Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings! (new INTj member)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Greetings! (new INTj member)

Greetings to you all. I have recently stumbled upon this forum once again and don't know why I have not joined in before. I have enjoyed reading many of your posts (especially those of my fellow INTJ types), and I hope to learn more about you all as time goes onward.

A small bit about me:
    INTJ
    Origin: Chicago USA
    Favorite Film: Hauru no Ugoku Shiro (Howl's Moving Castle)
    Favorite Book: Ender's Game (Orson Scott Card)
    (Lord of the Rings is a close second)
    Current Book: Rendezvous with Rama (Arthur C Clarke)
    Favorite Music: Boston Pop's Orchestra playing "Legend of Zelda"

I am a fan of epic anime and have been watching Naruto again recently.

I am a rocket scientist by trade... no joke. I specialize in computational astrodynamics (ie running computer simulations on satellite dynamics and controls), and am currently finishing my master's degree. I believe it to be my calling in life (though I am starting to grow weary of school).

Favorite past-times:
    - Formulating and expanding my worldview by the introduction of a unique and concise personal lexicon.
    - Reading speculative fiction (mostly science fiction but also fantasy)
    - I-Go which I consider to be the perfect game for INTJ's
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_%28board_game%29
    - Studying Japanese language and culture
    (Omoshiroii mo tanoshii da yo! Demo, muzukashii da. Dareka wakaru ka?)
    - Swordplay (fencing) both western and eastern (though I don't often get the chance these days)

Foremost, I am curious to compare notes with my kindred spirits on the forum (especially the rare gems that are the INTJ women! :wink. I thought I would introduce myself properly before jumping in.

Now, though I am used to being 'poked', as it were, any questions for me?
    Apollonian
    INTj
    "How absurd men are! They never use the liberties they have, they demand those they do not have. They have freedom of thought, they demand freedom of speech.” - Soren Kierkegaard
    “Five senses; an incurably abstract intellect; a haphazardly selective memory; a set of preconceptions and assumptions so numerous that I can never examine more than a minority of them - never becoming conscious of them all. How much of total reality can such an apparatus let through?” - C. S. Lewis (INTJ)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi and welcome. I'm taz. Good to meet you *shake hand*
    Well I'm your activity partner . Sorry but no questions yet.
    ISFP, SEI

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOVE the avatar!!!
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a certain INTj brotherhood it seems... kind of like the Marines, ( )

Welcome aboard.

It is interesting that you have an interest in Japanese culture. I was intensely facintated with it for a while myself, and swords are just cool, for the record.

PS: Is I-Go what they were playing in "HERO"? The english version said it was "chess" but the peices look similar. I don't know anything about the game, though.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Hmm, I wish that were the case. The handful of (supposed) INTJ's that I have met in person seem not to have much in common, which has me thoroughly confused about the merit of MBTI/Socionics.

Welcome aboard.
    Is that a pun?

It is interesting that you have an interest in Japanese culture. I was intensely facintated with it for a while myself, and swords are just cool, for the record.
    I believe that the alure comes from the fact that the Japanese are an inherently introverted culture. Their entire society functions around a core of meditation and restraint which results in a far better suited environment for introverts than the very boisterous and rugged USA.

Through in an intense history of perfectionism in philosophy and art, a keen interest in technology, and a language which is rich in subtleties...essentially I think of it as a culture uniquely suited for an INTJ.

PS: Is I-Go what they were playing in "HERO"? The english version said it was "chess" but the peices look similar. I don't know anything about the game, though.
    I believe so. More to the point, it would be the original Chinese game "Weiqi". The game is also featured in "A Beautiful Mind" and "Pi" (also both very INTJ-relevant films between John Nash's "persuit for governing dynamics" and Cohen's fascination with Chaos Theory).
    Apollonian
    INTj
    "How absurd men are! They never use the liberties they have, they demand those they do not have. They have freedom of thought, they demand freedom of speech.” - Soren Kierkegaard
    “Five senses; an incurably abstract intellect; a haphazardly selective memory; a set of preconceptions and assumptions so numerous that I can never examine more than a minority of them - never becoming conscious of them all. How much of total reality can such an apparatus let through?” - C. S. Lewis (INTJ)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apollonian
    Hmm, I wish that were the case. The handful of (supposed) INTJ's that I have met in person seem not to have much in common, which has me thoroughly confused about the merit of MBTI/Socionics.
    ........ I'm sure you're finding out by now, but..... to be brief:
    1. MBTI is generally weaker in theory, pop-psychology is a good term for it, I think.
    2. That being said, I fit both MBTI INTJ and Socionics INTj profiles faily well.
    3. (If you haven't realized it by now, All CAPS designates MBTI theory (INTJ), whereas Socicionics has the lowercase at the end- (INTj)

You can come to your own conclusions about the two theories, I know I have. Personally, I like them both in regard to the oppertunity for personal development/discover, and general introspection. I believe a goal for any person studying personality type should be to seek (or at least come to terms with) 'balance', as per my sig.

Discalimer: I am no expert by any means in this area (personality types(typing), it is a limited hobby.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can come to your own conclusions about the two theories, I know I have. Personally, I like them both in regard to the oppertunity for personal development/discover, and general introspection. I believe a goal for any person studying personality type should be to seek (or at least come to terms with) 'balance', as per my sig.

Discalimer: I am no expert by any means in this area (personality types(typing), it is a limited hobby.
    *pleasant sigh* Ah, the familiarity of your diction and methodology is thoroughly reasuring to me. I feel more at home already.

Yes, we are of like mind on the issue. I am more familiar with MBTI, but I am at least somewhat familiar with Socionics. Socionics seems to me to be a more incisive approach, but as such I think it is more prone to error. It seems to me, as UDP mentions, that people are not "a single type" and the reality is much more complex. As such, I enjoy both theories only insomuch as they expedite discussions about underlying realities in individuals and the patterns between individuals to whom I am acquainted.

As another topic, I came to a curious notion today. Here is a simple question for you all...

Is anyone here interested in being my friend, given the limitations of the internet? If so, what does that friendship look like to you?
    Apollonian
    INTj

Creepy-pokeball

Hi.

MBTI is a completely seperate theory. MBTI was originally meant for WW2. It was not originally "pop-psychology" (most psychology, in general, is to me tho so whatever lol).

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*pleasant sigh* Ah, the familiarity of your diction and methodology is thoroughly reasuring to me. I feel more at home already.

Yes, we are of like mind on the issue. I am more familiar with MBTI, but I am at least somewhat familiar with Socionics. Socionics seems to me to be a more incisive approach, but as such I think it is more prone to error. It seems to me, as UDP mentions, that people are not "a single type" and the reality is much more complex. As such, I enjoy both theories only insomuch as they expedite discussions about underlying realities in individuals and the patterns between individuals to whom I am acquainted.

As another topic, I came to a curious notion today. Here is a simple question for you all...

Is anyone here interested in being my friend, given the limitations of the internet? If so, what does that friendship look like to you?

Hey, after coming back from getting my worst grade ever on a written Essay from my "philosphy" teacher - who comments about my "diction"- it is mutually refreshing. Perhaps I won't have to "translate" so much.

Yeah, I am. I don't really know how to classify friend relationships, but you might be some entity who is relatively similar to me, and that I could perhaps relate to, though I'm obviously in a much different situation. But having a sort of friend that comes from the same... 'homeland'... as you do, it can be nice, I'm sure. I have had that on the cultural aspect, but not the mental framework aspect.

I've spoken with other INTjs, and it's nice to some extent, though they are often relatively idiosyncratic, as to be expected - despite a certain common bond. But I "sense" a bit more relativity in you. At this time, anyways. I don't really rely on people for friendship purposes in the traditional sense, as others do, but if anyone is familiar with INTjs, then I'm not saying anything new.

I am reminded of something I read recently in an INTP profile......
    INTPs tend to be rather mistrusting of people and are rather sceptical. However, a lot of their trust is based on what the Ne function tells them about somebody. This can lead to a naivity and sometimes to prejudices based on intuitive perceptions of appearence and style. People can be a problem for INTPs: on the one hand they are fascinated by some types of people, especially more extraverted individuals, but a fear of irrational behaviour in others usually leads to caution. Friendship with INTPs develops at a pace which depends considerably on the temperament of the other person. INTPs dislike making the first move and tend to mirror the emotional content of the other person. A jolly person will quickly bring the INTP out of his shell, as much as that is possible, while a serious person will find a serious INTP looking back at him. In this sense, INTPs preference for intuitive perception (rather than action) with respect to people results in them resembling a chameleon. The INTP can fit into many different modes of behaviour, even contradictory ones, in order to get into the mindset of the other person. The goal is to gain enough intuitive data to analyse and assess the person. In doing this, the INTP remains somewhat reserved, never wholly identifying himself with his surroundings. As chameleons, INTPs are therefore approachable and open, unless the Ne tells the INTP that the other person is a type he doesn't like, in which case the reserved attitude may become too obvious. The chameleon behaviour can be particularly strong when discussing something. The INTP may even argue something that he doesn't really believe himself. Sometimes it is for the intellectual stimulation that comes with the challenge of arguing from a variety of standpoints. Otherwise, it may be to avoid early conflict before the situation has been fully assessed. Chameleons hide their true selves. INTPs do not do this cynically, or indeed all the time, but it is a result of the strong desire to remain detached and observe.

However, where friendship develops rapidly, almost instantly, is when an INTP meets another INTP or similar temperament. Communication between such people can become extremely intense, leaving outsiders baffled. When two INTPs get togther, watch out! All forms of social graces and host-guest protocols become irrelevant. Both want only to share concepts and interests and absorb the intellectual stimulation of the other. Interruption of this process by any social necessity is undesired and annoying. Often the pair will become oblivious to everything around them and this may seem almost comical to an outsider. Introductory greetings such as "how are you?" may just be given and received with nonchalant disinterest. Conversations are more likely to open with something like: "Hi, I think I've worked out how changes in the Borg's command protocols can be routed through sub-space without compromising their universal teleconnectivity!", knowing that the other person knows exactly what he's on about. Later, the host may offer the guest a drink after an hour of discussing the latest developments in computer technology, and the guest may then notice that he is thirsty. In most cases however, INTPs have been groomed by other types into accomodating themselves into the social world, so that even amongst themselves a minimal level of social niceties will be given. Favourite topics of discussion are science and science-fiction, music, computers and any abstract concept with which one is currently fascinated by.
    http://www.intp.org/intprofile.html#SI

The second paragraph there is something I've been looking for for a long time, and have adapted to exist without it. Sometimes I am that way with my dad, and he's usually good about it, but he's been consumed by his "personal life" with relationships, so he's not really capable of that level much anymore, though he at least allows me to articulate my thoughts out loud to him. No one else in my family is a really strong T At least I'm learning to find the right kind of people here in college--- furthermore, I think a major issue of mine (redundantly) is that I've been out of the sciences for too long.

Hi.

MBTI is a completely seperate theory. MBTI was originally meant for WW2. It was not originally "pop-psychology" (most psychology, in general, is to me tho so whatever lol).
    What's your type, again, Jadae? I don't remember

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, INTj woman here.

I would like to be your friend.

..hahahhahaha.

It is some kind of enigma to me but nevertheless, apparently a common feeling to feel social difficulty as an INTj; I share sentiment with this INTj for example :

oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=556

Solidarity can only build confidence maybe.

One question for you:

how did you find and know that your present career is your calling?

Creepy-pokeball

What's your type, again, Jadae? I don't remember
    Does it really matter? ENFj, ENFJ, ENFp, ENFP, INFJ, ENFj/p and INFj lol. Pick one and have fun.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    One question for you:

I believe that the exploration of space is the destiny and responsibility of humankind. There is a lot of stuff out there that we don't know about, so it gives us purpose to make the unknown known. In a way, it may give us insight into the mind of the universe.

I found that astronautical engineering was my calling when I was actually enjoying my coursework by the end of undergraduate work and finally got a chance to go work at NASA. Though I'd say I'm somewhat burnt out right now, I'd still say it is my calling. I get to work with computers, collaborate with fellow geeks, and work on projects that have need for my understanding of complex systems and contingencies.

I think it comes down to trying things and seeing how they work out. I am of the opinion that you can never fully know if a career is right until you try it.
    Apollonian
    INTj

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    One question for you:

I believe that the exploration of space is the destiny and responsibility of humankind. There is a lot of stuff out there that we don't know about, so it gives us purpose to make the unknown known. In a way, it may give us insight into the mind of the universe.

I found that astronautical engineering was my calling when I was actually enjoying my coursework by the end of undergraduate work and finally got a chance to go work at NASA. Though I'd say I'm somewhat burnt out right now, I'd still say it is my calling. I get to work with computers, collaborate with fellow geeks, and work on projects that have need for my understanding of complex systems and contingencies.

I think it comes down to trying things and seeing how they work out. I am of the opinion that you can never fully know if a career is right until you try it.
    That sort of path is definitely one I'm looking into........

That is what I think as well.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*MBTI detector explodes*
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apollonian, let me ask how do you like ISFP's?
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taz
    In what capacity? As a friend? I suppose I haven't met any ISFP's that I have identified. However, given the type, I imagine I would probably not get along very well. I imagine the ISFP would have an incredibly difficult time following the abstract nature of my thoughts and theories, let alone sentiments (which are often more rational processes than emotional ones, my feelings being filtered through my thought patterns).

That said, I really cannot say until I meet an ISFP. My hypothesis is that we might be nice acquaintences if we share common activity and/or circumstance, but I would not go actively seeking an ISFP as one of my close friends (for which I am looking for an N-type with whom to compare theories about Life, the Universe, and Everything).

Does that answer your question? I can go into more detailed analysis of functions and type-dynamics if you want, in the absence of experience.
    Apollonian
    INTj

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In what capacity? As a friend? I suppose I haven't met any ISFP's that I have identified. However, given the type, I imagine I would probably not get along very well. I imagine the ISFP would have an incredibly difficult time following the abstract nature of my thoughts and theories, let alone sentiments (which are often more rational processes than emotional ones, my feelings being filtered through my thought patterns).
    Don't understimate any type's ability to follow abstractions. This, to me, is rather a matter of practice than of type.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Don't understimate any type's ability to follow abstractions. This, to me, is rather a matter of practice than of type.
    Good point. I should not say "ability" so much as "perpensity" or "inclination".
    Apollonian
    INTj

Creepy-pokeball

"preference for" is the most accurate to date.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

words are so incompetent

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

words are so incompetent
    Especially the use of 'to be' verbs which can lead to distorted thinking according to General Semantics.
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

Creepy-pokeball

words are so incompetent
    Words are living now? Whoa! And here I thought you didnt care for poetry :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That said, I really cannot say until I meet an ISFP. My hypothesis is that we might be nice acquaintences if we share common activity and/or circumstance, but I would not go actively seeking an ISFP as one of my close friends (for which I am looking for an N-type with whom to compare theories about Life, the Universe, and Everything).

Does that answer your question? I can go into more detailed analysis of functions and type-dynamics if you want, in the absence of experience.
    Yeah I meant as Friend. Sorry. I like INTJ's as there good at helping me get away from a breakdown. As friendship. I had a good friend who is an INTJ (and few others). With INTJ's in where I live funny stuff happens between us. There more but I can't remember now. LOL.
    ISFP, SEI

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    words are so incompetent
    Words are living now? Whoa! And here I thought you didnt care for poetry :wink:
    case in point, obviously.

I could have said that people use words in inefficient ways, and then even beyond that, words are not very accurate. But I was trying be brief.

Yet another case in point...

Creepy-pokeball

lol screw the bias of absolute efficiency in the arse.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    lol screw the bias of absolute efficiency in the arse.
    *laugh* ... *sigh* It does tend to screw us over at times. Still, it is the principle of the thing. Quite frankly, I wish that I didn't have to explain the complexity and subtlety of my thoughts (at least the philosophical ones) to nearly everyone. Yet, since other people don't take much stock in language efficiency, it is virtually impossible. No matter how efficient I become, language is still a collaborative effort.

I think the point where it becomes a nuisance is when people actually insert more meaning into words that is appropriate. Because of this, not only can I not be efficient for fear of people distorting my words, quite often I don't even have the chance to notice that they misunderstand me.

