Thread: Intro to socionics please

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Intro to socionics please

Hey guys ive been reading posts through out this forum and im super confused but also very curious about what exactly everyone is saying

All these INPf, Sei something sub types, 438582dshafhdslkhl type. Is way out of my league and as much as I try I can't find anything on google that explains all of these abreviations. So I was wondering if someone could give me a hand. You all seem dope though!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Socionics information is available in www.wikisocion.org there, you will find a lot of helpful info; or try ₪₪₪ Socionics - The New Psychology ₪₪₪

Hello, by the way
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe i'l say a little about myself too. Im a student currently upgrading for a bachlor of science program. I worked as a framer over the summer holidays and loved it; working with your hands is great. And learning about other people, hearing their stories and their perspectives gives me a lot of pleasure.

Part of the reason this forum caught my eye is that figuring what makes people tick used to be a sort of hobby for me and friends tell me I'm very intuitive about what people think and feel. So I'm excited to see how this unfolds

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, just learn the functions first and ask or read about examples of how each function manifests; many people type themselves incorrectly because they can't see how functions interplay in their actions and interactions with themselves and their environment/relations.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah for sure. And knowing that makes me very confused about who I am sometimes. Anyways thanks a lot of the pages, the first one doesn't seem to work for me though. Another person here had the same page linked and it gave me another error last night too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I've never seen this.. whos is it?
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingZulu View Post
    Yeah for sure. And knowing that makes me very confused about who I am sometimes. Anyways thanks a lot of the pages, the first one doesn't seem to work for me though. Another person here had the same page linked and it gave me another error last night too.
    There was a colon at the end of the link which probably explains why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    There was a colon at the end of the link which probably explains why.
    Good eye. Thanks