Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Wheel of Kalinauskas

http://www.socionics.com/advan/wheel.html#f3

ooh, a new model A diagram thingy.
    Go have a look
    Friendly ISTp
    Interested in everything, yes, EVERYTHING
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's too closed-minded.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    What exactly is the point of it?
    I've looked at it a few times, and it didn't really answer anything.
    It explains how you fulfil your hidden agenda I think
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think it explains a lot, but i do think when you put your type in, the bit of text for each function

eg
    In a nutshell: Plus motives, what you want your world to be like, the desires.
    This unconscious function is stimulated by interaction with the following types: , , , , when they make full use of their , which would result in pleasing and delightful time-outs.
    is a nice brief overview of that intertype relation.
    Friendly ISTp
    Interested in everything, yes, EVERYTHING
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's useless
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Wheel of Kalinauskas is an archaic and primitive (often even incorrect) interpretation of the Model A. It is almost extinct among Russian socionists, but I see that Sergei Ganin from www.socionics.com wants to sell this unsalable stock in the West. Good luck, Mr. Ganin!
    www.socioniko.net is no longer my site.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri Lytov
    The Wheel of Kalinauskas is an archaic and primitive (often even incorrect) interpretation of the Model A. It is almost extinct among Russian socionists, but I see that Sergei Ganin from www.socionics.com wants to sell this unsalable stock in the West. Good luck, Mr. Ganin!
    Mr. Lytov, do you have something you would like to offer instead. Id be eager to see it.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All these diagrams confuse the hell out of me. The Model A one is the least confusing.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr. Lytov, do you have something you would like to offer instead. Id be eager to see it.
    The Model A, of course.
    www.socioniko.net is no longer my site.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of my best friends have been either dominant or dominant. I can't see how one or the other would be negative or drive me away. In Model of course, the 7th and 8th functions aren't negative at all. I'm sure I use both and and I find both and fascinating if they're connected with some sort of recreational activity.

So, this whole idea of some functions being "bad" just doesn't make sense to me. Certain behaviors such as bossiness, closemindedness, nagginess (if that's a word) and unfriendliness bother me. But to label functions themselves as bad is like declaring part of your own mind to be off limits....doesn't make much sense to me.