Perhaps I am missing something. e.g. body language has always confounded my methodology, leaving only my intuitive sense to guess at inflections and inuendos.

PS - I should also note that not all INTJ's are averse to poetry ;-)
    Apollonian
    INTj

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like poetry that I don't have to spend a year interpretting. Sadly, I'm bad at interpretting poetry, so most causes me to analyze them as such anyway.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clarification: I've sang all my love songs, and I'm just not in the mood at this time in my life. Poetry is insubstantial for me, subjectively, now. But when the time is right, I'll warm up to it again

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clarification: I've sang all my love songs, and I'm just not in the mood at this time in my life. Poetry is insubstantial for me, subjectively, now. But when the time is right, I'll warm up to it again
    Well spoken.

I think I may be at a similar place. Though, it seems for me that, when poetry fails, prose still flows. I have developed a knack for what many call "waxing eloquent". Basically meaning that I can string a number of words together to present cohesive thoughts in my head (provided I have already thought of them).

(Of course, I don't always wax eloquent... sometimes in fact I tend to wane eloquent erring on the side of obfuscation)

Do you not know the meaning of "obfuscation"? Then you see the reason I find it so funny...

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=obfuscation

Obfuscation is the use of big words and complex phrases to obscure meaning.
    Apollonian
    INTj

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone explain how type functions and attitudes are used here? I've been getting confused.

So... is INTJ (INTj?) ...
    Dominant Ni ?
    Auxiliary Te ? or is it Ti ?

Is there a difference between the Myers-Briggs and Socionics in this regard?
    Apollonian
    INTj

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone explain how type functions and attitudes are used here? I've been getting confused.

So... is INTJ (INTj?) ...
    Dominant Ni ?
    Auxiliary Te ? or is it Ti ?

Is there a difference between the Myers-Briggs and Socionics in this regard?

I was under the impression you knew..........

is INTj
    (Ti first function, dominant)

MBTI lists Ti Ne as INTP....
    But I'll let the others elaborate on their own theories... .(see tcauldings cross types).

MBTI is incompatible with Socionics, generally speaking....... they are different theories. MBTI was two women rehashing Jungs works in a different context.

I am an MBTI INTJ and a Socionics INTj........
    But you'll find more out soon enough

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was under the impression you knew..........
    I was getting confused by the block icons. I take it that the blocks are supposed to be specific to socionics and not MBTI? Conversely, do people generally use letters to denote MBTI and not socionics? Or neither? What I am really confused about is why the two "theories" are so diametrically different.

MBTI INTJ -> Ni Te
    Socionics INTj ->

This is further confused by my previous confusion over INTj vs INTp (which I know resolve as being definately INTj after looking at the more concise socionics theory. MBTI leaves something to be desired in this matter, hence why I am now here )

Is it possible to have ?

Does anyone have any good web resources on socionics besides www.socionics.com ?
    Apollonian
    INTj

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GO to the general discussion sub forum

There is a sticky thread at the very top of the thread listings, called "Before you post (useful links)"

Check it out.

=========

I've scored tests where my my is higher than it should be for normal INTjs, by my first three functions were still in order: .

The others will be able to say more about Socinoics theory- I only know a small amount.

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How strong are you in go?! What kyu?!
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boku wa ju-hachi kyu da tabun ...

demo benkyou o suru!

Anyone care to play I-Go by email or otherwise online?
    Apollonian
    INTj

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uhh, 10 kyo?

I would if I hadn't so much to do atm
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanna be a friend too!!! hahaha

What does friendship me to me? Two words: low maintenance.
    Polly
    ENTP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Polly_G
    I wanna be a friend too!!! hahaha

What does friendship me to me? Two words: low maintenance.
    Haha. What exactly is "low maintenance" anyway? Or high maintenance for that matter?
    Apollonian
    INTj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could get myself in trouble with that answer. Lets just say I have a lot of projects on the go and my focus tends to be there instead of involved in the daily goings on of other people's lives. When I am interested in that kind of stuff, its usually just a passing phase which doesn't last long.
    Polly
    ENTP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast