some sort of N type?
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What Function

can this be related to:

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    Something I have noticed in myself is my reaction when certain topics arise in conversation, perhaps it’s indicative of my unvalued functions.

I don’t know how to explain it, but I feel deeply irritated. And the strange thing is, its not so much the topic, which involve future plans, decisions taken, discussing the human soul, and those sort of philosophical things; but the type of delivery, which unfortunately I’m having difficulty identifying... I just know I hate it! ha!

Another thing that annoys me is when people state that they know all about me (not factual-wise, but emotional-wise), and they know who I am inside, when in my mind they have no idea since they aren’t me.. I don’t know if I’m explaining it correctly. But if someone starts telling me (or worse, a third person) what they think to be my self, or their analysis of my self, I’m like “SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!”. I don’t really know why. I try to be polite (though I’m sure my discomfort is apparent) because I understand they are doing this analysis innocently and sharing their perceived discoveries, and perhaps they’re right! But I don’t like it! It’s like I don’t like my motives analyzed. Just let me be!

Returning to the second paragraph, maybe what irritates me in those philosophical conversations (and I might just be a bystander, in which case I will leave) is the type of delivery (analyzing motives).

I don’t feel I’ve expressed my sentiments towards these situations in their entirety nor accurately. But it’s the best I can do for now.
    "We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."
    -Charles Bukowski

"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost."
    -unknown

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First thought: Ne-PoLR (see wikisocion ESI Ne-PoLR description), but don't quote me on that. I need to get some sleep before typing anything seriously, seriously.