Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42

Thread: Hello, I am an ISTj

  1. #1
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hello, I am an ISTj

    IM AN ISTJ.

    I HAD THIS CONCLUSION AFTER HAVING A DREAM LAST NIGHT AND THEN WHEN I WAS WALKING TO MY PSY DOC APPOINTMENT I JUST REALIZED HOW ISTJ I WAS LOOKING. IT SCARED ME AND I WANTED NOT TO BE THAT WAY. I WANTED TO BE HERD AGAIN.

    I ASKED FOR MORE MEDS TO REGAIN MY HERD MENTALITY OF A DELTA. I HOPE THEY WORK. HE GAVE ME TRANQUILIZERS, SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL WEAK AND FEEBLE. IM WAITING.

    I FELT LIKE SUPERMAN IN THE LIFT WITH THOSE WEAK MINDED MERE MORTALS ALL BY MY SIDES, LOOKING DOWN, RESPECTING SOCIAL RULES, KEEPING THEMSELVES MEMBERS OF THE HERD. ONLY A BLONDE GIRL WHO GOT IN THE LIFT AND WAS CLEARLY ASTONISHED BY MY ENERGETIC AND MALE BEHAVIOR WAS ABLE TO BREAK MY FEELING OF SUPERIORITY FOR A FEELING OF LOVING SUPERIORITY. SHE WAS INDEED CUTE. SIEG HEIL.

  2. #2
    Slippery when wet Simon Ssmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ✈ ↺
    Posts
    2,231
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Caps lock helps \o/.

    Knowing you make a thread each time you make up your mind you remind me of the user Huizpoloadfksdjhlakghdaf (god knows how it is spelled) who thinks it is very important to let everyone know each of his self-typings and it changes every half a year or so.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

    ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

    johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

  3. #3
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Caps lock helps \o/.

    Knowing you make a thread each time you make up your mind you remind me of the user Huizpoloadfksdjhlakghdaf (god knows how it is spelled) who thinks it is very important to let everyone know each of his self-typings and it changes every half a year or so.
    I AM SORRY, MISTER SMALL, I AM AN LSI NAZI I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THESE AMBIGUOUS SYMBOLS YOURE WRITING LIKE \ O / . IS THIS SOME SORT OF ABORIGINAL AFRICAN LANGUAGE OF PRIMITIVE RACES OR ARE YOU COMMUNICATING WITH COMMUNISTS THROUGH HIDDEN MESSAGE? I WILL PASS THIS TO MY SUPERIORS FOR EXPLORATION OF MEANINGS. YOU ARE CURRENTLY BEING LISTED AS A POSSIBLE COMMUNIST AND JEW BY ME. YOUR HOUSE MAY BE INVADED BY OUR SD AGENTS ANYTIME SOON. I ADVISE YOU TO RAISE YOUR HANDS AND ARMS WHEN YOU SEE THEM. SIEG HEIL.

  4. #4
    Slippery when wet Simon Ssmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ✈ ↺
    Posts
    2,231
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    ^You should change your user title to Seriously Super Sarcastic or something.
    Now that would just mislead people.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

    ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

    johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

  5. #5
    Slippery when wet Simon Ssmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ✈ ↺
    Posts
    2,231
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    I AM SORRY, MISTER SMALL, I AM AN LSI NAZI I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THESE AMBIGUOUS SYMBOLS YOURE WRITING LIKE \ O / . IS THIS SOME SORT OF ABORIGINAL AFRICAN LANGUAGE OF PRIMITIVE RACES OR ARE YOU COMMUNICATING WITH COMMUNISTS THROUGH HIDDEN MESSAGE? I WILL PASS THIS TO MY SUPERIORS FOR EXPLORATION OF MEANINGS. YOU ARE CURRENTLY BEING LISTED AS A POSSIBLE COMMUNIST AND JEW BY ME. YOUR HOUSE MAY BE INVADED BY OUR SD AGENTS ANYTIME SOON. I ADVISE YOU TO RAISE YOUR HANDS AND ARMS WHEN YOU SEE THEM. SIEG HEIL.
    Im not a Jew, or should I say im not just a Jew. Im a black gay jew templar freemason and the "\o/" simbol means "you are being boring and not funny".
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

    ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

    johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

  6. #6
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Im not a Jew, or should I say im not just a Jew. Im a black gay jew templar freemason and the "\o/" simbol means "you are being boring and not funny".
    BEING NOT-FUNNY IS ACTUALLY FUNNY. HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN MERCUTIOS JOKES? THEYRE SO UNFUNNY THEYRE ACTUALLY FUNNY.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    KEEP TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS IT MAKES EVERYONE LIKE YOU AND IT MAKES YOU LOOK SOPHISTICATED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.

