Thread: Hullo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hullo!

Hey guys! I'm pink!
    My favorite color is indigo!

As for studying typology, I'm rather new. I started last year, got fed up with being typed and then got sucked back into it again. It's strange how once you get into the business it never leaves you. Right now, I'm really not sure as to what my type is, so that's part of the reason as to why I've come here.

Right now, I'm currently a Broke College Student, but I want to be an elementary school teacher, and a violinist in a quartet at weddings on the side.

Other things to consider are: I can play five different instruments, I quite enjoy horseback riding and used to show until it got too catty. Now I just like to ride for fun. Violin is the first instrument that I have been able to stick with for more than a few months. Failure and Zombies terrifiy me. I enjoy to go walking late at night and blast my headphones.

That should be enough for now! Hopefully I'll be able to stick around on this forum longer than the others! Either way, I'm happy to be here!

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Hello!
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkCapriccio View Post
    I'm currently a Broke College Student
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkCapriccio View Post
    ...Zombies terrifiy me. I enjoy to go walking late at night and blast my headphones.
    How does this fit together?!

Anyway, welcome to the forum!
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys!

It fits together because I plot out how to kill a zombie if it attacks me while I walk at night. There was talk of a giant game of ZOM on campus that lasts for a week and I realize that I'll need to carry a battle axe with me if I want to go walking at night and participate in the campus wide ZOM battle. That also means I need to get a battle axe.

Creepy-male

Hey!

You shouldn't be afraid of zombies and failure, zombies because they don't exist, and you shouldn't be afraid of failure, because you already failed by being afraid of something that doesn't exist, and nothing horrific actually happened, so really no reason to be afraid.