Thread: some friend to VI (european)

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default some friend to VI (european)

I can't leave the pix too long because I don't have his express consent...

EDIT: Time's up, thanks to all posters
    Last edited by KeroZen; 12-28-2010 at 03:01 AM.
    "Everyone carries a shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individualís conscious life, the blacker and denser it is.
    At all counts, it forms an unconscious snag, thwarting our most well-meant intentions."

C. G. Jung

-----
    Know your body, know your mind, know your limits.

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quite some views but no one dares to answer... heh

I hope it's not because I said they were europeans?!

Anyway, I can of course give you many hints about these 3+2 cases but that would defeat the purpose of VI... but feel free to ask me.
    "Everyone carries a shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individualís conscious life, the blacker and denser it is.
    At all counts, it forms an unconscious snag, thwarting our most well-meant intentions."

C. G. Jung

-----

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those pics dont give me enough info to type. Dont bother posting sunglass pics because eyes can be key along with other things.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok I replaced the last one with a clear face view, but unfortunately he's wearing sunglasses on most pics I have..

C. G. Jung

-----

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's a tough one to type by just VI...

That last pic i was about to say SLI or LSE but a couple of other pics sort of look different.

Tell us a little bit about him...

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the last pic has some Te look to it but unfortunately it's not very representative of him in real life, that's why I didn't post it in the first place.

Also, in the 5 cases I posted, he's the one I know the least, so I'm not very confident here...

He's by all definitions extraverted, he was the cool guy, very outgoing, socially active, with a lots of "followers", easily joking and leading/switching the conversation.

He loves extreme sports, he used to to do circuit car races, on the pic I removed he was flying an airplane, I dunno if "wizz kid" is the term, but "gifted child" yeah, although not "spoiled" like many...

He's very kind hearted, tender inside, even if he acts a bit like a tough guy.

He wasn't the brightest at school, but he had us explain him things and he usually understood pretty well.

He enjoys life fully...

At his wedding, he wore a nice blue suit...with a chewbacca mask! (well not during the whole ceremony...)

C. G. Jung

-----

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeroZen View Post
    Yeah the last pic has some Te look to it but unfortunately it's not very representative of him in real life, that's why I didn't post it in the first place.

Also, in the 5 cases I posted, he's the one I know the least, so I'm not very confident here...

He's by all definitions extraverted, he was the cool guy, very outgoing, socially active, with a lots of "followers", easily joking and leading/switching the conversation.

He loves extreme sports, he used to to do circuit car races, on the pic I removed he was flying an airplane, I dunno if "wizz kid" is the term, but "gifted child" yeah, although not "spoiled" like many...

He's very kind hearted, tender inside, even if he acts a bit like a tough guy.

He wasn't the brightest at school, but he had us explain him things and he usually understood pretty well.

He enjoys life fully...

At his wedding, he wore a nice blue suit...with a chewbacca mask! (well not during the whole ceremony...)
    Yeah sounds SLE actually. Maybe?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISTp

TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, how do you come up with ISTp here? Kero just said his friend is by all definitions extroverted.

And at the risk of offending you, I want to say that before I opened this thread I saw that you were the last person to post in it, and I thought, "Her verdict will be ISTp." That was without seeing the thread and the photos. That's not me using Ni; I thought this because it seems like you diagnose that type incredibly frequently.

Kero: Although I don't claim to have any real VI skills, the only thing I got from the photos was a tentative E>I and an S>N, but only slightly. The way he stands in some photos and the way he looks at the camera seem potentially extroverted and sensing.
    Last edited by golden; 12-15-2010 at 09:57 AM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa types everybody as ISTp. Whoever programed her either really likes or really hates ISTps. In her case I'd hope it stands for "I'm sorry to post."

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's weird, he looks like a different person in each picture.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes FDG I must admit it's not an easy VI case.

In fact when I used to frequent him a lot, he was looking more like in #1 and #4, always that cool confident smile, very positive guy, charming etc...

But it's clear he has a very different gaze in the other pix and I don't recall ever seeing him with that face... So I don't know if he's posing, or maybe he's less relaxed than in the past...

Elsewhere we discussed about false self-confidence, but I really doubt it's the case here... He had a wealthy family, tons of friends and hobbies and is rather handsome...so he's really mister nice guy hehe.

But I might be wrong and he could be an intratim in socionics terms I don't know...it's not like anything I said is reserved to extratims...intratims can be cool, handsome and have lots of friends...

C. G. Jung

-----