Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Jamie Oliver

I recently typed him LSE based on very little, and then found out that I had typed him this way several years ago. I suppose based on how I usually type compared to other people that ESE might be a possibility.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought Delta Extrovert before.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ridiculously un-intuitive. ESE could work.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought ESE but I'm not against LSE as an alternative
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

is that the cook from oliver's twist? he's really cute lol. He got mentioned in some fashion magazines for his style and he's married with babies! Oh yes and his type...he does seem more sensory to me, and maybe an introverted sensor because he has such a personal style of clothing
    Last edited by somethingsomething; 10-17-2010 at 08:24 PM. Reason: type

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESE or SEE?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENTP

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jamie Oliver

This will be easy.

Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fi creative

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why Fi? And, separately, why not Si?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see him as an easy Si-LSE.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks more Si than Se

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You niggaz think every chef is an ego. I bet no one here can muster an argument for , I almost wonder if anyone watched the interview or just started salivating when they saw the pasta and thought "mmmmmm, he must be a caregiver."

Anyways, idk for sure but they are both intuitives. Letterman is doing what ILI's do, shutting down improbable ventures and telling the guy his visions won't come to pass because of all the technical aspects he seems unaware of. This guy doesn't care about his , actually seemed a bit bothered by Letterman as he wanted encouragement, not criticism, to the point where Letterman says, before they get into their convo about 'food revolution', "You're not really mad at me, you can't be mad at me because I'm right and you're doing what you can do to fight this." (What ILI hasn't said something like this, lol?) sorta showing something went down, maybe that he hit his super ego at some point in time. To which he says he isnt mad but just wanted encouragement from him. He's focused on his grand prospects and doesn't value and, listen to him, he is more focused on changing the public and the people in order to attain his vision, which seems more Beta to me but so far I'm more so sure of valuing intuitive, he works off of the crowd's energy and keeps getting applause also despite his vision's impracticality which I also see in beta NF's. I want to consider alpha partially too though but I'm probably right.
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 02-03-2015 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Added some insults and details

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shut up, Jamie Oliver is Fe-Base. I would not exclude EIE - my first typing on him - just my current typing is ESE.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    You niggaz think every chef is an ego. I bet no one here can muster an argument for , I almost wonder if anyone watched the interview or just started salivating when they saw the pasta and thought "mmmmmm, he must be a caregiver."

Anyways, idk for sure but they are both intuitives.
    Maybe no one can muster an argument for Si, but extrotim/rational/dynamic (EJ) is the most sensible temperament, due to consistently high energy levels. Semblance to EP temperament (flexibility, bounciness, easy-going stability) exists more in the positivist/result/narrative sections of the EJ ring than the stiffer negativist/process/asking areas, and going with Fe base leaves only ESE.

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    Letterman is doing what ILI's do, shutting down improbable ventures and telling the guy his visions won't come to pass because of all the technical aspects he seems unaware of. This guy doesn't care about his , actually seemed a bit bothered by Letterman as he wanted encouragement, not criticism, to the point where Letterman says, before they get into their convo about 'food revolution', "You're not really mad at me, you can't be mad at me because I'm right and you're doing what you can do to fight this." (What ILI hasn't said something like this, lol?) sorta showing something went down, maybe that he hit his super ego at some point in time. To which he says he isnt mad but just wanted encouragement from him. He's focused on his grand prospects and doesn't value and, listen to him, he is more focused on changing the public and the people in order to attain his vision, which seems more Beta to me but so far I'm more so sure of valuing intuitive, he works off of the crowd's energy and keeps getting applause also despite his vision's impracticality which I also see in beta NF's. I want to consider alpha partially too though but I'm probably right.
    I've went with SLI for Dave, and with Jamie as ESE, supervision makes sense (especially given the movie title "Jamie Oliver owns David Letterman").
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Hah!