Thread: Jimbean's type II

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jimbean's type II

As you know, I have been protesting threads like these (for years ). I posted a thread a long time ago about my type; I am now hoping that some of you know me enough to give my a good and honest opinion. I know almost everything that there is to know about socionics, or at least as much as practically applicable, and this is probably one of the last serious discussion I will have on here (there will be a few more). If some of you are willing to give up the time, in your honest opinion, what socionics type do you think I am?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lsi
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Actually I've come around to ILE.
    it isn't impossible. i just think that basically everything he does makes lsi seem REALLY possible.

what i'm curious about is why jimbean himself thinks > . i feel like the need for a type is relatively obvious.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he might have mistaken HIs NI hidden agenda with NE. He is a sensory no doubt about that
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean's signature
    One man with courage makes a majority. Andrew Jackson
    I love this. And I think ISTj is a good type for you.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone please post pics of Ti ISTjs, particularly Lance Armstrong, for visual comparison.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Someone please post pics of Ti ISTjs, particularly Lance Armstrong, for visual comparison.
    HE is an LSI-SE, LSI-TI are like a striaght line, it wouldn;t be suprising if he is an estp-ti
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, I just had enough of doing it. Usually when I post pics, I'd get like 5 different people and show 2 or 3 of each, and I just didn't feel like putting that much effort into it. The point I wanted to make though was that Jim reminds me a lot of Lance Armstrong who is Ti ISTj.

Here are some other ones to compare to (heh I forgot I can just give a google search link instead of doing each pic):

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=...=Search+Images

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=...Cheney&spell=1

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=...cadams&spell=1

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, the pics are almost enough to make me think LSI. But I don't know you that well. You don't post very much.

who are you, Jimbean? the real Jimbean that is.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm. is there any reason for anyone to doubt LSI?
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    umm. is there any reason for anyone to doubt LSI?
    Not that I know of.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

The best way to type oneself is to describe your lifestyle: what do you do? what don't you like to do? what are the types of your friends?
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the argument here is whether or not I have strong Ne, or am I confusing Ni HA for Ne.

Why do I think I have strong Ne? Well, I am going to state some personal characteristics that I think are Ne:

I am very good at overall strategy. I know how to win anything by achieving very well placed objectives. I can do this with small problems or very large problems. The large problems can be big enough to be called global.

If I were to debate with someone on an issue, I am first able to quickly understand what they are saying and how it relates to what I am thinking.

I have in the past, got myself to believe in something that was considered unusual to others, and I had no physical evidence to support my beliefs.

Now, if that describes Ne traits, does that mean that I value Ne or am I an Ne type? Does the fact that I desire Ni make me a Beta or Gamma?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    I am very good at overall strategy. I know how to win anything by achieving very well placed objectives. I can do this with small problems or very large problems. The large problems can be big enough to be called global.
    Don't you think this could be strong Se/Ti as well?
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Don't you think this could be strong Se as well?
    Unfortunately, it could be any function.
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah. He exudes Ne out of every pore. I know this now, having a better grasp on Socionics. At least he's whatever type I am.
    Can you show me an example where I am using Ne?
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Can you show me an example where I am using Ne?
    When the lunch is ready!!!!!!!!!!!

ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Don't you think this could be strong Se as well?
    I have thought about that. If I am trying to achieve something really important, I will map out every possible course of action that could be needed and then I will come up with a strategy.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logic/intelligence.

If I were to debate with someone on an issue, I am first able to quickly understand what they are saying and how it relates to what I am thinking.
    Ti, clearly.

I have in the past, got myself to believe in something that was considered unusual to others, and I had no physical evidence to support my beliefs.
    Ti, perhaps Ni HA as well; typical Beta in any case.

YOU ARE FUCKING LSI
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is so weak Ne.
    Now wait a minute, you just said that I exuded Ne out of every pore!

Strong Ne is more like Doc Brown in back to the future. Flying life completely by the seat of your pants, and doing everything at the last second.
    That is a weird thing to say, and the more I think about it the more annoying that gets. My thoughts on Ne is that it does not have to be something ridiculous and random. Ne can be external foresight (if that makes any sense), it can be the realization of opportunity, it could also be the understanding of the potential in the situation. I only use Ne as much as it is useful to me, but otherwise I don't need to use it, and that is why I could come off as not having Ne.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not a god damn ILE. You are LSI to the fucking core. LSIs are way cooler than ILEs, so take it as a compliment.

Under cerulean skies...

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    You're not a god damn ILE. You are LSI to the fucking core. LSIs are way cooler than ILEs, so take it as a compliment.
    So true.
    Seriously though Jimbean, ever since I saw you on Stickam and your whole demeanor, manner of speaking, etc... I knew you were my dual!

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a weird thing to say, and the more I think about it the more annoying that gets. My thoughts on Ne is that it does not have to be something ridiculous and random. Ne can be external foresight (if that makes any sense), it can be the realization of opportunity, it could also be the understanding of the potential in the situation. I only use Ne as much as it is useful to me, but otherwise I don't need to use it, and that is why I could come off as not having Ne.
    but maybe what they're saying is that if you're Ne-dominant, you'd be using it all the time, it would be the lens that you don't even realize is there, it would be such a part of you. That's how I am with Ni anyway.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Ti, perhaps Ni HA as well; typical Beta in any case.

