Ok, my type has clogged other threads sufficiently for one day I'd say. As such I'd like to move all discussion on it to its own thread. Anyway, some reasons I presented already for EIE:
1) I'm very emotional.
2) I value Fe and Ti above anything else, so it's either this or LII (given that my Sensing elements both suck). Basically, I'm Merry as fuck. I am additionally very adept at producing an Fe-atmosphere. I don't identify with the Spock-like demeanor I've seen actual LIIs display.
3) Of the two, I identify more as Aristocratic than as Democratic. I tend to judge people as part of a group before I do as individuals, and I tend to look down on people I consider inferior to myself. Alphas make an effort to get along with everybody.
4) It fits my intertype relations to perfection.
5) While both my Fe and Ti are very well-developed (making it difficult to pin a type on me -- most people here think I'm Ti-ego because a debate isn't a kind of setting where I'm likely to deploy Fe), my Ti developed later. My first posts on a political forum I used to post in before coming here feature me using a lot of Ti, but in an embarrassingly sloppy manner, which would be fit of either me being an idiot (which I'm not -- I have an IQ in the low 140s), or my Ti being very underdeveloped (as suggestive functions usually are).
6) Te-role and Si-PoLR. Si: I stay up for days because I wanna see what I can do next, often neglect to eat if I'm doing something exciting enough (Right now I haven't eaten anything since 8 last night -- I should probably eat but I don't wanna get up from here), have zero sense of aesthetics. Te: I try to pretend to be efficient and organized and in control, but it never works out properly. I obsessively keep track of time so I can finish whatever I have to do on time, but I get sidetracked by other more interesting shit and I never get anything done on time. And so on.
7) The Male EIE description fits me to the T, according to my friendsAnd some further arguments:Fe: I smile easily and laugh a lot, I crack jokes all the time in almost any situation and have trouble remaining serious. I'm extremely casual, always have a "hey dude what's up" attitude, even places where I'm supposed to remain serious (like at work). When I'm bored I enjoy fucking with people for sheer lulz. I tend towards exaggeration when it comes to projecting emotions (I never say something was good, unless it was so-so... I say it was GREAT, it was AWESOME, it was THE BEST, or if it was bad it was HORRIBLE, it SUCKED, it was AWFUL). I'm good at acting/simulating emotion, and I love performing.
Ni: I'm always somewhat uncertain I made the right choice about anything, I like pondering the meaning of things and situations, and how events will unfold -- as such, I'm very into politics. I also have a bit of an alarmist bent, which comes out, again, in political debates.
"I'm very emotional" essentially all but rules out the other choice (LII), as LIIs are very restrained -- they like a loose Fe atmosphere, but they need the help of EXFj's to loosen up.
- I strongly identify with manipulative Ni-creative, as illustrated in this thread. I tend to forecast how people will act and react and guide them into doing what I want them to do. In forums this manifests in me tricking people into arguing with each other so I can learn from the argument about a subject that holds my interest. On the subject of my type, particularly, I've done it twice already: Once to figure out my MBTI type, and once to figure out my Socionics type.
- I VI as EIE almost perfectly (I confirmed it with third parties), per this barely understandable but otherwise very good definition). I have a sad, melancholic look in my eyes, which turn into puppy eyes when I smile (which is why I got VI'd SEI here -- I have that look when I'm happy, SEIs have it all the time), but at the same time a manic, obsessive gleam. I'm uncoordinated. I make an effort to contain my emotions and appear impassible (Ti-suggestive), but utterly fail at it -- whenever I'm angry or sad or what have you, it leaks out. My fashion style is utterly disjointed (my favorite enesemble are jeans, a button-down shirt, suit jacket and a tie, with the top button unbuttoned), and I enjoy somber colors. I have a strongly elitist streak to my personality, generally looking down on people I consider less intelligent than me. I have some isolated VI traits from other types such as ILE (fidgeting with an object, sometimes breaking it in the process, gesticulating with my hands when I speak), SLE (Wiggle on the spot when forced to stand still) and LIE (eyes dart every which way, can't keep them fixed on one spot), but the great bulk of my body language says EIE.
- Reading type descriptions from Socionics.com, there are entire passages of the ILE description that don't fit me, starting with the whole emotional distance stuff (ruling out Fi-PoLR), but most particularly this:
This... not me. My attitude is more along the lines of, "can't explain it? Fuck it."ENTps are interested in and talk about everything that is new and unusual even if it is not in their main field of knowledge. It is as if they are magnetised by all brand new theories and are fascinated by all phenomena that can not be explained with logic or reason, for example: ESP, telekinesis and UFO's. They cannot logically explain their ideas as they are always intuitive and vague. Most people cannot fully comprehend their concepts, they simply believe or do not believe.
EDIT- Oh, and I have Pathetic Se. Quite literally... I actually crave being rich and powerful, yet so far, at 22 years of age, I'm broke, unemployed and in debt.