Hello... um lol, if the title were a bit confusing, before I go about describing myself and asking everyone to type me, I was wondering if there's a best way to write about myself? After all, what kind of write-up I do and how I describe myself will certainly bias people toward a certain type! And I want to do this as neutrally and objectively as possible, so I can figure out what my true type is.

There weren't any "how to" threads stickied in here, which by the way I find kind of strange for a "Type Me" forum. It'd be easier if you guys included a model. So I'll try to ask my questions here briefly... because I tend to be long-winded, but anyway. How much detail should I include about myself? What exactly should I write about? My preferences for certain things? What I like to do for fun? What do I do when I'm angry? What do I like to do with friends? What kind of music do I listen to? Etc...

Should I try to do the write-up when I'm in a neutral mood? Or is that being too nitpicky, and it probably won't matter... but do you find it easier to type people when they are happy/angry/sad/XXX/whatever? Should I include examples of me in the writeup where I acted based on different emotions, including what I did, how I acted toward other people, what I thought and felt, etc.

Should I describe my physical self? I looked at the socionics type portraits, and they include physical descriptions. Would describing myself physically bias people's answers? Should I stick mainly with personality type traits?

Also, should I include pictures of myself? I read somewhere that some photos are useless for VI, if the person is making a funny face. Can I include pictures of me smiling? Or do I have to not be smiling so you can see my features better. If I do include pictures, should I include some of me from the side? With friends? Is half-smiling ok?

Whew! Hopefully that's long enough lol. Whatever type I am, I like to have an idea ahead of time of what I'm doing! I like to have things planned out. I definitely like to think before I act. I'm not one to rush into things or take risks... then again, if I have something thoroughly planned out, I feel perfectly comfortable with it, even if it is different from the norm. I tend to be a completionist, leaving no stone unturned...

Hopefully this gives enough clues of my type and thinking style that I won't have to write a long description of myself. Although I'm more than willing to if you need more information! But I do tend to think things through very thoroughly, and if you think you can type me based on what I wrote, go ahead. Much appreciation in advance for either answering my questions or guessing my type.