Thread: Type Kam by his answers to these questions

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Kam by his answers to these questions.

I am doing this for the sole purpose of contrasting Thanks Arthur with me. I severely doubt C~SEI could make lots of people say Ne base for him, so let's see. I am pretty set in my SEI typing, but I want to see how strong my Ne and Ti valuing and my Fi and all that jazz compares to him.

Who are you?

I am Kamajama, I have been a member of this forum for nearly three years. I type as an SEI with an Fe subtype, in the DHCN system I suppose D makes sense.

What are your interests?

My interests are on and off. I get something started and then I love it, and then it gets old and I lose my interest. Some of these involve math and computer programming. However, my strong interests involve using computers and talking about feelings, either mine or others. I love software and new programs that allow me to play around and make something that looks good.

I also love looking at pictures, usually involving cute young women wearing bright-looking clothing, as you can see from my avatars.

What do you do for a living?

I sit at home and waste my time. I wait for school. And I do homework.

Are you in school? How do/did you like it?

Yes, I go back in September. I enjoyed high school a lot because of all the people who were my friend, but once I went to college, it was a whole new experience. I met a lot more NT people which opened me up to different points of view. The schoolwork got pretty hard, but the people made it all worth it.

Future goals? Past experiences?

I want to get enough money to make a woman love me. If I didn't have to work, I wouldn't, but you have to work in this world to get by, so sad truth. I seem to be of the idea that I need someone to complete me. I can get along fine by myself, but I still want that other person to talk to about anything.

Since I focus a lot on other people's comfort level with me being an indication of what type of person I am, I have learned a lot from a very recent experience I have gone through with an ILI. Some forum members here know about her, some do not. However, I thought I loved her but it probably ended up to be the strongest crush I have ever had for someone. My courting techniques were severely uneffective with her and she hurt me dozens of times without even knowing anything was wrong, so I have learned to not be such a sissy when it comes to women. I don't regret it.

I also do not regret learning about socionics. I was exposed to a group of very bright people from 16 years of age onwards. It made me learn about other quadras as well (The ILI debacle). I got great answers to all my question about her from the forum and when I applied them, they were exactly correct. I feel like if I did not have these two experiences, I would be a very naive person who knew nothing about the world and how to attract a woman. haha.

What are your friends like?

My friends. I have very few of them, since I need to enjoy talking to a friend. If I enjoy talking to you, you are a friend to me. I probably have more online friends than real life friends, since if there is one major flaw someone has, it kills the relationship for me since I think "I thought this person was cool, but they have this flaw that I hate. It needs to be fixed or I am out, because I cannot accept this in good faith."

As of now, I have one best friend and I have 3-4 people who I enjoy talking to in real life. They are probably all alpha people. However, when I get back to school, I am a social butterfly who talks to anyone who talks back. But it is almost a chore to talk to all of them sometimes since it takes up valuable time.

The final statement is: I have friends for the express purpose of them making me feel valued by them accepting me in their life. I don't build that type of connection with the vast majority of the people I meet.

What would you say the focal point of your life is?

School and dealing with the plethora of people I contact on a daily basis. Nothing more, nothing less. I live to make other people happy, so if I can brighten someone's day for a little bit, it makes me happy. This can be a problem when you try to make depressive people happy, because you begin to take in their feelings, and then you begin to feel bad too.

Beliefs? General thoughts about w/e?

I believe that everyone has someone out there for them.

I believe that everyone would benefit from a couple minutes or so daily thinking about how their life is going and what needs to change in order for them to be happy.

Everyone thinks they are right due to their uprbringing and what they have been taught. Some have more pieces of the puzzle than others, more knowledge, more wealth, more talent. However, it is not a simple matter of combining all information to get a complete puzzle, since much of the information cannot be reconciled with other pieces. It kind of goes with the idea that the world is irreducibly complex in its entirety, so why think about the global scale? Just think about the people.around you. Help them, build them up, so they can advance higher themselves. It's not about being selfish. It's about giving all your life for the sake of giving.

What may seem perfectly acceptable to you may be perfectly terrible to someone. Even if you don't plan on changing your ideas, you should ask people what they think about your world view. This is how ones learns and grow, by seeing the other side of the coin in the most real sense.

I don't have a long list of thoughts since I don't think much. I need to be given a scenario, and then I can give my exhaustive thoughts of it. You cannot just hand me someone that says "Give me your thoughts about w/e" and expect to get jewels of wisdom from me. It's not going to happen. I have nothing to go off of.

How would you describe yourself compared to others?

I am much more smiley and wild. I have a tendency to do almost anything for a joke. I love to make puns and be witty and just go wild with my imagination. I like to make my dreams reality. because at that moment, I am truly happy.

At times, I feel entirely unique and different from other people, and that people could never understand me due to my differences. However, the more I calm the hell down and stop crying about stupid stuff, I realize that I am unique yes, but that doesn't mean what I go through on a daily basis is any different than what others go through. So I am not that different than others.

How would others describe you?

They would say I am no one they ever met before. I do my own thing and I tell a lot of jokes. My closest friends would say I am a huge flirt and I like to make people feel happy. I am very charming when I first meet people because I am so polite, I might even bow.

Yeah, that is me. What do you think?
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    I want to get enough money to make a woman love me.
    lol aw
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    I want to get enough money to make a woman love me.
    lol aw
    Can't you let your future ILE wife take care of the money-making? They do it better than us. That's my plan since I will never make enough money to impress anyone.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is everyone stealing my questions? I demand payment.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-male

You should answer these threads, Azeroffs

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading your answers..

I thought it was cute. I don't have any strong opinions, but taking the answers alone I'd probably have to say alpha SF. I've never thought twice about your self-typing.
    3w4-5w6-9w8