Thread: Roomie VI

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Roomie VI

Last edited by munenori2; 10-13-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He sort of remind me of JuJu.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Yeah and Jake Gyllenhaal, both Fe-IEI. I would guess LSI, and if not that then IEI.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd have guessed beta (or Se valuing at any rate) for him anyway.

six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks very LSE-ish to me, especially if he goes to the barber shop every other week to keep his hair exactly at that length.
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship

TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm also getting a very Delta-ish vibe in the last group photo.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought LSI, then SLE, then LSE, then thought I have no fucking idea because I don't know anything much about VI.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Same here

I'm inclined to say Beta Extrovert...?
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I'm inclined to say Beta Extrovert...?
    My vote as well.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd guess LSI, LSE, SLE. Seems ST, doesn't seem IP, thus those three. EIE is also a possibility, but it's a distant fourth for me. LSE is still totally plausible, imo. I wouldn't jump to the beta conclusion just 'cause he looks smug in the first photo.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

LSE?
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta something.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little background on him. He's incredibly impulsive and outgoing, probably one of the funniest people I know. I think he might have ADD or something because it's ridiculously hard for him to focus on one thing for very long. He's good at sports but really bad at planning. Financially he gets himself into a lot of trouble. He's very much a risk taker but it's like he has very little clue of the relation between the reward he's trying to get and the risk he's taking on. He likes to think big but has very little idea of how to get what he's thinking about (like how he might actually get a music career started). The way he lives his life makes me want to try to ground him a little bit and help him keep his eye on the ball, like I sort of need to hold his hand to take care of immediate, pressing stuff. He doesn't really have any sort of sense of time. He's routinely at least half an hour late to anywhere he's supposed to be and operates at his own pace always, like he's completely oblivious to the needs of the world around him. Which might be why he's so bad at paying bills on time.

At the same time he's also one of the more genuinely concerned and positive of my friends. He's very good at keeping people entertained, likes yelling hilarious things and grabbing your arm. On the other hand, he pretty much has a compulsive need to be around somebody, anybody, at all times or he gets kind of restless. That's all I can think of right now.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, maybe SEE?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    A little background on him. He's incredibly impulsive and outgoing, probably one of the funniest people I know. I think he might have ADD or something because it's ridiculously hard for him to focus on one thing for very long. He's good at sports but really bad at planning. Financially he gets himself into a lot of trouble. He's very much a risk taker but it's like he has very little clue of the relation between the reward he's trying to get and the risk he's taking on. He likes to think big but has very little idea of how to get what he's thinking about (like how he might actually get a music career started). The way he lives his life makes me want to try to ground him a little bit and help him keep his eye on the ball, like I sort of need to hold his hand to take care of immediate, pressing stuff. He doesn't really have any sort of sense of time. He's routinely at least half an hour late to anywhere he's supposed to be and operates at his own pace always, like he's completely oblivious to the needs of the world around him. Which might be why he's so bad at paying bills on time.

At the same time he's also one of the more genuinely concerned and positive of my friends. He's very good at keeping people entertained, likes yelling hilarious things and grabbing your arm. On the other hand, he pretty much has a compulsive need to be around somebody, anybody, at all times or he gets kind of restless. That's all I can think of right now.
    EIE?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well tossing ADD into the ring or any sort of dysfunction and we're no longer talking only about Socionics, but a lot of what you said in the first pargraph sorta has a PoLR- vibe to it, and LSEs have PoLR . There's sort of a resemblance to my ESE sis-in-law, who has a general idea of what she wants out of life, but can't quite figure out how to get there, and also might not necessarily see how some of the things she does works against those longer term goals.

Some of the other stuff you mentioned like the impulsiveness seems more EP-ish to me than EJ. Yeah, starts to feel more like Beta quadra. But then it's tough to distinguish where the personality and socionics is ending and where any ADD or other issue might be picking up. Tough to sort that stuff out.

LSE / EJ with a splash of ADD could very well make him appear to be more EP.
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    ESE.
    Maybe would have guessed that myself if it weren't for bad vibes emanating from the pictures. As in: "We wouldn't get along."

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks like an LSI guy I know. Since you described him as outgoing and impulsive, though, I would guess SLE. A lot of what you describe (the impulsive lack of thought for the future, the poor sense of time) sounds like it's related to 1d Ni.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't rule out SEE.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first typing of him was SEE, but I've waffled into thinking ESE or SLE. EIE is interesting. I don't know exactly. We get along almost effortlessly until we have to work together to get something done. Even then we still get along, but we definitely aren't focusing on it in a complementary way.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post

SEE sounds quite plausible based on this, I can see a lot of this as needing Ni+Te, like needing to be reminded of time, seeking guidance for impulsive tendencies, help in dealing with financial matters and assistance in planning.
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired