Thread: Vicky Jo

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Vicky Jo

an MBTI practitioner who types INFJ in myers briggs and maintains the websites:

I N F J

INFJ or INFP? a closer look

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure, perhaps Beta.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took a mild disliking to her in the first second of this video...
    "hey you" is far too familiar for my liking, and in the context seems condescending. I also don't like her dress or hair.
    As such any further attempts to form a judgement have been tainted by this.
    I'll watch later after I've recovered from my shock and disgust, for now I'll type her as a seemingly condescending annoying person.

Addendum:

I don't like the way she sits in her chair or the way it's positioned against the wall - I don't like the composition or framing of the video. I really dislike her dress. And there is something unsettling about it along with her smug self satisfied smile.

Vicky Joe, I don't like your clothes, your hair, your smile or your video. Vicky Joe, I don't like you.... or your body language.

I see a lot of Vicky Joe in me.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    I'll watch later after I've recovered from my shock and disgust, for now I'll type her as a seemingly condescending annoying person.
    I guess I'm not the only one who got that impression. I was previously on a forum where she posted and I got the idea that she was more interested in her own self-promotion then in genuienly wanting to help others understanding themselves. I just got the impression she was rather self-righteous and too sure her impressions of others were right.

Socionics wise, I'd say beta NF, leaning toward EIE.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lol i'm loving these responses.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She doesn't really annoy me. She tends to talk about herself mostly and I understand that that is usually annoying too many people.

But she sounds Fe-base/Fi-ignoring. I saw some of her videos along time ago when I was looking into the MBTI system and she often displayed the ESE Te role function of needing to make everything into a very kind of explicit logic. This often makes them look condescending to others as if they deserve that everything be fully explained with every detail as if they can't be bothered to think for themselves. But their interpretation is that they really just don't understand and need the details...or something.

But anyway, she seems ESE to me more than anything else.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after watching that, probably IEI; she comes across as overtly introspective but also rather flighty and concerned with Fe external projections with all the gesticulating and melodic way of speaking
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've watched a lot of her videos lately. I think she's EIE.

Interesting video where she claims she's having an INFJ-INFJ diskussion. Woman to the right is in fact EII, I would say. But Vicky is EIE.

(Her husband is probably LII, they are semiduals. He is in some videos.)

Vicky + husband:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDnms...ature=youtu.be

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've looked at her before, and INFp seems reasonable. No opinion on her husband though.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj or INFp imo. Im french so I dont understand all wtf she speak about, but the vibe I get from her is more ENFj. So ENFj-Ni or INFp-Fe.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the guy she interview is strongly INFp -

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fe-INFp e1 imho

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    ... I just got the impression she was rather self-righteous and too sure her impressions of others were right.
    that's a common impression people get from her videos, she tends to come off as pushy with her views and her gesturing borders on aggressive at times

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Fe-INFp e1 imho
    An irrational type being E1, priceless.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    An irrational type being E1, priceless.
    since when irrational cannot be type 1?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

since when irrational cannot be type 1?
    By the same reasoning DA, Bardia, discojoe to name a few being E1 and rational types are, in fact, irrational types ? Furthermore, what's the point in assigning socionics types to enneagram types, in other words, what's the point in arguing this and that socionics type can't or can be this and that enneagram type ?

You did all on this forum a favour stating E1 can be a irrational type in socionics, that is, you put and end to this discussion. You're IEI, have you typed a SLE you know E1 ?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

By the same reasoning DA, Bardia, discojoe to name a few being E1 and rational types are, in fact, irrational types ?

You did all on this forum a favour stating E1 can be a irrational type in socionics, that is, you put and end to this discussion. You're IEI, have you typed a SLE you know E1 ?
    There is no connection between rationality/irrationality and enneagram. The fact that some rational types are e1 doesn't mean irrational cannot be e1. The fact that some rationals type as 1 doesn't mean that they are irrationals.

Haven't met a SLE 1 yet but IEIs e1 sure.

Furthermore, what's the point in assigning socionics types to enneagram types, in other words, what's the point in arguing this and that socionics type can't or can be this and that enneagram type
    Enneagram types are usually used to explain some of the more minute differences between identicals. There is no point in arguing about it just that the connection you made between rationality/irrationality and enneagram typings seemed weird to me.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There is no connection between rationality/irrationality and enneagram. The fact that some rational types are e1 doesn't mean irrational cannot be e1. The fact that some rationals type as 1 doesn't mean that they are irrationals.
    Alright, you're shooting other people's ideas down right now, carefully woven web of correlating socionics types to enneagram and vice versa, broken, eh

Haha.

Haven't met a SLE 1 yet but IEIs e1 sure.
    That's great.

There is no point in arguing about it just that the connection you made between rationality/irrationality and enneagram typings seemed weird to me.
    I didn't do anything, just reading this board, enneagram subforum, for instance, one learns a lot of things. I do not come up with things, I just use them, that's a big difference.