Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Examples of possible famous/celebrity LSEs-ESTjs

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Examples of possible famous/celebrity LSEs-ESTjs

I write these lists largely for my own amusement, and of course it's particularly difficult to type dead people --

Having said that, this is a list of people who make an ESTj impression on me when reading about them:

Hadrian, Emperor of Rome 117-138

Louis XIV, King of France 1643-1715

William Bligh, commander of the Bounty, 1789

Thomas Edison

Herbert Hoover, US President

George Bush, US President (or ISFj?)

Bob Dole, US politician

, LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems very accurate to me.
    ENTj - intuitive subtype - 8w9, sp/sx

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edison!!!! >:| I'm offended.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why, which type do you think Edison was?

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    What! ESTj's have to be stupid! What gives! I thought "S" stood for "Supid" and "J" stood for "Jackass"?

Anyway, Thomas Edison is a good example of ESTj, as well as Leonardo da Vinci. I think Goethe would be an ESTj, but alas, he wrote poetry, so they had to make him NF by default.
    Goethe does not strike me as NF in the least. But yeah...he must be....darn....
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I could see a case for Goethe as ESTj, but I don't know.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing that I am pretty positive about on Goethe is the - thing. Duty, usefullness, production, character, love, service, etc.

There seems to be alot of shit though, so he could very well be ENTj, although I am not too familiar with how people type by works, as maybe the Vunerable is expressed in "deep thought" or whatever, but the guy seems to believe in belief, and vision, etc.

Come to think of it, I could see Gamma more then Delta...soooo....
    INFJ
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    The only thing that I am pretty positive about on Goethe is the - thing. Duty, usefullness, production, character, love, service, etc.

There seems to be alot of shit though, so he could very well be ENTj, although I am not too familiar with how people type by works, as maybe the Vunerable is expressed in "deep thought" or whatever, but the guy seems to believe in belief, and vision, etc.

INFJ
    Fine. Why?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat

INFJ
    Fine. Why?
    Hi Expat, hadn't seen your post till now.

Well its' not easy to PROVE these things, but

'All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own. '
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Thomas Edison strikes me as an ISTp or an ENTP. The fact that he was an extremely hard working individual could give you the assumption that he is an ESTJ. However irrationals could be highly competent when it comes to doing something they were excited and energized by.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Free_Thinker
    Thomas Edison strikes me as an ISTp or an ENTP. The fact that he was an extremely hard working individual could give you the assumption that he is an ESTJ. However irrationals could be highly competent when it comes to doing something they were excited and energized by.
    I would go with ENTP too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

First, I agree with him being at least ST. He had little intuitive traits what-so-ever, and I know Expat and I have covered them before so its no use doing it again (just think, Edison is often contrasted in pop-culture as being the antithesis to the "stereotypical" inventor).

Second, I see a lot of Introverted qualities in him (such as his painstaking concentration and patience).

But that's all I'll say for now.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    No.

First, I agree with him being at least ST. He had little intuitive traits what-so-ever, and I know Expat and I have covered them before so its no use doing it again (just think, Edison is often contrasted in pop-culture as being the antithesis to the "stereotypical" inventor).

Second, I see a lot of Introverted qualities in him (such as his painstaking concentration and patience).

But that's all I'll say for now.
    Well, I can conentrate very well on a task for lengthy periods of time if I am excited by it. I am also a very patient person, but these attributes do not make me an introvert. From his biographies, I can make the claim that he is most likely an irrational. Now, deciphering whether he was an inuitive/sensor or an introvert/extravert requires further reading on my part.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

such as his painstaking concentration and patience
    I heard somewhere that the whole thing about Edison patiently trying out all the different fillaments for the light bulb and that sort of thing was a myth...that he actually hired assistants to do that sort of work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Celebrity ESTjs

I thought of some ESTjs

It's interesting to notice if there is a certain "style" that characterizes a type.

Javine -
    She performed in the Eurovision Song Contest 2005, representing UK.

When i watched that show again recently, it popped in my mind she had that recognizeable ESTj demenanor.

Watch that performance here --->
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZy_dwEwpKE

Ginuwine

Milla Jovovitch

Bruce Willis

Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovitch were already typed as ESTjs by socioniko.net, but i decided to add them here anyway.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think, ESTj fits Milla Jovovich and Bruce Willis well.
    me

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about Timothy Hutton ?

He doesn't quite look like an ESTj though (and he might not be), but some of his roles seem ESTj to me.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Celebrity ESTjs

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel
    I have no clue who the first 2 characters are, but milla jovovitch an estj? it doesn't seem quite right. I'll suggest ISFJ for now...Anyone else?
    Javine is a UK singer

nother pic with her (from that eurovison performance)

And Ginuwine is a quite popular US r'n'b singer, it's impossible not to know who he is.

