Thread: Please VI me (not attention whoring)

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please VI me (not attention whoring)

I tried to take some "natural" ugly looking pics so that you'd get a decent idea of my appearance. Basically what I want is for you to tell me if I look more LSI or LSE.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you look like someone i'd like. not sure about VI though.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Tense face,
    coarse facial features

LSE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Tense face,
    coarse facial features

LSE
    Have you changed your VI methods? I would have thought for sure he'd have an "F" type forehead from the previous methodology you mentioned.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Have you changed your VI methods? I would have thought for sure he'd have an "F" type forehead from the previous methodology you mentioned.
    Yea He V.I isfj.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I know who you are

No, I have not changed my VI method; LSE unlike LSI have a less angular forhead; Dj still has protruding superciliary arches which makes him a T type.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-26-2010 at 05:40 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    Yea He V.I isfj.
    I've never gotten into VI. I like to note how other people approach it though, trying to keep track to see if there's anything to it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never gotten into VI. I like to note how other people approach it though, trying to keep track to see if there's anything to it.
    I didn't believe it at first, but............. types do look similar and it's hard to pinpoint one features that fits a type. but overall, definity you can see it.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've made your second mistake.

(you do have a nice face for a serial killer though)
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why are you posing in your bed or lying down etc? One you seem to be topless, although I only see your shoulders so maybe it is some costume I am unfamiliar with. Just curious.

Everyone has opinions so I see no point in telling you my opinion of your type. I will however say which one your not, and that's your current self-typing, discojoe ≠ LSI

i think that your conflict with sarinana that has been going on for quite some time implies LSE,prettyface.I don't think that beta STs would keep arguing that seriously for so long with someone.But,well,his probably has to do with sexual tension,male wanting to have the last word (Ej temperament?),female not being able to shut the fuck up (Ej again?) etc.

*aaand story tiiime* So, I had this classmate (probably LSE) who was a total chav,always ironic towards people who were even a tad bit off his wavelength,sitting at the back of the classroom painting his desk,obsessed with drifting ,a girl was killed because of his reckless driving etc.
    NOW, you appear to be lightyears more refined but your facial features look so much alike .even the faces you pull to make a good impression are strikingly alike (ie obvious on/off sultriness)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are totally Se-ISTj.

yes,that sounds right!

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Why are you posing in your bed or lying down etc? One you seem to be topless, although I only see your shoulders so maybe it is some costume I am unfamiliar with. Just curious.
    I was trying to coax myself into making natural expressions. Normally I am really guarded.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with LSI. I think the weak valued Fe comes across in these pictures.

Also, I have difficulty imagining an LSE "wasting time" sitting down and taking these kinds of pictures, or particularly caring whether he was making "natural expressions". To an LSI, having an accurate understanding is important enough to spend time getting something like this right. To an LSE, it would be an inefficient use of time and resources, when they could be doing something else right now.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Krig, seriously? that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard any socionics typest say. Because of Ni PoLR, both ESTj and ESFj can lose track of how much time they spend on an activity or on Si matters and lose track of time, often procrastinate as well. Humm...I don't know what else to tell you, seriously. It's likely that Dj's hobby, socionics, is efficient use of his time.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You do look, in... 2 or at most 3 of those pics, with an expression of an ISTJ, like my american uncle. But then this could just be how americans have this hollywood ridiculous/faked smile of an E3 when they smile and he´s an ISTJ so I could be taking you for ISTJ for that.

And in fact, I´m an ISTJ, I´ve just come to this amazing spiritual insight today, while I was walking to my psychiatrist appointment and I realized that I really suck. I had a dream last night which showed me I´m an ISTJ.

You don´t seem natural and loose in the pics, rather stiff, a big super-ego(in the freudian sense) like myself. This suggests xSTJ. I don´t take ISFJ out of the equation though, though unlikely.

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@discojoe: I just wanted to mention that you can't be "Se-LSI-D".
    An Se-LSI is the perceiving subtype whereas a D-LSI is the extraverted-judging subtype. So if you are Se-LSI you can either be C-LSI or H-LSI.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    I was trying to coax myself into making natural expressions. Normally I am really guarded.
    I thought you looked like ILI and I don't know if your having to coax yourself into natural expressions is related to an ILIs PoLR, it could be, if you are one.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Krig, seriously? that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard any socionics typest say. Because of Ni PoLR, both ESTj and ESFj can lose track of how much time they spend on an activity or on Si matters and lose track of time, often procrastinate as well. Humm...I don't know what else to tell you, seriously. It's likely that Dj's hobby, socionics, is efficient use of his time.
    Theres nothing wrong with what Krig said.

LSE are actually acutely aware of time; you don't know what Ni is other than a very superficial understanding. Weak justifications.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni-Vulnerable types do have a poor sense of time and how long things will take, yes, but what I was actually referring to was the LSE's Ignoring Ti. Dj clearly spent a fair amount of time and effort trying to make his photos accurate, to give a correct impression of his natural expressions. There is no tangible, practical Te benefit to this, except to better understand his own Ti categorization within the Ti-heavy system of socionics. Base-Te wants practical results, they find abstract logical categorizations quite uninteresting and even counterproductive in some cases -- a pointless waste of time they could be using to do something productive.

I am good friends with three different LSEs in person, and I have difficulty imagining any of them sitting around taking photos of themselves for any reason, never mind socionics, especially if there was nobody else there encouraging them to do it. That's not to say it could never happen, just that it's far, far more likely for a Base-Ti type like LSI (or LII, for that matter).
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I say you look like an LSI. You've got a similar look to Huitzitopotchili.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    I say you look like an LSI. You've got a similar look to Huitzitopotchili.
    this is exactly what I was going to say.

and... beta>delta, doesn't everyone think that (besides maritsa)?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Ni-Vulnerable types do have a poor sense of time and how long things will take, yes, but what I was actually referring to was the LSE's Ignoring Ti. Dj clearly spent a fair amount of time and effort trying to make his photos accurate, to give a correct impression of his natural expressions. There is no tangible, practical Te benefit to this, except to better understand his own Ti categorization within the Ti-heavy system of socionics. Base-Te wants practical results, they find abstract logical categorizations quite uninteresting and even counterproductive in some cases -- a pointless waste of time they could be using to do something productive.

I am good friends with three different LSEs in person, and I have difficulty imagining any of them sitting around taking photos of themselves for any reason, never mind socionics, especially if there was nobody else there encouraging them to do it. That's not to say it could never happen, just that it's far, far more likely for a Base-Ti type like LSI (or LII, for that matter).
    Seriously, that is the second stupidest statement you've made again. Both, LSE and myself, highly regard accuracy and time spend in doing what we like very well to meet or exceed our expectations. How many times have you seen Minde and myself be so concerned about accurate and good information/product?
    -

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously, that is the second stupidest statement you've made again. Both, LSE and myself, highly regard accuracy and time spend in doing what we like very well to meet or exceed our expectations. How many times have you seen Minde and myself be so concerned about accurate and good information/product?
    Yes, that's what I'm saying -- LSEs generally don't "like very well" trying to categorize things with Ti, and therefore don't generally spend a lot of time on it. Abstract Ti categorization, to an LSE, is ultimately pointless if it doesn't achieve practical Te results in the real world.

If an LSE does get into socionics, it will be because he finds it to be helpful in accomplishing his goals in some way -- hiring employees, for example, or general assistance in social situations. In that case, an LSE will find the quickest and most efficient way to type people. He will be unlikely to spend a lot of time taking pictures for something as unreliable as V.I.

Again, not impossible, just unlikely.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Yes, that's what I'm saying -- LSEs generally don't "like very well" trying to categorize things with Ti, and therefore don't generally spend a lot of time on it. Abstract Ti categorization, to an LSE, is ultimately pointless if it doesn't achieve practical Te results in the real world.

If an LSE does get into socionics, it will be because he finds it to be helpful in accomplishing his goals in some way -- hiring employees, for example, or general assistance in social situations. In that case, an LSE will find the quickest and most efficient way to type people. He will be unlikely to spend a lot of time taking pictures for something as unreliable as V.I.

Again, not impossible, just unlikely.
    Ti makes system and doesn't do Te
    Te organizes and doesn't make

This is organized therefore Te.
    -

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti makes system and doesn't do Te
    Te organizes and doesn't make

This is organized therefore Te.
    Ah, yes, we've had this argument before. I think we've reached the point where I realize that this discussion is just going to go 'round and 'round in circles, and move on to more interesting things.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mein freund Dj, the fact that you posted 'not attention whoring' in the thread name means that you at least care about people here who may think that you are attention whoring.

This type of insecure behavior is not consistent with your LSI soul. You should just do not give a fuck about what anyone thinks about your intentions, but I understand you. But from my POV, integrated, healthy LSIs don´t do that - they just do what they think they should do, after pondering, without much concern for what others will think. Although sometimes because communication with other humans is somewhat difficult for them, they may do these silly things to try to establish some sort of understanding with the people they´re dealing with - something impossible, most of them come to this conclusion and become very quiet individuals because they know the world is almost never going to understand them, communication is a big problem for LSIs as I see them irl.

I feel like this all the time but I also have not been able to keep my mouth as shut as I should. Lately observing how I´m misunderstood when speaking to people irl, I´m becoming more quiet and reserved, because they cannot grasp the mind of an ISTJ or even an ESTJ, these two types are often too misunderstood, but the ESTJ never stops babbling, the ISTJ is somewhat smarter and realizes that he´s not part of the herd and so communicating is going to be hard. I think it all comes down to the ESTJ trying to CHANGE PEOPLE while the ISTJ trying to CHANGE SYSTEMS (rules, things, etc.) to improve them. Both types want to improve the world but the ISTJ is more pragmatic and impersonal, the ESTJ more passionate and personal.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
    But,well,his probably has to do with sexual tension,male wanting to have the last word (Ej temperament?),female not being able to shut the fuck up (Ej again?) etc.
    you just made me smile!
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discojoe, could you relate to the Doctor from Star Trek Voyager? You are probably the same type and even the same subtype: ISTj-INFp.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    Yea He V.I isfj.
    Agreed.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

As you can see from this side picture of Dj, he has an angular forehead and it's flat; F types have a round, curved forehead. A super huge cranial volt makes him a J type.

Thank you for letting me post this picture Dj.

-

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo
    Discojoe, could you relate to the Doctor from Star Trek Voyager? You are probably the same type and even the same subtype: ISTj-INFp.
    Correction: The Doctor from the Voyager is rather ISTj-ISFp.

You are probably the same type (and even the same subtype!!) as Joseph Stalin: ISTj-INFp
    Congratulations...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well...you look bald. Other than that I can't say. You could pass for either. I don't know many LSIs to compare you to.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.