This is just some self-indulgent crap that I felt like writing for the couple of people who debate my type.
Things that fit LSI:
- Low energy. Moving around is the exception, not the rule.
- Stern countenance. I've gotten into trouble at work for looking pissed off all the time. My father recently told me not to look so serious when I go into job interviews.
- Enjoy Fe atmosphere and get bored and clam up when people get quiet.
- Get annoyed when people discuss theoretical crap, like astrology.
- When I am debating someone and they tell me to stop because I am hurting their feelings, I become defensive and suspicious, as it feels like they are using a cheap trick to manipulate me into submission.
- Sense of humor largely ignores Fi. Don't dispute this, it's obvious.
- Absolutely no clue how to act in social situations unless someone approaches me first.
- I arguably VI LSI, though people have disputed this claim.
Things that don't fit:
- Very loud. I like making random voices and sounds to get people to pay attention to me.
- I am fidgety. I can't stop moving when I sit still.
- I tend to get on well with EIIs--that is, they seem to like me so I just roll with it and they don't seem to mind much.
- I am very chaotic. I don't like following the same routine every day. I need constant stimulation otherwise I get bored.
- To onlookers, it appears like I am using a lot of Te.
- I have a short temper and start cursing and spewing insults easily.
- I often say eccentric things that make no sense.
To number 1: I have ADD.
To number 2: I have ADD.
To number 3: NTR. It's a coincidence that I happen to be friends with three of them.
To number 4: I have ADD.
To number 5: I am not actually using it. I understand it and am good at making practical decisions, but I still use a Ti filter to process it.
I have a system for producing Te results (fuck off Ashton ):
- Disregard whether what the person says makes logical sense.
- Analyze the goal of what the person is saying (i.e., what he wants to achieve).
- Decide whether his methods are the best way to achieve said goal, using whatever value system you want.
- Cross your fingers.
Shrug. My EII friends seem to appreciate it.
To number 6: Se subtype, D subtype.
To number 7: I have ADD.
If you don't have really bad ADD, fuck off. You don't know what it's like.