Hillary Swank is possibly an ESTj (i've watched her in the movie "Million Dollar Baby")

i mean her demeanor, attitudes and everything

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3 hillary swank.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Avril Lavigne is a typical ESTj, imo

Avril couldn't be happier with the way the album turned out. "In this past year I've really grown as a writer. 'Complicated' wasn't written about anyone in particular. It is basically about life, people being fake and relationships." As to one of her favorite tracks, "Losing Grip," she says, "That is definitely one of my ex-boys-he didn't give me what I needed emotionally." Avril laughs, "It doesn't matter now, and plus I got a good song out of it."

^^the one line i put in bold, i think could indicate a preference of over

Now that her album is done, Avril can't wait to get out and play. She jokes, pointing out that touring with her own sk8er punk band of rocker boys probably won't be all that different from her childhood, "I was always a tomboy and I guess I still am. I played hockey during the fall /winter and baseball in the summer. I loved playing with the boys."

Avril Lavigne Quotes (rofl she is quite funny)

I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That's what I do. I'm like a Sid Vicious for a new generation.
    - Avril Lavigne

I rejected some gorgeous publicity shots because they just didn't look like me. I won't wear skanky clothes that show off my booty, my belly or boobs. I have a great body. I could be Britney. I could be better than Britney.
    - Avril Lavigne

I won't change anything because I think the most important thing is being yourself and that's what I'm going to continue to do. Avril Lavigne
    - Avril Lavigne

I've been through a lot, I've learned a lot, and experienced a lot both good and bad. These songs are about all of that, and each is very personal to me.
    - Avril Lavigne

I was at a club and some girl was giving me attitude. She pushed me and I got her down on the floor. Security came, and because I was on top, they threw me out.
    - Avril Lavigne

You should be happy that these people like you and look up to you.
    - Hilary Duff said about Avril Lavigne

I'm sure she's really nice and sweet. I'm sure she's all smiles.
    - Avril Lavigne said about Hilary Duff

I don't believe war is a way to solve problems. I think it's wrong. I don't have respect for the people that made the decisions to go on with war. I don't have that much respect for Bush. He's about war, I'm not about war - a lot of people aren't about war.
    - Avril Lavigne

I was eating bad stuff. Lots of sugar and carbs, junk food all the time. It makes you very irritated.
    - Avril Lavigne

^^yay for ESTjs, they won't hesitate to complain about something they dislike in a most plain way.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

avril lavine is extremely hot

much hotter before I found out that she has an IQ of like 90
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, Joy, informed you are

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

er... "found out" may be too harsh a way to put it...

I heard a rumor, and my taste for her lessened at the thought
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

milla jovovich doesn't seem feelery at all to me, even by ISFj standards for "feelery."

http://thecelebritycafe.com/interviews/milla.html <--- interview

i could buy ESTj for lavigne, too. what's the type that talks about hating fake people all the time, eh?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

milla jovovich doesn't seem feelery at all to me, even by ISFj standards for "feelery."

http://thecelebritycafe.com/interviews/milla.html <--- interview

i could buy ESTj for lavigne, too. what's the type that talks about hating fake people all the time, eh?
    if you wanna buy, show me the money, lemme see

@Spiral As for Avril Lavigne, of course i didn't figured she's ESTj only on things she said. I tried to look at her as a whole, to remember and put together all my impressions on her.The quotes i posted are more for mere amusement.

I also agree with socioniko.net site typing Milla as ESTj. Some quieter ESTjs can be confused with ISFjs. I've then looked trough some quotes. The part that i considered more important as in terms of figuring the kind of person she is in reality, i've put it in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.celebrity9.com/milla-jovovich/quotes.html

Milla Jovovich Quotes

"During the day I force myself to at least eat some salads rather than rubbish, and a steak in the evening. In fact, I eat to basically satisfy my hunger. I hardly have the time to appreciate a meal, and I'm everything, but a gourmet."

"I just want to make one really good movie a year. And when I die, to know I was honest as an artist."

"Before, being a model, it was just a job, and I was making fun of it. But today, I take my career more seriously. The fact that a reader may buy an Armani item because she'd seen it on me in a magazine is very important to me. So much so that I intend to launch my own label."

"I love making independent movies, and that's pretty much what I'm going to be doing for the rest of my years."

"When you're able to survive a martial arts workout session, it definitely builds your stamina and builds your tolerance."

"My private life has been the subject of much jabbering. Perhaps this slightly scandalous side of me people find entertaining!"

"Modelling killed me."

"I'm not really easy to live with! There needs to be unlimited patience and unconditional love. Men I've known before loved my independent spirit and were proud of my success, to the point that they'd become jealous of the time I devote to my career."

"People say that I'm always late, but that's a myth."

"At the age of 16 I was already dreaming of having a baby because I felt myself to be an adult, but my mum forbid it. Right now, I feel like a teenager and I want to have fun for one or two more years before starting a family."

"It's going to seem idiotic to say this, but I think that at a given moment we all need a place to ourselves where we can refuge ourselves and cut ourselves off from the world."

"Scratch a Russian, and you'll find a peasant."

"You do end up putting between two to four months of your time into these movies, and if you don't make enough of them, you don't have a guarantee that any of them are going to be released apart from L.A. and New York. It's a problem, you know,to get two of them released, you have to make ten."

"Rather than go to the gym, I would prefer to do martial arts because the time goes by quicker."

"From now on, I approach the cinema as a business woman. I intend to be in more action movies because, apart from Angelina Jolie, no other actress stands out in this genre."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, on swank, now that i look at her i think she looks like "dzhechka."

http://images.google.com/images?q=hi...=Search+Images

ENTj maybe for her?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I never really liked Avril once I heard her in interviews, but I liked some of her songs at first. She seemed like a bitch in her interviews.

Bruce Willas? Really? I kind of liked him...maybe not all ESTj's suck

Well the don't, because I kinda like craka so....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    er... "found out" may be too harsh a way to put it...

I heard a rumor, and my taste for her lessened at the thought
    ...erhmmm...

(guys, I heard a rumor that Joy has sex with cows, pass it on)

(not to mention the other things that are wrong with this post even if it weren't a rumor)
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From this thread, it seems like hot male ESTj (celebrities) are non-existent.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure they're out there. We're probably just not as good at recognizing them as some of the other types.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think Dr. Drew (of LoveLine) is an ESTj. He's very hot.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I think Dr. Drew (of LoveLine) is an ESTj. He's very hot.
    !! I think hes really hot tooo! i thought he was INTp T??? I thought he was because there is some plastic surgeon who i thought was estj and they would have constant clashes/uncomfortable periods where it had to do with what would likely happen.. also seems like he had the nicest chemistry with Adam Corrolla who I thought was ENTj... the kind of mirror relation that you'd expect of an INTp and ENTj.. and also the new guy doesn't support him that way at all.. that guy (stryker) seems to have Ne.

Dr. Drew even does that thing with his voice .. sorry these are my personal cues.. but Ni voices ime have always seem to crack.. every INxp I have known has had this type of voice/way of speaking. It's the most adorable thing when he's talking or sighing in frustration at the caller and it cracks "hooo my god".

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Good taste :wink: We might have to flood this page with Drew photos. Hmm... perhaps he is INTp? Well at least we can definitely say ! If he's not ESTj, perhaps also ENTj? He's just not like the many INTps that I've known. Also, I have a lot of episodes on my computer with Kathy Griffin on Loveline, who I think is ESFp, and I don't sense duality in their interactions. Maybe I just want Drew to be ESTj though It also might be hard to type Drew because he's such an integrated person (thus also making it hard to see a PoLR). I'd like to hear what others think... I actually think that Adam is ENTp. I've never listened to Stryker though.

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually, now that I think of it, I can see ENTj for Adam.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Good taste :wink: We might have to flood this page with Drew photos. Hmm... perhaps he is INTp? Well at least we can definitely say ! If he's not ESTj, perhaps also ENTj?
    I think he's ENTj He looks EXACTLY like an ENTj professor I had.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's INTp. He seems more into foreboding, and warning. ENTjs would answer most of his questions with a list of facts and how to act upon them. But definitely a Gamma NT. I always really enjoyed him.
    asd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

russell crowe? maybe?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw an interview with Russell Crowe and David Letterman and Russell Crowe looked kind of introverted, like maybe INTp or something. At least, he seemed that way to me.

And on another subject, I wonder if we tend to type all ExTjs as ENTjs here?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    I saw an interview with Russell Crowe and David Letterman and Russell Crowe looked kind of introverted, like maybe INTp or something. At least, he seemed that way to me.

And on another subject, I wonder if we tend to type all ExTjs as ENTjs here?
    Russell Crowe is hot, but I agree that he looks introverted, even though he is an aggressive person and it made him appear like an EXTj. I agree that it is easy to be confused with the ENTjs and ESTjs. I thnk when we think of EXTjs, we tend to associate them with most of the time. The and functions are less likely to be spotted early, or even at all.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington

Dr. Drew even does that thing with his voice .. sorry these are my personal cues.. but Ni voices ime have always seem to crack.. every INxp I have known has had this type of voice/way of speaking. It's the most adorable thing when he's talking or sighing in frustration at the caller and it cracks "hooo my god".
    hahahahaha, I still do this a lot and it's absolutely the most embarassing thing in the world. It happens when I'm nervous mostly, which sux since it's usually in front of a large group of people or talking to an attractive female or something. Once or twice i heard it was cute, the rest of the time i just get a lot of laughs. It's nice to know that someone likes it...lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast