Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Cole's Law of extrasensory perception

I'm sure that many of you non-thinkers are utterly clueless as to how I know that the 8 otherworldlies of Mercury, Lead, Iron, Tin, Sulphur, Zinc, Antimony, and Arsenic can be described in terms of Model A.

The answer, my insignificant adversaries, is blowing in the ether. The ether showed me, categorically, that there is a "core nuisance" - THE core nuance, I might say, at the heart of Augusta's worldly model.

I call this nuance "Cole's Law of extrasensory perception".

In any model which I am interested in, it is undoubtably the case that I will, undeterredably, manage to find a connection with the 8 otherworldlies, as they were shown to me.
    From a Glorious Wind-Dishormoniser's view (Order of Circular Thinking, Second Class), this is absolutely true and readily apparent. You can only sort things by their properties (although you must remember not to sort things by whether they're true or false, as that would defeat the purpose of defeating the purpose). Therefore, any system which utilises the otherworldies (and therefore the information elements) must follow Model A, as unconscious aspects perceived through extrasensory perception, in line with their inherent properties.

There should be a way to show this diagonally and rhetorically.

Creepy-bg

I thought of all of this last week.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

Creepy-bg

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Holy Shit, look at all the cavities that guy had.
    3w4-5w6-9w8