Thread: Gulenko

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Default Gulenko

This whole Gulenko's erotic attitudes thing...eh

What if you are someone who likes to mix it up? Being aggressive sometimes and the opposite other times.

In any sort of situation, mean not just sexual situations, I sometimes like to just take the passive route and "be the woman". But sometimes that bothers me, and I then want to "be the man" for a while. And SOMETIMES, I'm in between and I'm like the Careful!

Heh

Is this some sort of off the wall theory or what?

How many of you have faith in it?

p.s. sorry if this has been made a topic already i missed it

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"be the man" and "be the woman".... I'm quite offended

on the subject of the topic, I think a lot of people here think it's bullshit, while others seem to believe it
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Gulenko

Quote Originally Posted by Zem
    In any sort of situation, mean not just sexual situations, I sometimes like to just take the passive route and "be the woman". But sometimes that bothers me, and I then want to "be the man" for a while. And SOMETIMES, I'm in between and I'm like the Careful!
    Sounds like female Victim behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    on the subject of the topic, I think a lot of people here think it's bullshit, while others seem to believe it
    Personally I don't "believe" it, just like I don't "believe" in socionics. So far what I have seen has confirmed it. When I talk about it to friends whose type I know but with whom I had never discussed such things they are just shocked at the accuracy.

Some people who used to say it was bullshit turned out to have mistyped themselves.

Now, if someone who seems to be obviously an INFj or INTj or ENFp or ENTp, confirmed by all the other evidence in socionics, said that s/he fully identifies with the Aggressor group - now, that would be interesting.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Creepy-

I think there was a reason they were in quotation marks, so save your indignance.

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Quote Originally Posted by Aleesha

I think there was a reason they were in quotation marks, so save your indignance.
    Actually yeah, I put the quotations thinking of Joy.

But, thats pretty much what it breaks down to...the stereotypical male and female roles. Which part of the reason I think it wacky. *shrugs*

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    The thing with Victim/Aggressive is they kinda can seem the same, but you can kinda get the feeling that they actually are looking for different things.

Victim doesn't mean you lie on the ground with your legs spread waiting for someone to come rape your stupid ass, it just means that you like to put up a bunch of obstacles for people to fight through to get to you, and you are (many times) trying to "test" the character of the person you are with to make sure that they can actually deal with shit in the real world. It is kinda like a cat/mouse thing, as the Victim provokes and the Aggressor walks through. Victims are sort of passive agressive...although I don't wanna say that because it really applies to many people....but the thing is that they can turn love into a fight, but a good fight. They are constantly looking for weaknesses, testing, drawing back, provoking, etc.

Think about pissing someone off just to get some life into a relationship, and cure some of the monotony, that kinda thing. I think...

(I am remembering something about the "Tyranny of the Weak" by some hermit ****** Neitcheezy....but same idea.)

Anyway, here is some "official" information...

She wishes to test on herself its force, to resist to his impact, to feel a victim.

In love games prefers the different forms of an antagonism kindling passion of the partner.

In women of this type are at times immanently inherent masochistic features.

In attitudes with the woman he subconsciously expects orders, dirty tricks, reproaches. involuntarily provokes their display.

Plays on the weakness, vulnerability or a disorganization, provoking...
    Infantile and Careful is more...serious?...caring?.... (boring)
    It sounds like you are saying that the Victim plays games. I don't think I do that all that much, it's possible though, maybe just not obvious. And I can relate to the Careful one more than the Victim. IT ALL CHANGES AROUND MAN I CAN PIN POINT ANYTHING ANYMORE fuk typ3s l0L

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing with these erotic attitudes though is that I didn't really want to think that I'm "Careful" when I read the descriptions. I was much more interested in being the Aggressor, based on how I like to see myself. However, upon reflecting on my past relationships, it became QUITE clear that I am indeed the careful type. The more serious and/or the more unhealthy/unbalanced the relationship, the more apparent this became. So Zem, look back over your past relationships, particularly the more serious ones. Did you find yourself with guys you took care of, or guys who dominated you and told you what to do? Did you find yourself holding a guy as he fell asleep, or find yourself tied to a headboard with a ballgag (or "ball of fun" ) in your mouth? And as far as "playing games", you don't think you ever use emotional ploys???

I posted in another thread that I hate admitting to be the careful type (and wouldn't for a while) because it's embarrassing. Could it be the same for you? Remember, just because you're one type doesn't mean that you never act like another. I act like the aggressor and infantile types sometimes (aggressor more than infantile), but I'm DEFINITELY the Careful type.
    SEE

Creepy-

I find the Infantile a little embarrassing, I guess I discounted it before because it's more revealing that I'm comfortable with. I don't even want to go into it, but I definately need to be taken care of...

I am a very convincing Victim, but I'm not sure that it's what actually drives my relationships.

I can also act Careful, but not Aggressor (if that means anything at all).

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's more about romantic styles overall than anything. No one (hopefully) has some script they follow every time during sex. But I would have to say that as far as romantic behavior overall goes, I am infantile and my husband is careful.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL scripts

I think that it's in the healthiest relationships that we can explore other roles.
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleesha
    I can also act Careful, but not Aggressor (if that means anything at all).
    I think it does; I think - and I have observed (not that closely) that in Infantile-Infantile couples, they take turns at which one "plays" Careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky
    I think it's more about romantic styles overall than anything. No one (hopefully) has some script they follow every time during sex. But I would have to say that as far as romantic behavior overall goes, I am infantile and my husband is careful.
    I think you're absolutely right in your approach, it's more about the romantic relationship overall.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, all infantile means is that I am childlike in my emotions when it comes to sexuality, and sort of need to be guided around a bit. I can be dominant or submissive, and don't find any kind of sexual practice or "role" offensive. At all.

The only thing is that it is a "dance" that the other person needs to lead, even if I am being aggressive. It has to do with the psychological boundaries; I need to know I am not crossing any lines.
    SEE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Yeah

I don't feel like the aggressor or the victim

Ugh

I explore, okay, thats my conclusion. I explore but always retreat back into being careful. You'd think I'd retreat back into being the victim, because it would be like a break from being in control, but I don't like that. Not having ANY control (unless its for fun). At least not with the person I'm with now. We are currently sorta....passivly dualing for the dominant role (in normal everyday activities and discussions). Mainly because of that attitude ESTp's have, where they will SAY they agree with you (in so many words) but in their head they think you are totally wrong.

Well anyways...I'm goin with Careful/Victim YES I CAN HAVE THE SLASH

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol you're a crosstype?
    SEE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

lol you're a crosstype?

hahahaha yes

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*sighs*

*smiles and nods*
    SEE