Creepy-male

You have no soul, monster.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This not is the SEI?

Creepy-male

I don't know. I don't see why Kirby's Epic Yarn embodying cutesy Alpha SF means Cooking Mama can't also.

Creepy-male

Stealing powers? Are you accusing me of using Christian magic?

Creepy-male

Lol. Except I have a girl friend who thinks more like a typical guy than I do I can totally imagine her smirking at that first line of yours there

And SEI pathology? What you mean?

Creepy-male

I follow you, but why "pathology"?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    This not is the SEI?

no way cooking mama is ESI.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Kirby in general evokes that feel-good, hedonistic quality of eating anything in sight and so stealing powers.
    That's what you get when you steal the Star Rod (You get eaten)

Also I like Kirby and Megaman, the idea of gaining different abilities and skills seems very and

In fact I'd wish they'd create more modern fancy games on this template, there was always something really satisfying playing megaman when you gained a new power. I thought of a game where you essentially go level to level and at the end their would be a boss. The level would have a consistent setting and mood, and the boss at the end you would have to converse with and either convince to join you in your efforts (which relates back to the main story of the game) or you would duel. Each boss has a special ability or skill which you learn from either defeating him or being taught my him. At the end of every level you gain the new ability, go back to the main hub, the main story progresses a little, and you go to the next level for some reason that relates back to the main story and final boss.
    Last edited by male; 11-20-2010 at 09:47 AM.

Creepy-male

Part of me wants to associate Megaman with Se.

You wanna beat this level? HUH PUNK?!? Well fuck you! You're gonna have to EARN it.

And do you know what your reward is? Do you wanna know what you get for making it through the level?! More and harsher punishment! BRAWRRRRRRRGH.

EDIT

Whereas Kirby is like,

Hi man Hey, come this way, the end of the level is right over here. Haha, no worries man. Hope you had fun.

Oh, but, uh... if you want to get more out of the game, like, you can totally do some of these bonus challenges, but hey. Completely up to you. I'm chill.

Anyway, take it easy, and have fun now! Peace out bro. Have a good one.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    In fact I'd wish they'd create more modern fancy games on this template, there was always something really satisfying playing megaman when you gained a new power. I thought of a game where you essentially go level to level and at the end their would be a boss. The level would have a consistent setting and mood, and the boss at the end you would have to converse with and either convince to join you in your efforts (which relates back to the main story of the game) or you would duel. Each boss has a special ability or skill which you learn from either defeating him or being taught my him. At the end of every level you gain the new ability, go back to the main hub, the main story progresses a little, and you go to the next level for some reason that relates back to the main story and final boss.
    You're almost describing the Zelda formula The difference is that you gain new tools or abilities before the boss, not as a result of defeating it/him/them/hers (yes, hers. LOOKING AT YOU TWINROVA.)

And speaking of Twinrova, wtf? She was Ganon's mother. What the hell happened to him when she split into the witches? Seriously.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Arthur View Post
    Part of me wants to associate Megaman with Se.

You wanna beat this level? HUH PUNK?!? Well fuck you! You're gonna have to EARN it.

And do you know what your reward is? Do you wanna know what you get for making it through the level?! More and harsher punishment! BRAWRRRRRRRGH.

EDIT

Whereas Kirby is like,

Hi man Hey, come this way, the end of the level is right over here. Haha, no worries man. Hope you had fun.

Oh, but, uh... if you want to get more out of the game, like, you can totally do some of these bonus challenges, but hey. Completely up to you. I'm chill.

Anyway, take it easy, and have fun now! Peace out bro. Have a good one.
    I actually associate megaman with Ne and Ti honestly the quirky alpha mad scientists and every boss level runs on a particular formula, to defeat them you have to learn what the formula is and then exploit it, after which you gain the power.

Creepy-

You have no soul, monster.

Some of the video games that I liked are: Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, Worms, Pharaoh, Dungeon Keeper, Sanitarium, American McGee's Alice, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine, Star Wars Episode I: Racer, Zuma, Carmageddon.

My SEI dad played Prince of Persia, American McGee's Alice, Hitman, Indiana Jones, Max Payne, CS, Delta force, Half-life, Painkiller, Sanitarium. He would cringe at that Kirby game.

(Why does everything associated with SEI must be sickening cute, fluffy, extremely cheesy or related to cleaning , cooking or taking care of kids?)

Creepy-bg

sickening cute, fluffy, extremely cheesy or related to cleaning , cooking or taking care of kids?
    I am none of things.

worms (liked the forts one best), all the tomb raiders, Doom, Quake, Unreal (the first Unreal was the best FPS ever imo), GTAs, Interstate '82, Black and White, Giants Citizen Kabutu. idk and some other shit.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
    (Why does everything associated with SEI must be sickening cute, fluffy, extremely cheesy or related to cleaning , cooking or taking care of kids?)
    I don't know why either. Some myth that is circulating in forums.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Stereotypical SEI:

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you sometimes feel like a woman trapped in a man's body, Arthur?

Just askin'

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Divided View Post
    Do you sometimes feel like a woman trapped in a man's body, Arthur?

Just askin'

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    I don't know why either. Some myth that is circulating in forums.
    All the elements have lame, one-dimensional stereotypes attached to them. It's because people want simple, easy-to-digest ways of understanding painfully inaccessibly complex concepts.

Granted, wikisocion probably doesn't help. I had to correct someone recently who thought Si was about hygiene and stuff. Um...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TA
    All the elements have lame, one-dimensional stereotypes attached to them. It's because people want simple, easy-to-digest ways of understanding painfully inaccessibly complex concepts.
    Really, thanks for the

For future reference, though, is there a better fitting, like, 5-word stereotype for SEIs et al?

If I'ma be off, I guess I hope to be a little less so.

Creepy-male

Good-natured and energy-conserving.

Exactly five words

Creepy-bg

For future reference, though, is there a better fitting, like, 5-word stereotype for SEIs et al?
    Your1 mom2 loves3 my4 cock5.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Ironically, my1 mom2 is SEI, too.

I'll run this by her next time she calls.

Quote Originally Posted by TA
    Good-natured and energy-conserving.
    If my Ti...cough...math is right, that's thr...

Ah, what the heck, works for me.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDIT

Granted, wikisocion probably doesn't help. I had to correct someone recently who thought Si was about hygiene and stuff. Um...
    Wikisocion would be reliable if Rick would actually police it decently. Instead he let HotelAmbush, who understands like nothing about personality, run the place for the longest time. Rick is smarter than this, and yet he doesn't take the time to make it a quality, sensible resource.

But I guess his relationship with the professionals leaves him hamstrung, because a number of them buy the stereotypes as well. And he can't really argue with them, now can he? So it's a catch-22: on the one hand he has to make sacrifices to teach socionics to the masses, but on the other the quality of the learning is widely varying as a result of the sacrifices.

But seems like Rick was always more into the relations than the personalities anyhow.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could be wrong, but this makes me think of SEI's. Actually the lyrics ooze with

Edit
    Go watch, It wont play here
    The mode of goodness conditions one to happiness, passion conditions him to the fruits of action, and ignorance to madness.

Chapter 14, Verse 9.
    The Bhagavad Gita

Creepy-bg

Ironically, my1 mom2 is SEI, too.

I'll run this by her next time she calls.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This video game does not have enough hookers to be alpha.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    This video game does not have enough hookers to be alpha.

Creepy-male

What gives people the impression that megaman is ?