Thread: Conundrum

Creepy-male

Default Conundrum.

I am currently hungry, and am experiencing intense cravings for tomato tuna. However, I have no tomato tuna, or even food. I also need to have an empty stomach so I can gorge myself to within an inch of my life on pancakes with Isha. HOWEVER, my hunger is preventing me from sleeping, and I also need to be well-rested for the aforementioned pancake devouring.

So you see my problem. Wtf do I do.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Food leaves your stomach after 2-4 hours of eating it. Furthermore, it leaves your small intestine within 7-10 hours of eating. As a by-product, if you're worried about having room to gorge on pancakes, as long as you do it 4 hours after your last reasonably sized meal, you should have plenty of room in your tummy for it!
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Creepy-male

Ok, but I still don't have any food

My situation is, if I wanted to make myself any of my frozen fish, I'd have to apply some truly ferocious elbow grease to the flat's baking tray which my flatmate has utterly destroyed. I could also attack some of my tortillas, but I want to save those for wednesday night when I'm making myself tuna burritos. I've managed to devour all my convenient snack foods already

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is more problematic. I would love to help you, but it's difficult when I have no idea what's in your pantry.

I would say drink lots of water so you feel bloated and take the edge off your hunger, but then you'd just have to get up in the middle of the night and pee like a race horse.

Do you have anything resembling foodstuffs?
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LOL I cant stand it when people complain about physical cravings. Of course this isnt my quadra so...I suggest buy what you want when its daytime.

Creepy-male

Lol, as it turns out, I had some more instant noodles stashed away in my little cupboard of goodness. Problem solved.

Also, thanks for the info about my digestive system. This will help me plan around frenzied life-threatening food nomming bouts. Deliciously life-threatening food nomming bouts. Generally involving pizza.

However I'm awake again now I need to be awake in about two hours.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Arthur View Post
    Ok, but I still don't have any food

My situation is, if I wanted to make myself any of my frozen fish, I'd have to apply some truly ferocious elbow grease to the flat's baking tray which my flatmate has utterly destroyed. I could also attack some of my tortillas, but I want to save those for wednesday night when I'm making myself tuna burritos. I've managed to devour all my convenient snack foods already
    do any of your neighbors have outside pets?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Learn to not eat so much.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

i think a glass of hot milk would help.