Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: What's My Type? (Calvinist777)

  1. #1
    Calvinist777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi-ESI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question What's My Type? (Calvinist777)

    Hello, I'm a long-time lurker who's never been sure of my type. I have an idea or two, but I'm not confident with them. I'm not a Socionics expert by any means, but I think I have a pretty basic understanding of it.

    Not sure if this helps, but I'm an Exhibit A example of a phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (my tri-type is 6w5, 1w9, and 4w5).

    Anyway, I'm a male Freshman in college. I'm very shy and quiet, I hate small talk and I'm a loner (but not in a cool Man With No Name way). I'm pretty paranoid/suspicious and I'm pretty confident that I have avoidant personality disorder, even though I've never been officially diagnosed with it. I love predictability and order. I like it when everything's clear and a routine has developed.

    I'm a very judgmental person, but I understand this is not right, so for this reason (and because I hate offending people) I keep all these judgments to myself. I'm a Calvinist Christian with a literal interpretation of the Bible, so morality and ethics are extremely important to me. Secretly, I dream of righting the wrongs of society (I would love to be the Oliver Cromwell of the United States), but overall I'm a pretty submissive guy with no intentions of forcing my views other people's throats. I've never registered to vote, because I view secular politics as evil. Outwardly, I'm very tolerant and accepting.

    I'm always worried about something, because I'm very concerned with how I'm viewed by others. For this reason I try to submit to others and let them have their way, so I won't disrupt the peace. I'm very punctual and find it impossible to relax when the clock is ticking (not literally).

    Most people don't seem to view me as a warm people. On more than one instance others have referred to me being cold-hearted or not having a heart. Secretly, I'm hurt by this, but I guess that's just the impression others get of me. Perhaps they view me as stoic, even though I'm usually freaking out on the inside. At my first job, one of the friends of one of my co-workers told me that all of the other workers were too scared to talk to me. Personally, I'd prefer if they didn't talk to me, but I was still hurt by this. I suppose I don't appear very approachable or friendly. One of my friends in high school compared me to Fred Phelps (), Rorschach from Watchmen (never seen the movie or read the comic), Moses/Charlton Heston, and the British officer from the movie Gandhi on trial for massacring the Indian crowd.

    I like to think of myself as an empathetic person who understands others feelings and tries not to offend them. I'm anti-intellectual, stubborn, and reactionary. I hate anything new and prefer lazy, calm Saturday afternoons to crazy, fun Friday night parties. I abhor parties and have some "anti-fun" tendencies.

    Not sure how helpful this is but these are results from the Personal DNA quiz:
    Generous Realist
    Confidence: 2
    Openness: 0
    Extroversion: 2
    Empathy: 96
    Trust in Others: 0
    Agency: 2
    Masculinity: 4
    Femininity: 14
    Spontaneity: 2
    Attention to Style: 76
    Authoritarianism: 42 (surprised it wasn't higher)
    Earthy/Imaginative: 82 (Earthy)
    Aesthetic/Functional: 42 (Functional)
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

  2. #2
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd say ESI (ISFj) is most likely but I can't totally rule out EII (ISFj) I'm almost certain your type is one of these two. Probably Fi subtype in either case.


    Not sure if this helps, but I'm an Exhibit A example of a phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (my tri-type is 6w5, 1w9, and 4w5).

    Both EII and ESI are frequently ones and sixes. Type 4 is more common in EII, as 4 tends to be more in the intuitive/feeling domain.

    I'm very shy and quiet, I hate small talk and I'm a loner (but not in a cool Man With No Name way). I'm pretty paranoid/suspicious and I'm pretty confident that I have avoidant personality disorder, even though I've never been officially diagnosed with it.

    Strong introversion. I've read that avoidant personality disorder is more common in INFj

    I love predictability and order. I like it when everything's clear and a routine has developed.

    Rational, j type.

    I'm a very judgmental person, but I understand this is not right, so for this reason (and because I hate offending people) I keep all these judgments to myself. I'm a Calvinist Christian with a literal interpretation of the Bible, so morality and ethics are extremely important to me.

    Fi base function most likely. Which means either EII or ESI. I think ESI is more likely to intepret the bible literally being an S type.

    Secretly, I dream of righting the wrongs of society (I would love to be the Oliver Cromwell of the United States), but overall I'm a pretty submissive guy with no intentions of forcing my views other people's throats. I've never registered to vote, because I view secular politics as evil. Outwardly, I'm very tolerant and accepting.

    This suggests EII over ESI. ESI has as a creative function while EII has as a PoLR. An unhealthy use of may make someone appear intolerant and forcing views down others' throats. Weak can make someone appear submissive.

    I'm always worried about something, because I'm very concerned with how I'm viewed by others. For this reason I try to submit to others and let them have their way, so I won't disrupt the peace. I'm very punctual and find it impossible to relax when the clock is ticking (not literally).

    Submitting to others and not wanting to disturb the peace sounds like weak, unvalued and EII. However the last sentence concerning punctuality sounds like the hidden agenda in ESI. Here's what wikisocion says about the hidden agenda in ESI. How well does that fit you?

    6. Introverted Intuition
    ESIs appreciate periodically having an outside evaluation of how a situation is likely to develop in order to keep from worrying excessively. Without an outside reassurance that a task can be accomplished in time without hurry, or that there is no need to deal with an ongoing development and that for the moment it's best to wait and see, ESIs tend to get anxious about running out of time, and inclined to try to deal with such issues immediately and sometimes impulsively.
    ESIs are resolute and decisive in dealing with situations they see developing or already in front of them, but at the same time they are keen to avoid being too impulsive and taking actions they will regret later. They admire people who always seem to know when it is best to act or to bid your time for a more opportune moment, and aim at emulating such people, often succeeding; but at the same time the ESIs are worried that they are thinking too much of the consequences instead of acting, so sometimes acting impulsively.
    ESIs place great value in thinking about the consequences of actions and whether they are opportune or not, but such considerations are often overruled by their inclination to take action before it's too late.


    Most people don't seem to view me as a warm people. On more than one instance others have referred to me being cold-hearted or not having a heart. Secretly, I'm hurt by this, but I guess that's just the impression others get of me. Perhaps they view me as stoic, even though I'm usually freaking out on the inside. At my first job, one of the friends of one of my co-workers told me that all of the other workers were too scared to talk to me. Personally, I'd prefer if they didn't talk to me, but I was still hurt by this. I suppose I don't appear very approachable or friendly.

    Perhaps because your feeling side is introverted (Fi) and you're not given as much to emotional expression (Fe)?

    I like to think of myself as an empathetic person who understands others feelings and tries not to offend them. I'm anti-intellectual, stubborn, and reactionary.

    The first sentence suggests Fi base function. The last sentence points more towards ESI than EII. I would expect EII due to their strong intuition to be more intellectually oriented. And the stubborn and reactionary aspect could stem from the ESI's function.


    I hate anything new and prefer lazy, calm Saturday afternoons to crazy, fun Friday night parties. I abhor parties and have some "anti-fun" tendencies.

    Disliking anything new sounds much more ESI like. EII has a creative function and is much more open to novelty. Abhoring parties and preferring lazy calm Saturday afternoons points to introversion once again.

    Not sure how helpful this is but these are results from the Personal DNA quiz:
    Generous Realist
    Confidence: 2
    Openness: 0
    Extroversion: 2
    Empathy: 96
    Trust in Others: 0
    Agency: 2
    Masculinity: 4
    Femininity: 14
    Spontaneity: 2
    Attention to Style: 76
    Authoritarianism: 42 (surprised it wasn't higher)
    Earthy/Imaginative: 82 (Earthy)
    Aesthetic/Functional: 42 (Functional)

    I say based on those results ESI is most likely. I would expect EII to have a higher openness, imaginative, and trust in others score. Plus a lower attention to style score. ESIs seem more wary and style focused from my experience.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  3. #3
    Calvinist777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi-ESI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you so much for replying. I always knew it came down to Fi-ESI and Fi-EII. Personally, I can't relate very well to either or . just seems distasteful (at least, in the way I understand it) and I'm just to worrisome and conservative to appreciate . Although I've always leaned a bit towards ESI, I was always turned off by the subtype and the stereotypical Gamma values (greed, revenge, etc.). Is there a significant difference between the Fi-ESI and the Se-ESI?

    On the other hand, the stereotypical Delta values are much more appealing (yes, I understand they're just stereotypes). However, it's not hard to believe allegations of anti-Gamma/pro-Delta bias on this site.

    Hmmmm...well, I'm still not 100% sure, I think I'm going to lean towards Fi-ESI for the time being.
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

  4. #4
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Clear introvert, shyness etc: I
    Most likely sensor, anti intellectual: S
    Probably feeler, since you mention emphaty: F
    Stubborn and conservative: J

    ESI indeed most likely.
    Other possibility LSI, since you mentioned paranoid, coldness, small talk hater.

  5. #5
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    Is there a significant difference between the Fi-ESI and the Se-ESI?
    ESI subtypes - Wikisocion



    Ethical subtype (The Moralist)

    Victor Gulenko

    Subtle, sensitive nature, is a good judge of character and a reliable friend, is capable of compromise. In their softness and ease of contact he sometimes resembles an SEI ethical subtype. This subtype is more frequently better at putting ideas into practice than at organizing things: since others are included, their opinions are important to him. Very good with small children; sensitive, thoughtful and attentive. Can also manifest applied skill and cultural activity. Outward appearance is modest; rarely follows fashion and prefers a freer style.
    Meged/Ovcharov

    The ethical subtype usually makes a modest impression of being a delicate and gentle person, but internally are basic, exacting and mistrustful. Can be obstinate and pig-headed in refusing to allow others to persuade them. Internally wounded, and critical they are scrupulous and do not like to impose themselves. However, when they approach a situation with high moral measures they show character, and become sharp and uncompromising. They are hardworking and practical, careful/methodical and laborious in work. Display good manner and try to be graceful. Dress with subdued taste (a hint of monotony). Appear soft and, from time to time, timid. In dialogue with others they are sincere, careful and affable people.
    Sexual behavior

    Disposed to constancy, honesty and stability. In relations they are tactful and attempt to fulfill the desires of their partner. Verbally express their views and concerns. Attentive to detail, are careful and distrustful. Need a partner that’s not overly demanding; they should be economic and aid in the creation of comfort, order and welfare. Partner should be responsive to their pleasures but more so to their attachments; otherwise they may possibly break relations, ignoring any compromises.
    Sensory subtype (The Traditionalist)

    Victor Gulenko

    Characterized by luxury in their close circles, Can even be aggressive if people do not agree with them. Dutiful, active and hardy. In conflict situations is never the first to seek reconciliation. Can lead groups well enough, maintain discipline and order, and apply sanctions to those misbehaving. Demonstrate affection through their eyes. Businesslike and purposeful, gravitates towards administrative activity. Can give rebuff and marshal, if that creates a mafia-like structure, since they will easily recognize the results of this activity. Prefers a prestigious style of clothing, sometimes in bright, but unexciting tones.
    Meged/Ovcharov

    The sensory subtype is strict, critical and ironic; absolute in conclusions and uncompromising in decisions. Despite being internally wounded and emotional they try to appear as the strong, cool and self-assured person. Conservative in dress and habits and diligent in work, though sometimes lacking enough assiduity that they fail to complete tasks. At times haughty, unapproachable and prickly; their face, from time to time, portrays a guarded expression. Benevolent and attentive, yet they keep others at a distance. Dislike being examined by others and are afraid of estimations directed towards them; self-conscious they work to maintain their appearance. Dress elegantly with taste but also with strictness. When confident of their external appearance will wear additional accessories.
    Sexual behavior

    Emotional yet restrained in expressing feelings. Capable of taking initiative if their partner finds it difficult, but only if partner will confidently reciprocate. Have many concealed complexes, which they find difficult to free themselves from; because of these they may seem cold in regards to their erotic feelings. Require both romantic and practical proofs of love, and an emotionally confident partner. Need a flexible, dynamic person, capable of removing suspicion and influencing the favorable outcome of events.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  6. #6
    Calvinist777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi-ESI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, I have read that article. However, the steretypical image of a Se-ESI on this board appears to be that of the loathed high school harpy bitch or of the self-centered harlot. I know I shouldn't be so concerned about this since if I am an ESI I'm of the Fi subtype.

    I have the understanding that deals with aggression and assertion. How much of this is true? Is it a stereotype? Or is it the truth? Whenever I read a description of an ESI's use of on WikiSocion or one of those articles translated from Russian, they never mention the narcissistic, pushy, or belligerent nature that is frequently associated with ESI's on this forum.
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

  7. #7
    Creepy-cinq

    Default

    I agree with warrior-librarian's analysis. From what you've provided, I think it suggests ESI.

  8. #8
    Erk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    287
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    God dammit.
    You cannot take this back.

  9. #9
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  10. #10
    Calvinist777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi-ESI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    You sound kinda fucked up and I sincerely doubt you're ISFj; more inclined to think you may be ISTj.
    Well, as far MBTI goes, ISTJ over ISFJ is certainly very possible. However, when it comes to Socionics it hard to imagine being anything other than Fi-base. What makes you say LSI?
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

  11. #11
    Punk
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    1,659
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol. I guess I'm too late on commenting how loltastic that this is Ashton's dual. Calvinist, what is up with your avatar? It seems to depict the stereotypical image of a man beating his wife. That's a somewhat strange message to endorse from where I'm from.

  12. #12
    Calvinist777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi-ESI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's James Cagney smashing a grapefruit in Mae Clarke's face in the film The Public Enemy. Got a larger picture of it over my bed in my dorm room. No, I don't necessarily condone wife-beating, it's just one of my favorite movie scenes.
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

  13. #13
    Calvinist777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi-ESI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The reference to me being like Fred Phelps was fortunately a bit of a joke. My friend noted the guy's Calvinist fundamentalism, non-patrioticness (not a word, I know), and complementarian views on gender and thought of me. The guy's an attention-whore, that's all. By the way, that video did make me laugh-out-loud, even though I have nothing against the Jews. I even have an Israel t-shirt (not that that actually proves anything). Anyway, Ashton, the idea that the religious moralism I speak of pertains to is very interesting. I shall think about it.
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

  14. #14
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  15. #15
    ._. Aiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    2,015
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol @ any gammas supposedly valuing quantity of work over results

  16. #16
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah what Ashton said: ISFjs are cooler.

  17. #17
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I knew you and PP would eventually hit it off.

  18. #18
    Calvinist777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi-ESI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Awesome. Who are some of your favorite people (if you have any)? I'm looking for historical figures, writers, actors, etc. Especially anyone you've felt had an influence on your thoughts and views to date.
    John Brown, John Calvin, Calvin Coolidge, John Milius, Sergio Leone, Charlton Heston, Charles Bronson, James Cagney, Clint Eastwood, William McKinley, Harrison Ford, Dave Barry (does he count?), Ulysses S. Grant, and, umm, that's all I can think of at the moment.
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

  19. #19
    "Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    near Russia
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    1,025
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    I like to think of myself as an empathetic person who understands others feelings and tries not to offend them. I'm anti-intellectual, stubborn, and reactionary.[/I]
    The first sentence suggests Fi base function. The last sentence points more towards ESI than EII. I would expect EII due to their strong intuition to be more intellectually oriented.
    This analysis bothers me a little. Is it really likely that an ESI would call himself "anti-intellectual?? If someone calls himself "anti-intellectual" I would immediately suspect intuition. Also, the way Calvinist777 talks about himself in this thread suggest in my opinion intuition. It's not just the stated facts, it's how it's being said, considering it's coming from the person being typed.

  20. #20
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    Hello, I'm a long-time lurker who's never been sure of my type. I have an idea or two, but I'm not confident with them. I'm not a Socionics expert by any means, but I think I have a pretty basic understanding of it.

    Not sure if this helps, but I'm an Exhibit A example of a phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (my tri-type is 6w5, 1w9, and 4w5).

    Anyway, I'm a male Freshman in college. I'm very shy and quiet, I hate small talk and I'm a loner

    This is irrelevant to type; many ESTj's and ESFj's alike can be anti social and be "londers" and I've encountered many many ESFp's who are shy and quite. No information here can help me type you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    (but not in a cool Man With No Name way). I'm pretty paranoid/suspicious and I'm pretty confident that I have avoidant personality disorder, even though I've never been officially diagnosed with it. I love predictability and order. I like it when everything's clear and a routine has developed.
    Lots of types can be this way. Secon sentence points to more Te valuing but I've also known Ti especially ENTp's who like this as well, so again no information here can help.

    From this I can infer that you may be

    ESTj
    ISTj
    ENTp
    INFj


    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    I'm a very judgmental person, but I understand this is not right, so for this reason (and because I hate offending people) I keep all these judgments to myself.
    SeFi types can be judgemental and keep it to themselves.


    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    I'm a Calvinist Christian with a literal interpretation of the Bible, so morality and ethics are extremely important to me.
    Both Fi and Fe types are concerned with morals and ESTj's are no strangers to morals, so, in seeing the myrid of options that I've already put infront of you, you can see that a mear description of yourself based on who you think you are is not important and can't be used for socionics typing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    Secretly, I dream of righting the wrongs of society (I would love to be the Oliver Cromwell of the United States), but overall I'm a pretty submissive guy with no intentions of forcing my views other people's throats. I've never registered to vote, because I view secular politics as evil. Outwardly, I'm very tolerant and accepting.

    Se ego types are better at not doing this then Se PoLR, because in INFj's it is hard for us to know when and how much we've forced.



    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    I'm always worried about something, because I'm very concerned with how I'm viewed by others. For this reason I try to submit to others and let them have their way, so I won't disrupt the peace. I'm very punctual and find it impossible to relax when the clock is ticking (not literally).
    again, adding to all of the above now we add Ni to the mix and it makes it even more confusing because based on what you write about yourself and how you write it I can't tell were Ni falls into with you; I presume that you may be INTp because then you will have Fi as activation function and Se seeking may make you quite and shy, but knowing that you have Ni and it's important to you might make it an ego block item; you, at this point may also be ISTj as well because they also have Ni activation. Ne types, generally, see time as whenever and not so exact, but INFj's have poor time management skills and lose track of time easily as they submerse themselves in their hobbies or extra-activities. Ne valuers like ESTj's and ESFj's may also lose track of time and procrastinate or worry too much about being perfect and perfectionism stops them from actually engaging in an activity for productivity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    Most people don't seem to view me as a warm people. On more than one instance others have referred to me being cold-hearted or not having a heart. Secretly, I'm hurt by this, but I guess that's just the impression others get of me. Perhaps they view me as stoic, even though I'm usually freaking out on the inside. At my first job, one of the friends of one of my co-workers told me that all of the other workers were too scared to talk to me. Personally, I'd prefer if they didn't talk to me, but I was still hurt by this. I suppose I don't appear very approachable or friendly. One of my friends in high school compared me to Fred Phelps (), Rorschach from Watchmen (never seen the movie or read the comic), Moses/Charlton Heston, and the British officer from the movie Gandhi on trial for massacring the Indian crowd.
    That is the real sign of Fi and Fi valuing I see here so yes based on the above, I would say now that you are gamma or delta quad but more so Gamma because you mentioned about time and it's importance to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    I like to think of myself as an empathetic person who understands others feelings and tries not to offend them. I'm anti-intellectual, stubborn, and reactionary. I hate anything new and prefer lazy, calm Saturday afternoons to crazy, fun Friday night parties. I abhor parties and have some "anti-fun" tendencies.
    What? you hate NEW things. So, then you won't be Delta; I love love love love new things; that may be due to Ne in the ego block.

    So yeah, I see GAMMA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    Not sure how helpful this is but these are results from the Personal DNA quiz:
    Generous Realist
    Confidence: 2
    Openness: 0
    Extroversion: 2
    Empathy: 96
    Trust in Others: 0
    Agency: 2
    Masculinity: 4
    Femininity: 14
    Spontaneity: 2
    Attention to Style: 76
    Authoritarianism: 42 (surprised it wasn't higher)
    Earthy/Imaginative: 82 (Earthy)
    Aesthetic/Functional: 42 (Functional)

    I don't know what this is.

    you seem to be Fi valuing Gamma.

    Welcome.

  21. #21
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESI is my impression
    A lot of what you described seems to describe a focus on people, their feelings and relations towards you. I don't particularly see these concerns as common for Ti bases, particularly in LSI's who don't have a tendency towards compromising, or filtering, their systematic evaluations in case they may "offend people", although I do think they can be capable of being judgemental, of course this stems from a different manner of judgment related to maintaining Ti

    Anyways, welcome to the forum
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  22. #22
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Personally, I tend to find pretty boring. From my perspective, all does is make endless puns on the same essential ideas and content… and then sits around and giggles about how creative and random it thinks it is. Meanwhile, is reacting like this
    I totally get that impression from Alpha . Not so much Delta though?
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  23. #23
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Yeah, I meant to edit my post to say it's more of an α-thang… because I can't remember an occasion of δs doing that crap. The way it mixes with / makes it far less retarded for some reason.
    Yeah, it's probably a vs thing. Alpha easily mixes with the retarded "LOL so funny xD" factor of , and my alphaggot friends all annoy the shit out of me that way, whereas with Deltas it's more emotionally understated and used for a more "intellectual" purpose (?)
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  24. #24
    Calvinist777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi-ESI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Calvin Coolidge - Te-ISTp
    Explain, please. I always thought of Coolidge as the IJ poster child.

    Anyway, can we safely assume it's been to narrowed down to ESI and LSI.

    By the way, thanks to all who have replied. It is appreciated.
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

  25. #25
    Creepy-cinq

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Any type can be a moralist.
    No.

    Moralist = a person who seeks to regulate the morals of others or to imbue others with a sense of morality. A teacher of morals. A person who lives in accordance with moral principles

    This is the domain of ethics. Also, a preoccupation with moral rules and principles - systems. We generally understand moralists to go so far as to either act or speak about moral issues and try to persuade gently to downright demanding others that fall outside these moral rules and principles to conform. And they will do this frequently.

    All types have some level of morals and on occasion may speak or act out. All types are subjected from Day 1 to "proper ways" of behaviour by one source or another and consequently take in a certain set of morals, but, only certain types will preoccupy themselves to the extent of wanting to correct others, either through action or words. These are the moralists.

    If you can't understand this difference, then I have to wonder whether you are an ethical type who is projecting your values on all types.

  26. #26
    Creepy-cinq

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Get out from under your rock.
    Actually, go back to your Socionix website, if you want to impose your values on an entire community. Honestly. You're progressively turning threads into monstrous, scandalous discussions on 'labeling'. Shame on us all. Christ, socionics is about labels and categorizations. You'll never get away from it. Pull out the fucking dictionary will ya.

  27. #27
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  28. #28
    Restricted user
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,078
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey Calvinist. What made you finally decide on ISFj?

  29. #29
    Calvinist777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi-ESI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Hey Calvinist. What made you finally decide on ISFj?
    Well, I've always sorta leaned towards ISFj and on the "What's My Type" thread I got more ESI responses than anything else, so I'll stick with it for now. Of course, it's subject to change, so I might switch to LSI sometime in the future (if I was ISTj, I'd be Ti-LSI, right?).
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

  30. #30
    Restricted user
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,078
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    Well, I've always sorta leaned towards ISFj and on the "What's My Type" thread I got more ESI responses than anything else, so I'll stick with it for now. Of course, it's subject to change, so I might switch to LSI sometime in the future (if I was ISTj, I'd be Ti-LSI, right?).
    Yeah, if you see yourself as more Ji-subtype, that could likely be the case.

  31. #31
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WHY DON´T YOU SIMPLY SEE WHICH QUADRA YOU FIT INTO?

    IF YOU´RE A VIOLENT, PRIMITIVE ASSHOLE, THEN YOU´RE A BETA, THAT´D BE LSI FOR YOU.

  32. #32
    Calvinist777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi-ESI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    WHY DON´T YOU SIMPLY SEE WHICH QUADRA YOU FIT INTO?

    IF YOU´RE A VIOLENT, PRIMITIVE ASSHOLE, THEN YOU´RE A BETA, THAT´D BE LSI FOR YOU.
    I have looked into quadras, but none of them jumped at me in a way that said "you belong here." I'm not a violent person, but I am a primitive asshole, so I take that as another suggestion pointing at LSI.
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

  33. #33
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    I have looked into quadras, but none of them jumped at me in a way that said "you belong here." I'm not a violent person, but I am a primitive asshole, so I take that as another suggestion pointing at LSI.
    SINCE YOU´RE AN E6, YES PROBABLY ISTj / LSI , OF THE WORST SORT OF, A KIND OF BULLY WHO LOVES TO BEAT WEAKER PEOPLE TO PROVE HIMSELF ALL THE TIME UNTIL HE GETS SHOT BY SEVERAL 9MM BULLETS WHICH LEAVE HOLES ON HIM AS THEY TRESPASS HIS BODY AND ALSO KILL ANOTHER BETA ASSHOLE PERHAPS A BETA NF WHO WAS JUST WALKING AROUND BEHIND HIM.

  34. #34
    Calvinist777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi-ESI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    SINCE YOU´RE AN E6, YES PROBABLY ISTj / LSI , OF THE WORST SORT OF, A KIND OF BULLY WHO LOVES TO BEAT WEAKER PEOPLE TO PROVE HIMSELF ALL THE TIME UNTIL HE GETS SHOT BY SEVERAL 9MM BULLETS WHICH LEAVE HOLES ON HIM AS THEY TRESPASS HIS BODY AND ALSO KILL ANOTHER BETA ASSHOLE PERHAPS A BETA NF WHO WAS JUST WALKING AROUND BEHIND HIM.
    , you can read me like a book. Except they were 38 caliber.
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

  35. #35
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    I have looked into quadras, but none of them jumped at me in a way that said "you belong here." I'm not a violent person, but I am a primitive asshole, so I take that as another suggestion pointing at LSI.
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •