Thread: what's this girl's type?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what's this girl's type?

jkashfsjkdf
    Last edited by Vois; 11-24-2010 at 06:51 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does she have any positives?

Creepy-Korpsey

ESFj

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vois View Post
    She is extremely social, and loud. She can be heard talking from accross a... city, almost.
    ESFj

/thread
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vois View Post
    she places very much concern on being "politically correct." she won't say fag, gay, retarded, etc... she, in general, likes to be what is considered "socially acceptable," with the exception of the times that she purposefully tries to come up with weird or obscene opinions (which never make much sense, logically speaking), for the sake of.. I don't know... standing out.

She is extremely social, and loud. She can be heard talking from accross a... city, almost.

She seems drawn to positions of power (like a lawyer or docter). She is attracted to money and expensive, quality items like nice clothes, and nice cars (like Mercedes and whatnot). She likes to eat out a lot.. have dinner dates with her friends, at fancy restaurants.

She is extremely judgmental of everyone, and is actually quite a hateful person, despite the fact that she seems friendly upon first meeting her (she laughs a lot and tells a lot of jokes). She is superficially nice to everyone, even people she hates. The only time I ever see her interact in a way that doesn’t seem superficial is when she’s around her close friends.
    She often insults people to their face, but it is usually hard to pick up on the fact that she’s insulting someone because she’ll say it with a laugh and the statement will only very subtly infer what she’s trying to say… If you point out that you know what she’s saying and tell her to “just say it,” she gets angry and embarrassed, but continues to laugh, forcedly…

I think that’s about it.

edit: she also places a lot of value on making "change" in the world, and claims that she does so by challenging traditional opinions, though in reality, she's very traditionally-minded herself. She has many opinions, all which conflict with each other.
    I was actually thinking EIE/ENFj. The following part makes me think valuing, particularly an hidden agenda.

She seems drawn to positions of power (like a lawyer or docter). She is attracted to money and expensive, quality items like nice clothes, and nice cars (like Mercedes and whatnot). She likes to eat out a lot.. have dinner dates with her friends, at fancy restaurants.

Also the part about placing alot of value on making "change" in the world or coming up with weird or obscene opinions for the sake of standing out, sounds like a beta NF thing to do. The part about her being traditionally minded in reality, points more towards ESE. I'm still leaning overall towards EIE.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFjs are traditional also. Though I'm definitely sure the leading function is , it's the only one that causes loudmouthing to such a degree.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned