Hey, I'd need your help determining wich one is my type. I did a test and got ESTP, but I'm still new to all this.
I guess I'll have to talk about myself. Wee.
- I'm extroverted. But not a lot. I don't mind an alone weekend, but I don't love it either. I like talking to people, joking, having fun, etc
- I'm a bit shy sometimes.
- I like being the center of attention. I however don't seek it.
- I'm more of a fun person than a hardworking one. Annoys some people xD
- I love those powerpuff girls smilies. I just noticed them and it had to be said.
- I'm not really spiritual, intuitive, half-crazy and all that. I'm way more logical, rational and scientific.
- I'm highly intelorant over weak, cowardly, too following, sissy people. This is something I don't accept. I'm very dominant and sometimes borderline army general. I'm also strict.
- But I'm an hypocrite. I don't usually follow rules if they don't make sense to me and instead create my own ones and sometimes impose them to people. Shit, I'm a jerk.
- I'm veeery indecisive, messy, omgwheredidiputmykeys, etc
- I'm very imaginative and have a lot of ideas
- I'm a realist over an idealist.
- I love learning. I'm a bit of a nerd hehe.
- I also like helping people and I'm a rather nice person
- Okay, finally maybe I'm not that nice. I try to be nice, but end up looking like a jerk anyways because people take my jokes too seriously or because they're asking for critism, I give some to them and they start crying. Gosh.
I hope that's enough because honestly writing about myself is boring.
Btw, is there a difference between the socionics and mbti type. (ESTP and ESTp for example?)