Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: A Friend

  1. #1
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default A Friend















    .
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  2. #2
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILI, IEI, LII. Introverted, a little physically awkward (indicative of intuitive types)... EII would be a possibility too, I suppose. So basically, an intuitive introvert. I'm leaning towards Ni-ego, but no real solid reasons for that, and there's a good chance that I'm biased in favor of Ni-ego. But definitely an intuitive introvert.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  3. #3
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *bump*
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  4. #4
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    *bump*
    excuse you.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For some odd reason he looks INTj to me. . . .

    But that's just a guess; I'm terrible at VI. :wink:

  6. #6
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    excuse you.
    Wouldn't that be more appropriate for a belch?

    Anyway, my friend was interested to know his result, so I figured I'd put this back out there.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  7. #7
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Wouldn't that be more appropriate for a belch?
    no. for a belch you say "yummy!"

  8. #8
    "Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    near Russia
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    1,025
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEE comes to mind.

  9. #9
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fwiw, most of our interaction is light and playful, and interspersed with "roleplay", as it were. We have rather ridiculous nicknames for each other, and we've gotten onto some crazy conversational tangents. It generally feels like I don't have to watch myself with him, so I can toss out half-kidding reactions without being taken too seriously. There have been times when he's seemed a bit sensitive, though it is possible that I just took some of his replies too seriously. We met at college but have spent no time together face-to-face (I added him on Facebook, and he initiated the IMing and texting). I'm not sure how we would do face-to-face.

    A little more info later.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  10. #10
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    May be INTj

  11. #11
    2 EVIL I golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Several stories high
    TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Posts
    2,969
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I saw XNTx, I>E. *hands you a grain of salt*

  12. #12
    RSV3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was thinking some irrational type. Initially thought IEI or ILI, but I don't know anymore. He doesn't look like an LII though.

  13. #13
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RSV3 View Post
    I was thinking some irrational type. Initially thought IEI or ILI, but I don't know anymore. He doesn't look like an LII though.
    Heya! Happy belated birthday.
    Last edited by Cuddly McFluffles; 11-25-2010 at 05:47 PM.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  14. #14
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII Ne

    BTW, is that the Edge (Wrestling)?
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  15. #15
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    he looks really impressionable and deep down, afraid of who he is.

  16. #16
    RSV3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Heya! Happy belated birthday.
    Thanks!

  17. #17
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,614
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    IEE comes to mind.
    qft. IEE or SEE, EII.

    edit: hmm, or maybe LSE?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •