Thread: INTjs/LIIs are you interested in justice?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INTjs/LIIs are you interested in justice?

Quote Originally Posted by Che
    Why should all LIIs who are interested in justice be normalizing? LIIs are interested in justice, no matter what subtype or energy type they are...
    Now the energy type, we have established, is the determinant of personal interest; that is, people who share the same EM quadra can become engrossed in the same topics, while people whose EM types are in opposite quadras find little in common with each other.

This established, how many of you spend a great deal of time investigating matters of due process, law, justice, etc.?
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 09-01-2010 at 06:07 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All LII's are interested in justice. The IM type is responsible for that.
    2. "Justice is my trade". This is a type of a revolutionary or a political conspirator. In a conflict situation he usually organizes a committee to punish the offender. He believes that everything in the world must be logical and consequently just. He is capable of neglecting his own profit and safety when defending the offended. He sets for himself very high requirements. Unless somebody else takes care of him, he can easily drive himself to starvation. Garibaldi, Robespierre, Dzierzhynski, Jefferson are revolutionaries who devoted themselves to an idea.
    That doesn't mean LII's are necessarily interested in studying law, or even showing up for jury duty. I view the legal system as causing almost as much injustice as they do justice. I do however spend a lot of time investigating what is or is not in my right to do in any given situation. Ti Dom's are supposedly good at knowing where they stand, legally. Logic of the Relations.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Crispy. While my interest in the details of the law is minor and infrequent, my interest in justice is foundational and permanent.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While all laws in a state are man-made and may be influenced by various, partly questionable interests (for example purely economical issues), I think it's the personal 'code of law' which is more important for the most LIIs.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIIs, in my estimation, are more interested in the practice, establishment, or preservation of principles founded on justice as fairness. They want fair principles that apply equally to everyone rather than favoring the few. The political philosopher and ethicist John Rawls exemplifies for me the LII approach to the subject of justice. They are the kids who are concerned about counting the number of people in a room, pizza slices in a box, and then figure out an equitable distribution. Or when chipping in for pizza, they may assign a number of pieces based upon the proportion which the person contributed to buying the pizza. Either way, it will be "systematized" based upon some subjective sense of just principles.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box