Thread: Instinct stacking > everything?

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Instinct stacking > everything?

I've been doing some thinking, and I've come to understand that most of my best friends have been either sx/sp or sp/sx, and that this trend has been more consistent than either socionics type or enneatype. So now I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this same sort of thing, where people generally get along easier with those of either their same or reciprocal stackings.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

Restricted user
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same for me.

Most common to least: sx/sp > sp/sx > sx/so

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just thinking about this, this morning!

Most of my friends are: sp/sx or sp/so

I think it can make a big difference in priorities which, as you get older, shows up more and more in what you end up pursuing in life, regardless of type.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yes, according to my observations instinct stackings form stronger 'attractors/repulsors' than socionics intertype relationships.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So topically this belongs here :

And how do you view that, according to flows or independent of them? from my own experience, the best communication > with sp/so (who btw seem to not even consider factors of attraction and repulsion in their interaction with others and what they generally do), sx/sp and sp/sx.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Stackings trump socionics in large group settings?

I've been on a singles holiday to spain with 21 people. As usual I was typing people according to socionics but I noticed groups were formed with another primary driver than socionics! Others noticed it also.

The groups were formed based on stackings. Sx people formed a group, they were loud, binge drink, and late for the excursions. The So people (I guess) who were completely satisfied by just talking and hanging out together constantly. Sp tended to be the outsiders, they left the group setting early to go to bed in time.

Almost no socionics matches were made, except when people were one on one.

So I wonder how much this stackings has an effect on intertype relationships, i tend to give it more weight now then before. What is your opinion? I want to learn more now I saw this happening.