  8. #8
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilikesex View Post
    KEEP TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS IT MAKES EVERYONE LIKE YOU AND IT MAKES YOU LOOK SOPHISTICATED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.
    keep your username 'ilikesex' it makes everyone like you and it makes you look sophisticated and knowledgeable.

  9. #9
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol @ this entire thread...

  10. #10
    i'll tear down the sky Mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    TIM
    NeFi
    Posts
    1,108
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    lol @ this entire thread...

  11. #11
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    get the fuck out of my quadra you dumbass.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  12. #12
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    pirate, your signature is completely inappropriate.

  13. #13
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,594
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    I AM SORRY, MISTER SMALL, I AM AN LSI NAZI I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THESE AMBIGUOUS SYMBOLS YOURE WRITING LIKE \ O / . IS THIS SOME SORT OF ABORIGINAL AFRICAN LANGUAGE OF PRIMITIVE RACES OR ARE YOU COMMUNICATING WITH COMMUNISTS THROUGH HIDDEN MESSAGE?
    roflmao

  14. #14
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    get the fuck out of my quadra you dumbass.
    NO.

    SIEG HEIL.

  15. #15
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,723
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup; too forceful to be a Delta. No wonder you like Hitler - he's your dual.

    (Will you still be fighting the Betas from inside?)

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  16. #16
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Knowing you make a thread each time you make up your mind you remind me of the user Huizpoloadfksdjhlakghdaf (god knows how it is spelled) who thinks it is very important to let everyone know each of his self-typings and it changes every half a year or so.
    +1

  17. #17
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OKAY I WILL TELL YOU WHY I WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS, HAVE BEEN DOING SO FOR SOME TIME.

    IT IS FOR A REASON, IT IS NOT FOR FUN. IT MAY SEEM ABSURD, BUT I NEED NEW GLASSES, AND IM KIND OF PROCRASTINATING HAVING TO DO A NEW EYE EXAM...NEW GLASS, PAY THAT CASH (WHERE I LIVE A GOOD GLASS WILL COST LIKE 150-200 DOLLARS) AND THEN BE ABLE TO READ EVERYTHING PROPERLY AGAIN. I GUESS MY VISION GOT WORSE. I HAD A SMALL PROBLEM SO I DO USE A GLASS BUT ITS LENS ARE NOT ENOUGH ANYMORE.

    SO THIS IS WHY I WRITE IN CAPITAL, AT LEAST I CAN SEE WHAT IM TYPING WITHOUT HAVING TO CHANGE MY POSTURE AND GET TOO CLOSE TO THE SCREEN, WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE TO DO SOMETIMES TO READ AND IT PISSES ME OFF.

    SO TAKE IT AS IT WERE WRITTEN IN MINOR LETTERS, ITS JUST THAT I NEED NEW GLASSES.

    AND IF YOU CAN ANSWER ME IN CAPS I APPRECIATE BECAUSE I CAN UNDERSTAND EASIER, BUT I CAN STILL SEE THE MINOR LETTERS.

  18. #18
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Yup; too forceful to be a Delta. No wonder you like Hitler - he's your dual.

    (Will you still be fighting the Betas from inside?)
    CAN YOU ELABORATE ON WHAT YOU MEAN BY 'FORCEFUL'?
    YES OF COURSE I WILL BE FIGHTING THE BETAS BECAUSE MOST ARE JUST IDIOTS.

    THANKS ABBIE. SIEG HEIL.

  19. #19
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    OKAY I WILL TELL YOU WHY I WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS, HAVE BEEN DOING SO FOR SOME TIME.

    IT IS FOR A REASON, IT IS NOT FOR FUN. IT MAY SEEM ABSURD, BUT I NEED NEW GLASSES, AND IM KIND OF PROCRASTINATING HAVING TO DO A NEW EYE EXAM...NEW GLASS, PAY THAT CASH (WHERE I LIVE A GOOD GLASS WILL COST LIKE 150-200 DOLLARS) AND THEN BE ABLE TO READ EVERYTHING PROPERLY AGAIN. I GUESS MY VISION GOT WORSE. I HAD A SMALL PROBLEM SO I DO USE A GLASS BUT ITS LENS ARE NOT ENOUGH ANYMORE.

    SO THIS IS WHY I WRITE IN CAPITAL, AT LEAST I CAN SEE WHAT IM TYPING WITHOUT HAVING TO CHANGE MY POSTURE AND GET TOO CLOSE TO THE SCREEN, WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE TO DO SOMETIMES TO READ AND IT PISSES ME OFF.

    SO TAKE IT AS IT WERE WRITTEN IN MINOR LETTERS, ITS JUST THAT I NEED NEW GLASSES.

    AND IF YOU CAN ANSWER ME IN CAPS I APPRECIATE BECAUSE I CAN UNDERSTAND EASIER, BUT I CAN STILL SEE THE MINOR LETTERS.
    WHAT ABOUT BOLD? DOES THAT HELP?

