Thread: MySomatotype - what do you think of this typology?

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default MySomatotype - what do you think of this typology?

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

extremely skeptical.

the writing on the website seems really sensationalist and funny to me. and i think its interesting that they criticize mainstream personality typologies.

So much for the present state of psychological research. The one thing you should get out of this brief introduction is that there are NO paper and pencil tests that can tell you who YOU are. You should also be slightly angry that so many personnel departments rely on these tests to decide who they should hire or promote. It should make you even angrier that dating services offer these tests as a way of choosing a life partner. It should make you furious that counselors suggest occupations based on these faulty “instruments”. Finally, if a counselor hands you a self report test, hand it back and say “No, thank you! Have a nice day.”
    even remaining open to the possibility that this kind of typology could be valid (which seems about as likely to me as astrology being valid and that's not very likely), i definitely wouldn't consult whoever made that website.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Try it Words and let us all know. I see this this guy is doctor just like me, which means you can trust him.

By the way - you don't know your body type ?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There's no way everyone who happens to have the same body type has the same personality type.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP