Thread: Jon Stewart-Rick Sanchez

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jon Stewart-Rick Sanchez

Entp vs ? Supervision? Personally I don't blame Sanchez too much, Stewart's Fi polr has been getting out of control...I thought Jons big annoucement was going to be that he was leaving, not a half baked rally idea.
    The comedy writing has not improved much, but who would replace him?
    "elite northeastern liberals vs second tier" Reading between the lines somewhat I take that as NT supervising a ST or SF?
    As soon as racism was mentioned you knew he would be canned. Really bugs me, its basically a media heiruistic/buisness , they don't want to have discussions and disprove such things and stick to a simplistic view racism is always bad, and you cannot discuss the complexities of it. Obviously this guy didnt try to do that, and just got pissed off. But I really think they should these guys a chance to say I'm sorry, apologize and make something of it and try to clear things up instead of blatantly firing them. Wheres the Howard stern for such topics?
    Last edited by jughead; 10-02-2010 at 08:27 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Jon Steward is ESE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your face is ese

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    who would replace him?
    It's not the daily show without Jon Daily.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Entp vs ? Supervision? Personally I don't blame Sanchez too much, Stewart's Fi polr has been getting out of control...I thought Jons big annoucement was going to be that he was leaving, not a half baked rally idea.
    The comedy writing has not improved much, but who would replace him?
    "elite northeastern liberals vs second tier" Reading between the lines somewhat I take that as NT supervising a ST or SF?
    As soon as racism was mentioned you knew he would be canned. Really bugs me, its basically a media heiruistic/buisness , they don't want to have discussions and disprove such things and stick to a simplistic view racism is always bad, and you cannot discuss the complexities of it. Obviously this guy didnt try to do that, and just got pissed off. But I really think they should these guys a chance to say I'm sorry, apologize and make something of it and try to clear things up instead of blatantly firing them. Wheres the Howard stern for such topics?
    You're crazy.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crazy why. Before Jon there was Kilborn. Kilborn good

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rick sanchez I'll type.... isfj. Lack of sober sketicism. He seems like a idiot and your typical news anchor whos totally oblivous to the bigger picture. Stewart nails him for exactly what he is. Not a big deal but whatever. I'm still disaapointed by this rally and think it won't be shit but a Bonnaroo without music.
    My views on racism are espoused quite often by many different people.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crazy why. Before Jon there was Kilborn. Kilborn good
    Eh, Jon Stewart >>> Craig Kilborn. It is known.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The format of the show never changes....it its not Stewarts fault then Comedy Central should shoot themselves. They excel at doing that already, they should expand the operation.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Their answer was to copy the show, the hook being Colbert would pose as a naive right wing conservative republican. Daily show>colbert because of the comedians he employs. The comedians make the show.

Frankly I would have thought stewart to be bored with the whole thing and look for something new. I guess cutting back to 2 days a week (show is not often new and has long breaks because its focused on american politics cycyles) is his way of doing that.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The format of the show never changes....it its not Stewarts fault then Comedy Central should shoot themselves. They excel at doing that already, they should expand the operation.
    If it's not broke, why fix it? The satire, writing and wit is still spot on and Jon Stewart gives amazing guest interviews.
    Johari Box

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I want to rim Jon Stewart's narcissistic asshole. Mmmm I bet it's fine as FUCK.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing book plugs more like it. Glad to have you think stewart is as narcissistic as i do BnD.
    alphas....
    need a beta program to complement.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the Daily Show, I see Jon Stewart as ILE. However, I think the Daily Show is scripted (isn't it?) and I've never seen any candid interviews with Jon Stewart. I think that both the Daily Show and the Colbert Report have a very Ne feel to them (even if the character of "Stephen Colbert" isn't an Ne type)... the various books that come out from these shows (e.g. "I Am America and So Can You" also seem very Ne to me, particularly Alpha Ne).