  20. #20
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    WHAT ABOUT BOLD? DOES THAT HELP?
    YES IT ALSO HELPS A LOT. NICE IDEA. THANKS A LOT. SIEG HEIL.

  21. #21
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,723
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    CAN YOU ELABORATE ON WHAT YOU MEAN BY 'FORCEFUL'?
    You have steady dominance. An LSE is dominant in bursts. I thought maybe you always got online when you were in a forceful mood.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  22. #22
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    You have steady dominance. An LSE is dominant in bursts. I thought maybe you always got online when you were in a forceful mood.
    YES, THIS CLEARS SOMETHING, BUT CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN BY 'DOMINANCE'? WHAT EXACTLY IS 'DOMINANCE' IN AN INTERNET FORUM, IF YOU CAN GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF SUCH THING, ITD BE GREAT. BECAUSE I CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND DOMINANCE IN TERMS OF BEING PSYCHOLOGICALLY OR PHYSICALLY STRONGER THAN SOMEONE OR THAN MANY PEOPLE, THEN YOU ARE DOMINANT OVER THEM BECAUSE OF YOUR GREATER STRENGTH IN EITHER OR BOTH OF THESE AREAS.

    ALSO, DO YOU EQUATE Se = DOMINANCE ?

  23. #23
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    airborne, you look like a commodore 64 user when you type in all caps

    no excuse in the modern age

  24. #24
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    airborne, you look like a commodore 64 user when you type in all caps

    no excuse in the modern age
    Merky you are NOT OLD ENOUGH to remember the Commodore 64. I, on the other hand, owned one!

  25. #25
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    12,802
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    IM AN ISTJ.

    I HAD THIS CONCLUSION AFTER HAVING A DREAM LAST NIGHT AND THEN WHEN I WAS WALKING TO MY PSY DOC APPOINTMENT I JUST REALIZED HOW ISTJ I WAS LOOKING. IT SCARED ME AND I WANTED NOT TO BE THAT WAY. I WANTED TO BE HERD AGAIN.

    I ASKED FOR MORE MEDS TO REGAIN MY HERD MENTALITY OF A DELTA. I HOPE THEY WORK. HE GAVE ME TRANQUILIZERS, SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL WEAK AND FEEBLE. IM WAITING.

    I FELT LIKE SUPERMAN IN THE LIFT WITH THOSE WEAK MINDED MERE MORTALS ALL BY MY SIDES, LOOKING DOWN, RESPECTING SOCIAL RULES, KEEPING THEMSELVES MEMBERS OF THE HERD. ONLY A BLONDE GIRL WHO GOT IN THE LIFT AND WAS CLEARLY ASTONISHED BY MY ENERGETIC AND MALE BEHAVIOR WAS ABLE TO BREAK MY FEELING OF SUPERIORITY FOR A FEELING OF LOVING SUPERIORITY. SHE WAS INDEED CUTE. SIEG HEIL.
    Cool, I was wondering how long it'd take you to realize you were LSI. Welcome home, asshole. ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  26. #26
    ~~rubicon~~ Rubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chatbox
    TIM
    SEI, 9
    Posts
    5,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WHAT ABOUT YOUR HONEY?
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

  27. #27
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    WHAT ABOUT YOUR HONEY?
    shes going to be fine, still special to me.
    sometimes this forum keeps me from commiting suicide because I laugh a lot.

  28. #28
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    How do you I'll be fine?

  29. #29
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    IM AN ISTJ.

    I HAD THIS CONCLUSION AFTER HAVING A DREAM LAST NIGHT AND THEN WHEN I WAS WALKING TO MY PSY DOC APPOINTMENT I JUST REALIZED HOW ISTJ I WAS LOOKING. IT SCARED ME AND I WANTED NOT TO BE THAT WAY. I WANTED TO BE HERD AGAIN.

    I ASKED FOR MORE MEDS TO REGAIN MY HERD MENTALITY OF A DELTA. I HOPE THEY WORK. HE GAVE ME TRANQUILIZERS, SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL WEAK AND FEEBLE. IM WAITING.

    I FELT LIKE SUPERMAN IN THE LIFT WITH THOSE WEAK MINDED MERE MORTALS ALL BY MY SIDES, LOOKING DOWN, RESPECTING SOCIAL RULES, KEEPING THEMSELVES MEMBERS OF THE HERD. ONLY A BLONDE GIRL WHO GOT IN THE LIFT AND WAS CLEARLY ASTONISHED BY MY ENERGETIC AND MALE BEHAVIOR WAS ABLE TO BREAK MY FEELING OF SUPERIORITY FOR A FEELING OF LOVING SUPERIORITY. SHE WAS INDEED CUTE. SIEG HEIL.
    www.eyebuydirect.com for cheap glasses.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    keep your username 'ilikesex' it makes everyone like you and it makes you look sophisticated and knowledgeable.
    I KNOW RIGHT

  31. #31
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    How do you I'll be fine?
    youve gone through worse things in your life than an internet guy thinking he may be ISTJ instead of ESTJ , LOL if you havent.

  32. #32
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    www.eyebuydirect.com for cheap glasses.
    thanks 07, but I got to go to the oftalmologist first to see the new lens grades.

  33. #33
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    youve gone through worse things in your life than an internet guy thinking he may be ISTJ instead of ESTJ , LOL if you havent.
    I have but still it is confusing and inconsistent of you.

  34. #34
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I have but still it is confusing and inconsistent of you.
    Yes it is. I was on an antidepressant med called Cymbalta for months... then the psydoc asked me what did I think about taking it off and trying to see how life would go on without an antidepressant. Then I did this in a way I wouldnt recommend, I was taking 60mg and just went to zero, and Cymbalta is known to cause symptoms of abstinence even if you taper off slowly. I had a horrible week from the other thursday to this thursday when finally my brain began working somewhat normally again. I had terrible real nightmares and amazing anxiety. The anxiety is still very much high, so perhaps, Ive got some Se activation from this anxiety of the withdrawal syndrome. Anyway Id advise anyone taking this med or Effexor to taper off very slowly because things do get very ugly when you come off of both of them. This does not happen with most antidepressants though, as far as I know its only Cymbalta, Effexor and Paroxetine which have a perceptible withdrawal syndrome.

    So... I really dont know but ISTJ seems to fit well these past few days. Ive been moving things physically a lot more - Im glad for that, because I was lazy due to the Cymbalta. Ive been having a lot of muscular tension in the back and neck so much that it hurts sometimes. Ive been able to maintain a very forceful attitude throughout the entire day until I collapse on bed. I never felt so physically strong even though I was stronger when I used to work out and now Im very much thin. Dont worry though, Im fine.


  35. #35
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    its 3:10 AM and even with lots of Clonazepam I cant sleep, Im like a fucking E8 on an episode of mania, too much dopamine and norepinephrine... Im going to play an F1 game for some minutes now thatll be fun LOL

  36. #36
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,723
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    DO YOU EQUATE Se = DOMINANCE ?
    Generally.

    Being pushy, not backing down, being demanding, using extra words to make your point.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  37. #37
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,782
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    OKAY I WILL TELL YOU WHY I WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS, HAVE BEEN DOING SO FOR SOME TIME.

    IT IS FOR A REASON, IT IS NOT FOR FUN. IT MAY SEEM ABSURD, BUT I NEED NEW GLASSES, AND IM KIND OF PROCRASTINATING HAVING TO DO A NEW EYE EXAM...NEW GLASS, PAY THAT CASH (WHERE I LIVE A GOOD GLASS WILL COST LIKE 150-200 DOLLARS) AND THEN BE ABLE TO READ EVERYTHING PROPERLY AGAIN. I GUESS MY VISION GOT WORSE. I HAD A SMALL PROBLEM SO I DO USE A GLASS BUT ITS LENS ARE NOT ENOUGH ANYMORE.

    SO THIS IS WHY I WRITE IN CAPITAL, AT LEAST I CAN SEE WHAT IM TYPING WITHOUT HAVING TO CHANGE MY POSTURE AND GET TOO CLOSE TO THE SCREEN, WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE TO DO SOMETIMES TO READ AND IT PISSES ME OFF.

    SO TAKE IT AS IT WERE WRITTEN IN MINOR LETTERS, ITS JUST THAT I NEED NEW GLASSES.

    AND IF YOU CAN ANSWER ME IN CAPS I APPRECIATE BECAUSE I CAN UNDERSTAND EASIER, BUT I CAN STILL SEE THE MINOR LETTERS.
    Ever tried CTRL+ on your keyboard?
    The future of Socionics:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Many black Americans are SEE type.

  38. #38
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Ever tried CTRL+ on your keyboard?
    WOOOOW man this is magic...thanks a lot. I was all the time having to go to tools, then options, then fonts and colors on mozilla, to change the display size of fonts then back again in some webpages... thanks a lot. Im a total disaster with computer software.

  39. #39
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    WOOOOW man this is magic...thanks a lot. I was all the time having to go to tools, then options, then fonts and colors on mozilla, to change the display size of fonts then back again in some webpages... thanks a lot. Im a total disaster with computer software.
    You talk too much.

  40. #40
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    its 3:10 AM and even with lots of Clonazepam I cant sleep, Im like a fucking E8 on an episode of mania, too much dopamine and norepinephrine... Im going to play an F1 game for some minutes now thatll be fun LOL
    Just smoke a cone. Psychriatric drugs fuck people up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •