Thread: Would I pass as an IEI?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Would I pass as an IEI?

Just out of curiosity, would you be able to see me as IEI? Im wondering whether it would be a case of : a) get out of my quadra/get back to your quadra b) wellcome c) nobody cares

Im guessing its c) but I thought Ill ask anyway
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Just out of curiosity, would you be able to see me as IEI? Im wondering whether it would be a case of : a) get out of my quadra/get back to your quadra b) wellcome c) nobody cares

I haven't interacted a lot with you, but you remind me of an ILE friend of mine.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be a mix of a, b, and c, though none of them would be as significant as the reasoning behind it, which may be why c is the most viable option, else d.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you fell in love with an SLE. tell us about her.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, I didnt

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    you fell in love with an SLE. tell us about her.
    It was the other way around, probably.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i don't even know who you are!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    i don't even know who you are!
    A sea-monkey

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A sea-monkey
    seamonkey?

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know you're Mr. Small and not a sea-monkey. I've read through some of your posts. Are you seriously considering IEI for yourself? If so, why?

Are you able to deal with money? Paying bills, saving, budgeting, things like that?

The ENFPs I know have no serious problems with that. The INFPs I know often do. I know one who filed for bankruptcy. I know one who is always at the end of her financial tether and relies on her family to help her deal with personal finances. I have to have outside help (financial advisor and, formerly, a spouse who filed our taxes etc.).

Do you feel all Beta and stuff? What's your romance style?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno about that. I've always done my own taxes from the year I turned 18 and I still do them. I have no troubles with money other than the fact that I hate to think about it. Still, you do what you've gotta do. *shrug*
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm no Beta (and, no, I don't know you very well), but, I think I could see it.

A number of your posts in Delta-land veer contrarian or Devil's Advocate, in a way. When threads become self-congratulatory and monotonous group-think, you shake people up, tossing in a (much needed) new way of looking at things.

It may just reflect Ne-ego, being able to see and argue both sides of the coin; but maybe, a la Beta, you genuinely see the world a little bit differently.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I dunno about that. I've always done my own taxes from the year I turned 18 and I still do them. I have no troubles with money other than the fact that I hate to think about it. Still, you do what you've gotta do. *shrug*
    Yeah, you're right, and that's why I said "some." I know it's not a universal problem for IEIs, but I've seen it a lot. So maybe the better question is "Do you hate to think about money management, etc.?" My IEI friend who filed for bankruptcy is fine now, but that wasn't always the case. I could do my taxes and stuff if I had to, but I would rather arrange things so I don't have to.

I used to file my own taxes, but now I'm self-employed, and it's complicated and distressing, and I need help with it so I don't freak.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenwings View Post
    I used to file my own taxes, but now I'm self-employed, and it's complicated and distressing, and I need help with it so I don't freak.
    +10. I can do it if I have to, but it is genuinely distressing and non-enjoyable.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    +10. I can do it if I have to, but it is genuinely distressing and non-enjoyable.
    Please tell me you aren't operating under the delusion that anyone finds it enjoyable.

… then please tell me I'm not delusional for thinking that no one does.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    Please tell me you aren't operating under the delusion that anyone finds it enjoyable.
    good point.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    I only put non-enjoyable because I needed a second adjective. I do however, think that Te-polrs are more likely than average to find dealing with financial-y paperwork distressing (as opposed to merely unpleasant or undesirable) and that Te-egos are more likely than average to find dealing with financial-y paperwork enjoyable or relaxing or at least non-negative. I'm not saying that there's a huge number of Te-egos running around enjoying filing their taxes, nor am I saying that there's a huge number of XEIs crumpling into the fetal position at the sight of a 1080 form. But on a large scale, I do think type influences behavior. I can't prove that, of course. Whether or not that is a popular assertion depends on whether or not you believe it (as I was talking about in another thread, if you like it, it's an unpopular assertion; if you dislike it, it's ubiquitous).
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My grandpa used to pay me by the hour to do fake taxes when I was in high school. It was his way of teaching me to do them myself. He'd give me the numbers (that he made up) to plug in. They got pretty complicated too, with lots of stocks and properties, sold and purchased, etc. Isn't that hilarious? I my grandpa.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You aren't INFp

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenwings View Post
    I know you're Mr. Small and not a sea-monkey. I've read through some of your posts. Are you seriously considering IEI for yourself? If so, why?

Are you able to deal with money? Paying bills, saving, budgeting, things like that?

The ENFPs I know have no serious problems with that. The INFPs I know often do. I know one who filed for bankruptcy. I know one who is always at the end of her financial tether and relies on her family to help her deal with personal finances. I have to have outside help (financial advisor and, formerly, a spouse who filed our taxes etc.).

Do you feel all Beta and stuff? What's your romance style?
    I dont think I seriously consider IEI, but I cant say its something I would never think of.

Depends on what you mean by dealing with money. I started tracking all of my expenditures this month, so far so good. Overall I solve my money problems by simply earning more than I can spend.

And no I dont really feel Beta, but you never know. As for my romance style I have no idea, its different with different people.

A number of your posts in Delta-land veer contrarian or Devil's Advocate, in a way. When threads become self-congratulatory and monotonous group-think, you shake people up, tossing in a (much needed) new way of looking at things.
    I never thought my opinions differ that much. Though I do sometimes play Devil's advocate in general, this is true for real life as well.

You aren't INFp
    guess thats an a)

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari