Thread: what's good what's real good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what's good. what's real good.

Hi everyone. SO I signed up for this site a long time ago and posted a couple of times and then I fell of the face of the planet apparently.. you guys probably don't even remember me.. but anyway, just figured I'd re-introduce myself. I'm hotasphyxiation (no that's not my real name, and no it isn't some sly insinuation that I'm into some particular sexual fetish either.. just saying). I'm like 99.9888888888888888123abc% certain I'm IEI, which is why I'm posting this in Beta. LOL obviously. You know I really don't talk this way in real life but whatever. Respond to this thread if you want. If no one does I'm probably going to take it personally. You know I'm sitting in the student lounge at my school right now and there's a men's bathroom right in front of me- some kid just opened the door to walk out and I could see this other kid going pee in the urinal... lol they should probably fix the layout... what a dumbass architect... alright I'm gonna go now but get at me! :

(BTW I'm kind of joking with the use of all those emoticons.. well with the hearts at least.)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do recall thee. Welcome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you do?? really? awesome haha.. thank you for the welcome!

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rofl. This was an interesting post. Hi. I do also remember reading something else you posted, although I'm not sure what it was. How are you?
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi. Is it okay if I just call you "hot" for short? I can't type all of that out, lol

btw, your post reminded me of me when I've had waaaay too much coffee.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Silverchris: Hi I'm glad you found it interesting lol... and I'm doing GREAT right now how are you doing?

@redbaron: You can totally call me "hot" if I can call you "red" and yeah haha I did have a cup actually right before I wrote that.. hmm..