Thread: Chipotle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Chipotle

I've been noticing that Chipotle has been getting stingier and stingier with their portion sizes. Tell me if my reaction is type related as I think I am LIE.

Me: Is that all the food I get?
    Chipotle Worker: Yea, it's 4 oz of rice and meat. We can add more but it's 1.95.
    Me: Oh, the owner must be Jewish.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I haven't noticed a difference myself. Maybe it depends on the location.

I doubt its type related.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gobearcats View Post
    I've been noticing that Chipotle has been getting stingier and stingier with their portion sizes. Tell me if my reaction is type related as I think I am LIE.

Me: Is that all the food I get?
    Chipotle Worker: Yea, it's 4 oz of rice and meat. We can add more but it's 1.95.
    Me: Oh, the owner must be Jewish.
    I think that it makes you racist, but that is hardly indicative of type.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Creepy-female

Chipotle barbeque!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post

I can't stop staring at this.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

On second thought, I have noticed other restaurants cut back on their portion sizes. Its one way to trick customers because you can keep your prices the same and people don't like prices going up. In a way its good that portion sizes are being cut as a possible means of curbing the obesity epidemic but if you're going to do that, you should charge less money for less food.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, they've always been stingy, it just depends on what location and even what time it is and who is serving. I've had them try to charge me for getting three kinds of salsa on my bowl, even though two of their "salsas" are essentially tomato and corn, respectively. But I've never had them try to charge me for getting extra food. I know they charge for extra meat, but I've never had them charge me for extra tomato or extra fajitas or even extra rice.

I have encountered the phenomenon of the idiot Chipotle worker that expects you to detail every aspect of your order before your order it. That's so dumb. Why can't I just say "I want a veggie bowl" and you take the two seconds to ask me if I want black beans or pinto beans, rather than expecting me to say "I want a veggie fajita burrito with no beans." At least they have the common sense to ask about everything else. And this guy tried to get an attitude with me because he had to make my bowl over because he put on something I didn't want without asking me. I'm sorry, but I'm 99% sure I've been going to chipotle longer than he's been working there (I've legit been going to chipotle since I was in, like, the fifth grade), and nobody's ever expected me to explain my entire order in the very first sentence I speak. That's just dumb. What is this, Starbucks?

Anyway, thank you for creating this thread so I can complain about what pisses me off about the restaurant that provides 55% of my diet.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Around here, if you just smile and ask nicely, the women that work there will hook you up with an awesome burrito.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot if I loved this place or hated it. Eh, oh well.