SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my megadumbass ESE ex is apparently now my roommate

Long fucked up story. Help???
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the fuck?

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow, I actually thought that would be a hate thread about me in the first moment while I read the title. I'm glad that's not the case.

Referring to your post: Well, that is a quite uncomfortable situation. If it's possible in any way, get an apartement for yourself. That works for me.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You? What?! Who are you.

It is my motherfuckingoddamnapeshit apartment.
    SEE

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps you could say to him/her, "This is my motherfuckingoddamnapeshit apartment, megadumbass!" .. and see if he/she still wants to stay.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Perhaps you could say to him/her, "This is my motherfuckingoddamnapeshit apartment, megadumbass!" .. and see if he/she still wants to stay.
    LOL

I can say anything and he'll still want to stay. He's got nowhere else to go.

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Kick him to the curb. If he comes back, file a restraining order. Make some shit up about him harassing you.

I dunno. Sounds like you're in a shit pickle, though.

It's fine. I'm just sick and cranky as fuck atm.
    SEE

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Horrific decision.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh. there are a number of sound reasons for it. but having Ni for a 4th and 5th function between us may have caused some naivity. ugh.
    SEE

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Long fucked up story. Help???
    If its your place, why did you invite him to be your roommate... sounds like a stupid problem. Just kick him out and get another roommate if you don't like living with him. Problem solved. Dramatic bullshit isn't necessary here, its pretty fucking straightforward. If you don't have the balls to kick him out spend more time hating yourself for being weak than hating him for just living in the apartment you invited him to share with you.

I'd suggest inviting him to dinner, then just before desert arrives, excuse yourself to go to the rest room, except leave, and then have the waiter deliver a note to him with desert that notifies him of his immediate removal. Then use the head start to return to your place and put all his stuff in a truck that you drop off at a motel he has for one night that you pre arranged on the backburner. He'll also get the bill for dinner, if he comes over to your house just don't answer the door. He'll get the message that way.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not like that. We're pretty kickass friends now, actually. He wouldn't be here if we (me and my two kids).
    SEE

Creepy-Snaps

It's not like that. We're pretty kickass friends now, actually. He wouldn't be here if we (me and my two kids).
    Then what's the problem? If you're 'kickass friends' and can get along? It's always uncomfortable to be around an ex, even live with them, but something is telling me you still care for them. You don't want to blatantly kick them out of your apartment. Sounds like you're frustrated that your independence is threatened, or that you don't have the power anymore to order them out when you want. I'd say this is more about your needing to be in control than your ex staying there.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just don't get how someone you don't want to be your roommate can actually be your roommate in your own place? Seems a bit ridiculous. Drama = shit. lol

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Then what's the problem? If you're 'kickass friends' and can get along? It's always uncomfortable to be around an ex, even live with them, but something is telling me you still care for them. You don't want to blatantly kick them out of your apartment. Sounds like you're frustrated that your independence is threatened, or that you don't have the power anymore to order them out when you want. I'd say this is more about your needing to be in control than your ex staying there.
    Actually, the bitching was quite honestly a sexual tension issue. >_< Neither of us wants to be involved but we spend a lot of one on one time together and we both know that we have great chemistry physically... so yeah... that + being sick was makin me cranky and I just felt like bitching. I think everything's okay now though. But uh... weak Ni ftl. I believe I've found a work-around though.

Heh. Sick-as-a-dog grammatical error. I meant to say that he wouldn't be here if me and my two kids didn't want him here. I consulted both of them and gave it some thought before inviting him to stay for two days... then it became four... now we've left the time frame totally open ended. Again, discussing the matter with both my son and my IEI friend before making any decsions. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut he does chores and errands, babysits for free, and gives me money. The situation is very mutually beneficial from an external perspective. And he's really cool to have around. Here's a pic of typical-chillin in Joy-him fashion:

That or drivin around doing errands or sitting at the computer while he schools me about music. He's something of a prodigy and we have similar musical tastes, so I don't mind.

And when we're feeling more energetic...

DRESS UP!!! LMAO (yes, that's him in one of my shirts. his belt though!) And he's the one who put that scarf on me like that. haha
    SEE

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my megadumbass ESE ex is apparently now my roommate

Apparently? Run a DNA test to be sure he's the person he claims to be
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post

LMAO
    SEE

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    my megadumbass ESE ex is apparently now my roommate