fact that once you accept that doctrine of the faith you're well on you way to becoming a faithful Christian.

Yes. In the fullness of time and that can be millennia in the future. The house of Saud can and will fall within the next millenia or two. Like I said sin makes ya stupid and even monkeys hammering away at buttons that amount to "I Win" conditions can and will get worn out over time. Dumb monkeys hammering at keys that deliver copious amounts of dopamine will only work for so long and, as far as I understand it, they've already started the downward spiral of inbreeding (e.g. marrying first/second cousins to each other).

The believers in the false prophet will find that the disciples of Christ had it far more right than their progenitor figured. I'd never put this assertion to a direct and physical test as a post guard in Arabia with an AK can shoot me with his gun and kill me very dead. Ya don't win converts by being a bible thumping idiot after all. Ya gotta meet em' halfway at the right time and place. St. Patrick is a good example of this (though a miracle or two always helps out a ton).
    Last edited by End; 04-03-2023 at 01:10 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
    Isn't Islam already a denomination of Christianity? It seems they believe in and teach a lot of the same things, but have some minor differences, such as Jesus being a messiah and not the son of God.
    In Islam, the three religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam call for the same thing, because they all come from God

But in terms of similarities, Islam is closer to Judaism than Christianity
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True Capitalism accepts things like the impossibility of Utopia and, if you really dig deep, the reality of humanity's fallen nature. Even full bore commies like Sartre accepted the doctrine of Original Sin because, staunch/defiantly atheist he was, couldn't help but conclude that such a fact was so self-evident even he couldn't deny despite the fact that once you accept that doctrine of the faith you're well on you way to becoming a faithful Christian.

Yes. In the fullness of time and that can be millennia in the future. The house of Saud can and will fall within the next millenia or two. Like I said sin makes ya stupid and even monkeys hammering away at buttons that amount to "I Win" conditions can and will get worn out over time. Dumb monkeys hammering at keys that deliver copious amounts of dopamine will only work for so long and, as far as I understand it, they've already started the downward spiral of inbreeding (e.g. marrying first/second cousins to each other).

The believers in the false prophet will find that the disciples of Christ had it far more right than their progenitor figured. I'd never put this assertion to a direct and physical test as a post guard in Arabia with an AK can shoot me with his gun and kill me very dead. Ya don't win converts by being a bible thumping idiot after all. Ya gotta meet em' halfway at the right time and place. St. Patrick is a good example of this (though a miracle or two always helps out a ton).

What the fuck are you saying? Can you speak more formally?

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Highly unlikely, the country is very strict, but also hypercritical. I think the elites would take any religion they can propagate for the preservation of power. Though Orthodox Christianity, or a more preserved version of Christianity is likely to be accepted in Saudi Arabia as it's differences with Islam is slim compared to Catholic and Protestant denominations.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is this sub chat about China becoming Christian in 20 years? Why is this relevant?

Also the AI part is really silly at this point. Lol. What did they do? Test it on ChatGPT?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Yaaroslav; 04-24-2023 at 07:01 PM.

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    What is this sub chat about China becoming Christian in 20 years? Why is this relevant?

Also the AI part is really silly at this point. Lol. What did they do? Test it on ChatGPT?
    Why?