View Poll Results: What type is Darkside?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTp

    0 0%
  • INTp

    0 0%
  • INTj

    0 0%
  • ESTp

    0 0%
  • 88 100.00%
Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Darkside

  1. #1
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Darkside







    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  2. #2
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILE. Stop attention whoring for him.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  3. #3
    Creepy-aurora_faerie

    Default

    Honestly......


    I think he is like me with my N-S thing....except he switches between I-E.

    XNTp!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He looks like he needs more sleep.

  5. #5
    Creepy-aurora_faerie

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    He looks like he needs more sleep.
    Most of those pictures are older...the newest one being the bra one I think. In the bra one it looks like he just got up.

    I don't want to vote unless there is a xNTp thing...could someone tell me the score?

  6. #6
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    click on "view results"
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  7. #7
    Creepy-aurora_faerie

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    click on "view results"

    oh crap i didnt know that was there

    ^_^



    who voted ESTp???

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    992
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default A Guess

    INTP or ISTP maybe.
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson


  9. #9
    Cone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,717
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whatever type you are, Joy.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

  10. #10
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And here's me playing the imaginary trumpet!

    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  11. #11
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hah!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  12. #12
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zem
    I think he is like me with my N-S thing....except he switches between I-E.

    XNTp!
    I really wish it was that simple. If that was possible I'd TOTALLY agree with you.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  13. #13
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    look at the eyes, nose, and facial expressions...







    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  14. #14
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol the russians say INFj
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  15. #15
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    STill ENTP
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  16. #16
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So you don't think he looks like those pics?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,294
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    lol the russians say INFj
    Actually, he does look INFj kinda, even though he isn't.

    I don't know if you guys accept ESTp yet, but that's the truth. (Everything he writes could have been said by Beta ST's that I know.)

    Think about it this way, an ESTp is just an ENTp with balls, and an actual awareness of reality. Unless they are crazy, druk, or on drugs, many ESTp's are usually people that take on a role of "mastermind" or someshit like that: they sit back and scope out weaknesses, which they may or may not use later. They might be quiet or jokey or serious, but inside they usually know the things that are going on, and just where to strike for maximum effect if absolutely needed.
    So you are saying that ENTp's have no balls or are not aware of physical reality?

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,294
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

  20. #20
    Creepy-aurora_faerie

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    Think about it this way, an ESTp is just an ENTp with balls, and an actual awareness of reality. Unless they are crazy, druk, or on drugs, many ESTp's are usually people that take on a role of "mastermind" or someshit like that: they sit back and scope out weaknesses, which they may or may not use later. They might be quiet or jokey or serious, but inside they usually know the things that are going on, and just where to strike for maximum effect if absolutely needed.


    that sounds sexy

  21. #21
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    lol the russians say INFj
    Actually, he does look INFj kinda, even though he isn't.

    I don't know if you guys accept ESTp yet, but that's the truth. (Everything he writes could have been said by Beta ST's that I know.)

    Think about it this way, an ESTp is just an ENTp with balls, and an actual awareness of reality. Unless they are crazy, druk, or on drugs, many ESTp's are usually people that take on a role of "mastermind" or someshit like that: they sit back and scope out weaknesses, which they may or may not use later. They might be quiet or jokey or serious, but inside they usually know the things that are going on, and just where to strike for maximum effect if absolutely needed.
    The stronger the ESTp the more valid this conjecture. The weaker the ESTp the more likely for him to be the "dumb ass" stereotype.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,294
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    What you have just read are my own personal viewpoints, and I take no responsibility for what happens if you choose to accept them for truth.
    Good.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    What you have just read are my own personal viewpoints, and I take no responsibility for what happens if you choose to accept them for truth.
    Good.
    You just owned me. I'm on the floor, dying.
    thing.

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    What you have just read are my own personal viewpoints, and I take no responsibility for what happens if you choose to accept them for truth.
    Good.
    You just owned me. I'm on the floor, dying.
    Good.

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,294
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No. Just if anyone took most of what anyone here said as "truth" they'd be up to their nose in cow manure.

    As per Darkside as ESTp: possibly. He looks more like the ENTps I know, but that's probably just the pallor and skittish disposition. ESTps I know tend to be more aloof in their web exchanges than I've seen from Darkside as they don't really consider talking online to be "doing" something. I can't vouch for ESTps as "ENTps with balls" because the two types are in my experience completely different and rather hard to mistake for one another. Even actual ENTps balls in tact (they do exist) don't seem anything like ESTps. The guy's picked ENTp for himself, and he'd know better than me what he thinks and acts like so...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •