Thread: Theme Parties

Creepy-cinq

Default Theme Parties

What types or what quadras are most likely to engage in/enjoy 'theme parties'?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not sure. I knew an SEE who used to throw them occasionally. It was always very geeky because they were for grad students. She was the wife of a professor of Religious History so they'd be things like "Come as a Saint or Sinner". There are all sorts of themed parties people throw around here for kids. Like cooking parties, Soccer, Star Wars or Spa parties (manicures/pedicures, etc). We've also been to a few cocktail parties that were themed. Now that I think about it, I think the themed ones were thrown by SEEs or ESEs. haha Nah, I don't really think it's type related.

Creepy-cinq

I'm thinking Alphas may enjoy this type of thing. Personally, I don't enjoy them, and I can't imagine any ILI liking them either. I've been invited to one this weekend. The theme is Fairies. First of all, I'm not keen on going to a party at all; now I have to focus on finding something suitable and I'll look like f*ck@ng middle-aged dork. I'm thinking I might feign illness that day.

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey don't feign illness.You can dress like Arthur Conan Doyle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (huge moustache,suit,hat,carry an old school camera or make one out of thick paper) and "take pictures" of them in a dead serious face =D Look like a f*ck@ng middle-aged dork on purpose.GOGOGOGOGO
    unholy water sanguine addiction

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cinq View Post
    I'm thinking Alphas may enjoy this type of thing. Personally, I don't enjoy them, and I can't imagine any ILI liking them either. I've been invited to one this weekend. The theme is Fairies. First of all, I'm not keen on going to a party at all; now I have to focus on finding something suitable and I'll look like f*ck@ng middle-aged dork. I'm thinking I might feign illness that day.
    I agree, I hate stuff like that! Fairies, what the hell??

Creepy-cinq

I have to go out searching for a fairy costume and sprinkles and stuff. I'm tempted to take this from another angle and suggest to my husband that we show up as a homosexual couple (excuse my rudeness, but couldn't resist).

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I normally dislike that sort of thing
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cinq View Post
    I have to out searching for a fairy costume and sprinkles and stuff. I'm tempted to take this from another angle and suggest to my husband that we show up as a homosexual couple (excuse my rudeness, but couldn't resist).
    lol!

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where's the rudeness in this
    unholy water sanguine addiction