YOU ARE FUCKING LSI
    http://www.socionics.com/prof/entp.htm

ENTps are interested in and talk about everything that is new and unusual even if it is not in their main field of knowledge. It is as if they are magnetised by all brand new theories and are fascinated by all phenomena that can not be explained with logic or reason, for example: ESP, telekinesis and UFO's. They cannot logically explain their ideas as they are always intuitive and vague. Most people cannot fully comprehend their concepts, they simply believe or do not believe.
    However, I always have a logical reason for believing in something, even though what I believe may not be logical. Also, I do not talk about something until I understand it in full. So the above description does not fit me entirely, but I believe I have a good grasp on things that most people would consider uncommon and unbelievable.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so let's talk about your friends and the sort of people you're drawn to. Have you had much interaction with ISFps or ENFjs?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    so let's talk about your friends and the sort of people you're drawn to. Have you had much interaction with ISFps or ENFjs?
    I generally have good relations with both. I generally like Beta NF's, except they are so rare. I think I desire Ni, because Si types seem to have something missing from them, and I generally like Gammas, except they seem a bit cold, and don't tolerate my moodiness.

Most of my friends are Gammas, followed by Alphas and Betas, and I live with two Deltas.

I see where you are going, but like I said before, that a person's personal values makes more of an impact on their relations than socionics.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I generally like people who appreciate ambition and like or have a higher purpose than what they can do easily. I like people who have a strong grasp on reality, and that does not take something serious for granted.

So, I find that I am attracted to Ni types because they appreciate the values that I already have, and for some reason Si and Ne types tend to not take serious things seriously. That does not necessarily mean that I am Ne or not, that is just what I value due to who I am.

I think what it comes down to is what type I communicate with best.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I generally have good relations with both. I generally like Beta NF's, except they are so rare. I think I desire Ni, because Si types seem to have something missing from them, and I generally like Gammas, except they seem a bit cold, and don't tolerate my moodiness.

Most of my friends are Gammas, followed by Alphas and Betas, and I live with two Deltas.

I see where you are going, but like I said before, that a person's personal values makes more of an impact on their relations than socionics.
    yeah, I know. I agree. Beta NFs are so rare? I feel special

That's cause Si types DO have something missing from them (just kidding). well, I think you're beta without a lot of experience with close beta relationships.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.socionics.com/prof/entp.htm

However, I always have a logical reason for believing in something, even though what I believe may not be logical. Also, I do not talk about something until I understand it in full. So the above description does not fit me entirely, but I believe I have a good grasp on things that most people would consider uncommon and unbelievable.
    Easily explained by a combo of Ni HA and intelligence.

The point is, so many things about you, including VI, fit with LSI that being interested in obscure things, which can be explained in a variety of ways, is inconsequential.

"But it's right there in the description!"

Yes, as is breaking pencils. Get over it.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I generally like people who appreciate ambition and like or have a higher purpose than what they can do easily. I like people who have a strong grasp on reality, and that does not take something serious for granted.

So, I find that I am attracted to Ni types because they appreciate the values that I already have, and for some reason Si and Ne types tend to not take serious things seriously. That does not necessarily mean that I am Ne or not, that is just what I value due to who I am.

I think what it comes down to is what type I communicate with best.
    you are so beta!!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I have good communication with LIE's, and best flowing communications with EIE's (which is the reason why I happen to like them). I communicate very well with ILE's and LII's, and I have not noticed anything in communication with SLE's and LSI's. My communication is really good with IEI's and decent with ESE's.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Communication is somewhat difficult with SEE's, even though I appreciate their ambition. Communication with ILI's is either good or somehow messes up on my part. I have good and interesting conversations with SLI's, although it seems like there is something missing in understanding, it is hard to explain. The same thing applies with SEI's except they seem like they really don't understand or really care, but they also seem to understand the type of person I really am.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

communication is the most difficult with ESI's (sometimes), LSE's, IEE's, and EII's. ESI's are easier to get along with because of their appreciation of ambition. I have a few ESI friends, and they find me interesting, which fits the conflicting relation description. Generally I have good relations with ESI's, so if I am an ILE, that would mean that there is certainly more to a relationship than socionics. Deltas are very interesting however. They are good natured people that mean well, but I don't think they understand my Ti (or Ne). I have met a few cool Deltas. I had a good friend in high school that was either IEE or SEE, I think IEE, and I used to hang out with a EII. But there seems to be a lot of miscommunication with them, especially with LSE's.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Communication is somewhat difficult with SEE's, even though I appreciate their ambition. Communication with ILI's is either good or somehow messes up on my part. I have good and interesting conversations with SLI's, although it seems like there is something missing in understanding, it is hard to explain. The same thing applies with SEI's except they seem like they really don't understand or really care, but they also seem to understand the type of person I really am.
    I feel this way about SEIs also. I think that's a special gift they have.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I feel this way about SEIs also. I think that's a special gift they have.
    hmmm, so I suppose they do.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOU

ARE

FUCKING

LSI

TI SE TO THE MAX

FUCKING ACCEPT IT

GOD

HOW THICK IS YOUR NE POLR SKULL

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know gilly's opinion.

I think the last thing I am going to do for now is to demonstrate Ne and then you folks can tell me what you think.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DONT TALK TO ME LIKE IM NOT HERE, TURKEY COCK MAN

CHANGE YOUR SIG ALREADY, MY OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS

Under cerulean skies...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast