View Poll Results: what's my type?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESFj

    0 0%
  • ISFp

    1 5.26%
  • INTj

    2 10.53%
  • ENTp

    0 0%
  • ENFj

    0 0%
  • INFp

    1 5.26%
  • ISTj

    0 0%
  • ESTp

    0 0%
  • ENTj

    0 0%
  • INTp

    0 0%
  • ISFj

    1 5.26%
  • ESFp

    2 10.53%
  • ESTj

    0 0%
  • ISTp

    2 10.53%
  • INFj

    9 47.37%
  • ENFp

    0 0%
  • I don't know

    7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 54

Thread: what's my type?

  1. #1
    star stuff April's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    chatbox
    TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default what's my type?

    Okay, so I'm a bit inebriated, and interested in things I don't care about normally. What type do you think I am?

    Maritsa, I already know you think I'm SEE. Keep it cool, baby.

  2. #2
    Creepy-male

    Default


  3. #3
    star stuff April's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    chatbox
    TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Arthur View Post
    What leads you to eat this popcorn, good sir?

  4. #4
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know... She does seem ethical.

  5. #5
    Creepy-male

    Default

    I'm just having fun imagining the typings.

    FWIW I don't necessarily see you as being Fe ignoring. That's the extent of my opinion on your type.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FUUUUUUUCK THIS

    april is definitely infj ya lol she's all flirty and sexual on cam and in private and in love letters but she is super delta. like when betas are there and someone comes in they decide if they like them or not and if no they tell them to fucking die or go kiss a rotten vagina and savor the taste. not april. when you come in the room that she's in she says "" and thinks about how you feel instead of saying "loldie" like geroge and me. Lots of Fi. Like she tries to make everyone get along and feel good. Not sure why to tell you the truth but hey women are women (i.e. they're insane lmao).

    NO Se!! She constantly wants to come up with insane Ne plans like drawing and running circles around old people while flaunting their heart meds. actually that's more Se but I made it up so it doesn't count. She is also all delta about stuff like she isn't really attracted to people based on Se attributes like strength and power. she thinks louis c.k. is hot even though he looks like shit and has fat hanging off his man stomach.

    no but her Ne is there she's always saying be open-minded and don't be mean and shit like that. Not sure why but that's how she is. It's annoying but it's funny and I don't mind it.

    Also I have no observed her Ti role function so please don't complain to me about it. Thanks./

  7. #7
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,603
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    we haven't talked very much but the vibe i get from you is delta NF. i've thought before that you're sort of what i might be like if i were an sx/so 6 lol. (but then i'm a 9 and i can find random points of identification with everyone so i don't know if that counts for a lot.)

    and if VI counts at all to you, i think we have a very similar way of smiling. like this smirky, twisty smile, like you might be holding back a laugh. it jumped out at me as similar to myself when i saw you on tinychat.

    so anyway i don't know if i know you well enough to type you, but based on a general impression i'm cool with us being identicals.

  8. #8
    star stuff April's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    chatbox
    TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for your replies everyone!

    Here are some pics for VI.






  9. #9
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    holy crap!

  10. #10
    star stuff April's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    chatbox
    TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    holy crap!
    What?!

  11. #11
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    What?!
    you are gorgeous.

  12. #12
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the attractive female type
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  13. #13
    star stuff April's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    chatbox
    TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    you are gorgeous.
    They're good pictures.

  14. #14
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, she doesn't show us the unposed ones.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  15. #15
    star stuff April's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    chatbox
    TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ask the boys from tinychat. I know merky has taken screen caps (the creep).

  16. #16
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I believe that April is NOT INFj and does have Fi in her ego block, for the following reasons:

    1. She does not meet my typing qualifications for INFj type as I have posted in a thread previously.

    2. I believe that she is SEE because she has a gregarous nature and unlike most INFj's who are particularly melancholic and internally emotional, she is much to happy and gets over her resentments too quickly to qualify for INFj; seems like she doesn't have any lingering feelings.

  17. #17
    star stuff April's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    chatbox
    TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for your votes, everybody. If you did not vote for INFj, what are your reasons?

    I appreciate how laghlagh considered my enneagram type and variant stacking

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    2. I believe that she is SEE because she has a gregarous nature and unlike most INFj's who are particularly melancholic and internally emotional, she is much to happy and gets over her resentments too quickly to qualify for INFj; seems like she doesn't have any lingering feelings.
    I'm glad I come across this way to some people, because I think it sounds rather attractive.

    People who know me offline are for more likely to call me melancholic than gregarious, though. I deal with extremely strong internal emotions that range from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows. You wouldn't know it because I don't share it with people, except for those with whom I am very close.

    I don't have many, if any, resentments toward people, because I think it's counterproductive. I think those sorts of negative feelings eat away at your heart. My overriding goal in life is to let mine continually grow even under the harshest of conditions. There are some people who have hurt me very greatly in life. My family members were ready to seek revenge on my behalf, but I was always the first to forgive, even though the injustices were against me. I think it's a better way to live.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldilocks View Post
    Somehow you seem to be a bit too provocative and confident on the forum for an EII
    Hi, Goldilocks. Thank you for your input and kind words. Again, I'm liking how I come across to other people. I think I have a provocative sense of humor, yes. I don't really see how that, or confidence, conflict with an ego, though. I don't really agree with the idea that EIIs are always stuffy or cowering in the corner. I know you're not suggesting something that extreme, but there's a loosely painted picture of EIIs resembling something similar on this forum.

  18. #18
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Thanks for your votes, everybody. If you did not vote for INFj, what are your reasons?

    I appreciate how laghlagh considered my enneagram type and variant stacking



    I'm glad I come across this way to some people, because I think it sounds rather attractive.

    People who know me offline are for more likely to call me melancholic than gregarious, though. I deal with extremely strong internal emotions that range from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows. You wouldn't know it because I don't share it with people, except for those with whom I am very close.
    This is all Fi. But the part where you cut out Ti and only speak from face value of how others evaluate you is Se.



    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    I don't have many, if any, resentments toward people, because I think it's counterproductive. I think those sorts of negative feelings eat away at your heart. My overriding goal in life is to let mine continually grow even under the harshest of conditions. There are some people who have hurt me very greatly in life. My family members were ready to seek revenge on my behalf, but I was always the first to forgive, even though the injustices were against me. I think it's a better way to live.

    Many places point out that SEE are concerned about productivity. EII are not concerned about this at all.

    what you come across online and offline; you have in several of your posts did not use Ti in the way that EII use Ti. Your reference to "productivity" is Se in use of Te. Seeking revenge? How do you even speak of things like that?

    I think you don't understand what Se is; it evaluates things at face value; especially senses, so unlike me (a real EII) you submerse yourself in the moment when especially I observed you speaking with DJ and you take part in immediate sensory experience rather then using Si to analyze what that experience entails and can possibly lead up to; you see Si and Ne work together with this combination, but you, instead of using Si you used Se to do what you wanted to in that moment, as you do in every other post, thread and moment you have taken part in in this forum thus far.

    You have been incapable of analyzing using Ti analysis of any of the points I have asked you to address with regards to your type, because you can not effectively use that function for long, because it will stress you out. This I have observed and seen. As for your intertype relations, I do see Te activation, by your benefit relations such as ESTj (Te) and Ezra, and ISTp's as well. Again, there are 5 points I use to type INFj's and you don't qualify and meet any of them except for Fi and your Se is clear in observation of your interactions as you take part of immediate concerns in the chat room especially as you avoid any real analysis and prolonged logical discussions.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-24-2010 at 11:52 PM.

  19. #19
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    INFj

    1. They get stuck in trivialities, repeating things too many times.
    2. They over analyze everything or a lot of things.
    3. They have primary Fi, which means that they are very concerned with the internal emotional lives of those they are close to, where Fe leading ENFj's get tired of Fi type of emotions and lingering feelings.
    4. INFj's can be highly demanding because in order to have clear understanding of something due to their Ti role, they need someone to answer their own questions as they prefer them, so that they can fit the Ti terms together and get a picture of what is being discussed and in what frameworks.
    They can be demanding that others remain consistent and provide accurate information.
    5. Si activation, allows INFj's to take full relaxation and rest in pleasant and peaceful natural surroundings; you can, in several part of the forum, observe both Minde and I being attracted to natural nature surroundings.
    6. INFj's are sensitive to graphic depictions. They are sensitive to certain images and will either shy away from them or point them out. NOW, I am sensitive to Rubicon's dark image avatar.
    7. Te seeking means being distracted and unorganized, getting consumed with feelings if that function doesn't correct perception.
    8. We can use Ni just like INFp's so we often look and act a lot like them rather then ENFj's and often our duals confuse us and swap each other LOL
    9. Because of weak Se, EII can not take part in immediate sensory data for long, this means that they can not keep shifting to an activity in the immediate sensory related things and live in the moment, as they live in their minds. They, as a result, can not just react to things at face value and point blank; they require Si to remain mentally balanced because Si checks Ne, it allows for analysis of sensory experiences, like thinking about the sensory experiences rather then just doing something at the moment because that's what you want to do or because that is what you're driven to do. Se also allows people to make face value judgements that are either harsh critical or blank and without any further analysis like "Go for it" "Do it" "there's nothing for you to be unhappy about" "I'm glad I come across this way to some people"

    Instead Si needs an analysis of why these processes are occur in the manner in which they do because Ne is such that it is a function which easily blocks out things of sensing so the brain can concentrate on the past and in the future.

  20. #20
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    April, here's the ultimate test.

    You have Si and Si is an activation function. So, please do discuss your favorite flavors of ice cream and try to include as much information as to what about them that you like. You can even do this extensively with just one or two.

  21. #21
    star stuff April's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    chatbox
    TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Many places point out that SEE are concerned about productivity. EII are not concerned about this at all.
    What source states that EIIs are unconcerned with productivity? I'm unfamiliar with this idea.

    Anyway, I could have just as easily said it would be irrational or goes against my morals. The crux of the matter is that holding onto negative feelings about people goes against my ideals for a healthy and loving mind. Focusing on the word "counterproductive" is tangential.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    what you come across online and offline; you have in several of your posts did not use Ti in the way that EII use Ti. Your reference to "productivity" is Se in use of Te. Seeking revenge? How do you even speak of things like that?
    *blink* I said I wasn't for seeking revenge...



    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I think you don't understand what Se is; it evaluates things at face value; especially senses, so unlike me (a real EII) you submerse yourself in the moment when especially I observed you speaking with DJ and you take part in immediate sensory experience rather then using Si to analyze what that experience entails and can possibly lead up to; you see Si and Ne work together with this combination, but you, instead of using Si you used Se to do what you wanted to in that moment, as you do in every other post, thread and moment you have taken part in in this forum thus far.

    It kind of boggles my mind why you think you know what goes on in my mind. I strongly disagree with the statement that I don't analyze what certain experiences can lead up to. I am acutely aware of this at all times. Otherwise, I have no comment on this paragraph, as it basically states, "You use Se, not Si or Ne" without deeper explanation.



    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You have been incapable of analyzing using Ti analysis of any of the points I have asked you to address with regards to your type, because you can not effectively use that function for long, because it will stress you out. This I have observed and seen. As for your intertype relations, I do see Te activation, by your benefit relations such as ESTj (Te) and Ezra, and ISTp's as well. Again, there are 5 points I use to type INFj's and you don't qualify and meet any of them except for Fi and your Se is clear in observation of your interactions as you take part of immediate concerns in the chat room especially as you avoid any real analysis and prolonged logical discussions.
    You raise a few points here.

    First, in the last thread where we discussed my type, I believe I used what you call Ti analysis to support an EII typing. A few things happened from there: (1) you said I demonstrated an SEE typing with my examples; (2) I showed you how they were, indeed, examples of Ne with sources; (3) I gained the support of Ashton and WorkaholicsAnon; and (4) you did not directly respond to these points. Thread location: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...socionics.html

    Second, at the outset of that thread, I explained to you that I did not want to discuss my type with you. It's not because prolonged discussions with deep analysis make me inordinately tired. That's what I do all day at work and with my close friends. Rather, I did not wish to discuss these things with you in-depth because: (1) I believe you speak to me in an extraordinarily passive-aggressive and condescending tone that is fully unwarranted; (2) I believe that your goal is not to have a collaborative, rational discussion that leads to a correct answer, but rather, to force your opinion onto others; and (3) I fundamentally disagree with your understanding of Socionics.

    Third, yes, I get along quite famously with Te egos. I'm not sure how that equals proof of Te activation, as it could just as easily be dual-seeking. As an aside, I do not know Ezra.

    Fourth, I like to go into tinychat when I drink. Of course I'm going to be focused on immediate concerns and not terribly concerned with logical analysis in that state.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    1. They get stuck in trivialities, repeating things too many times.
    I get stuck on trivialities when I become overly emotional about a certain topic that strikes a chord with me. I do not repeat things, because I do not assume that other people are hard of hearing or stupid. Further, I do not think the latter is necessarily a quality of EIIs. Anyway, I get half of a check mark on this one.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    2. They over analyze everything or a lot of things.
    I don't think this is necessarily a quality of EIIs. But, it gets a check mark anyway. I mostly analyze individuals and groups of people, though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    3. They have primary Fi, which means that they are very concerned with the internal emotional lives of those they are close to, where Fe leading ENFj's get tired of Fi type of emotions and lingering feelings.
    Check.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    4. INFj's can be highly demanding because in order to have clear understanding of something due to their Ti role, they need someone to answer their own questions as they prefer them, so that they can fit the Ti terms together and get a picture of what is being discussed and in what frameworks.
    They can be demanding that others remain consistent and provide accurate information.
    "Can be," huh? In general, I don't think it's a tasteful quality to be demanding of others. I'll say that I appreciate these qualities in other people. As for piecing together Ti frameworks myself, I believe I am fairly adept at this (so much so as to discount Ti as my PoLR). For instance, I'm the go-to person at work to produce literature reviews because I can quite successfully piece together disparate resources into a cohesive summary and make it relevant to the current work in our unit. So, mostly a check.



    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    5. Si activation, allows INFj's to take full relaxation and rest in pleasant and peaceful natural surroundings; you can, in several part of the forum, observe both Minde and I being attracted to natural nature surroundings.
    Who wouldn't enjoy this? Who isn't attracted to nature? My favorite place on Earth is next to a very small graveyard and historic court house near a river. When I used to live nearby, I would visit that spot nearly every day for at least an hour. Check.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    6. INFj's are sensitive to graphic depictions. They are sensitive to certain images and will either shy away from them or point them out. NOW, I am sensitive to Rubicon's dark image avatar.
    I'm not sure how sensitive I am really.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    7. Te seeking means being distracted and unorganized, getting consumed with feelings if that function doesn't correct perception.
    What? The grammar is off here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    8. We can use Ni just like INFp's so we often look and act a lot like them rather then ENFj's and often our duals confuse us and swap each other LOL
    There isn't a clear explanation of what you mean here, but check anyway, because I believe Ni is a strong function of mine.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    9. Because of weak Se, EII can not take part in immediate sensory data for long, this means that they can not keep shifting to an activity in the immediate sensory related things and live in the moment, as they live in their minds. They, as a result, can not just react to things at face value and point blank; they require Si to remain mentally balanced because Si checks Ne, it allows for analysis of sensory experiences, like thinking about the sensory experiences rather then just doing something at the moment because that's what you want to do or because that is what you're driven to do. Se also allows people to make face value judgements that are either harsh critical or blank and without any further analysis like "Go for it" "Do it" "there's nothing for you to be unhappy about" "I'm glad I come across this way to some people"
    Was this written very quickly or something? I think it needed to cook a bit longer.

  22. #22
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    What source states that EIIs are unconcerned with productivity? I'm unfamiliar with this idea.
    no source states that EII are for productivity, they don't have Te.


    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Anyway, I could have just as easily said it would be irrational or goes against my morals. The crux of the matter is that holding onto negative feelings about people goes against my ideals for a healthy and loving mind. Focusing on the word "counterproductive" is tangential.
    Fi



    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    *blink* I said I wasn't for seeking revenge...
    I don't care about your eye gestures, thanks.






    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    It kind of boggles my mind why you think you know what goes on in my mind. I strongly disagree with the statement that I don't analyze what certain experiences can lead up to. I am acutely aware of this at all times. Otherwise, I have no comment on this paragraph, as it basically states, "You use Se, not Si or Ne" without deeper explanation.
    Funny how you put strongly in bold. Se -willpower, strength??? rings true here.





    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    You raise a few points here.

    First, in the last thread where we discussed my type, I believe I used what you call Ti analysis to support an EII typing. A few things happened from there: (1) you said I demonstrated an SEE typing with my examples; (2) I showed you how they were, indeed, examples of Ne with sources; (3) I gained the support of Ashton and WorkaholicsAnon; and (4) you did not directly respond to these points. Thread location: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...socionics.html
    I do not value Workaholics points on anything and no they were not Ne, as Ne is ideas and possibilities, Ti is overanalysis of an idea, a trivial and mundane matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Second, at the outset of that thread, I explained to you that I did not want to discuss my type with you. It's not because prolonged discussions with deep analysis make me inordinately tired. That's what I do all day at work and with my close friends. Rather, I did not wish to discuss these things with you in-depth because: (1) I believe you speak to me in an extraordinarily passive-aggressive and condescending tone that is fully unwarranted; (2) I believe that your goal is not to have a collaborative, rational discussion that leads to a correct answer, but rather, to force your opinion onto others; and (3) I fundamentally disagree with your understanding of Socionics.
    Tone? that's Se, and no that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what you disagree with, you can't demonstrate with who and what you are that you are indeed INFj and I do force and push my point onto others because I have Se PoLR.



    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Third, yes, I get along quite famously with Te egos. I'm not sure how that equals proof of Te activation, as it could just as easily be dual-seeking. As an aside, I do not know Ezra.
    as you should because SEE do get along with Te egos; their dual is INTp.


    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    I get stuck on trivialities when I become overly emotional about a certain topic that strikes a chord with me. I do not repeat things, because I do not assume that other people are hard of hearing or stupid. Further, I do not think the latter is necessarily a quality of EIIs. Anyway, I get half of a check mark on this one.
    You've never been stuck on a triviality yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    I don't think this is necessarily a quality of EIIs. But, it gets a check mark anyway. I mostly analyze individuals and groups of people, though.
    you check things about yourself as you see fit is ridiculous, it's what shows to others that counts.


    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    "Can be," huh? In general, I don't think it's a tasteful quality to be demanding of others. I'll say that I appreciate these qualities in other people. As for piecing together Ti frameworks myself, I believe I am fairly adept at this (so much so as to discount Ti as my PoLR). For instance, I'm the go-to person at work to produce literature reviews because I can quite successfully piece together disparate resources into a cohesive summary and make it relevant to the current work in our unit. So, mostly a check.
    too bad get used to it; I am very nagging and very demanding and so are all INFj's.





    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Who wouldn't enjoy this? Who isn't attracted to nature? My favorite place on Earth is next to a very small graveyard and historic court house near a river. When I used to live nearby, I would visit that spot nearly every day for at least an hour. Check.
    when you go out into nature, what do you see feel observe..I want to hear all of it so start talking.




    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    I'm not sure how sensitive I am really.
    I'm sure people here can observe the level of sensitivity between you and I and I'm by far a lot more sensitive then you.

    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    There isn't a clear explanation of what you mean here, but check anyway, because I believe Ni is a strong function of mine.
    Really? INFj's don't have strong Ni. We have a strong Ne.


    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Was this written very quickly or something? I think it needed to cook a bit longer.
    huh?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-25-2010 at 03:06 AM.

  23. #23
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,097
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    April seems very much INFj. I think what's not being taken into account is April is at an age where "ESFp" type activities are popular among peers. INFj's have wild sides too. Maritsa you know that as well as anyone
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  24. #24
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Anyway, I could have just as easily said it would be irrational or goes against my morals. The crux of the matter is that holding onto negative feelings about people goes against my ideals for a healthy and loving mind. Focusing on the word "counterproductive" is tangential.
    This sentence is Se

    You are relating an object to an object.

  25. #25
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,603
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I don't care about your eye gestures, thanks.
    now that wasn't very nice.

  26. #26
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You have Si and Si is an activation function. So, please do discuss your favorite flavors of ice cream and try to include as much information as to what about them that you like. You can even do this extensively with just one or two.
    That's a tough one

  27. #27
    xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,464
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm pretty sure Rick mentioned that EIIs can be some of the wilder types you find when young. I think there was even a thread in delta a while back where a bunch of deltas typed Dog the Bounty Hunter as EII.

    This guy:




    So being wild = Se isn't exactly some traditional consensus or anything. That said, SEEs can be pretty damn wild.
    You can do anything with a bayonet except sit on it.

  28. #28
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,097
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He comes across to me more LSE but Delta is definitely there.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  29. #29
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    He comes across to me more LSE but Delta is definitely there.
    Yeah, Dog seems a billion times more ESTj than INFj.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  30. #30
    xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,464
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can do anything with a bayonet except sit on it.

  31. #31
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII makes sense from what I observed, though I don't have a strong argument for or against


    btw arguing with Maritsa is futile as she will not yield to reason, she's a super obvious EIE and doesn't understand Model A Socionics [sorry for going O/T but it needs to be said]
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  32. #32
    Juvenile shindaiwa21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    TIM
    H-ILE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    114
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I believe that April is NOT INFj and does have Fi in her ego block, for the following reasons:

    1. She does not meet my typing qualifications for INFj type as I have posted in a thread previously.

    2. I believe that she is SEE because she has a gregarous nature and unlike most INFj's who are particularly melancholic and internally emotional, she is much to happy and gets over her resentments too quickly to qualify for INFj; seems like she doesn't have any lingering feelings.
    You are melancholic? You seem pretty bloody happy go lucky to me.

    Arctures: delta just produces boring people
    Arctures: but that's how we like it

    vero: who needs a real person
    vero: That's why I date an SLI

    dolphin: someone tell gulanzon adjusting shower water to the right temperature is not si

    Kraezz: you just have to do the Hitler thing sometimes

  33. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maritsa, you are just rambling.

    OK let me explain:

    You say to April:

    Funny how you put strongly in bold. Se -willpower, strength??? rings true here.
    Then you say about yourself:

    I do force and push my point onto others....
    I am very nagging and very demanding
    So you are forceful, act strongly and you class yourself as PoLR, yet when someone else feels strongly about something then you class them as dominant.

    The only other possibility I can see is that you will say you feel strongly about things due to . Let's say that's the case, then it is equally viable that April feels strongly about you misrepresenting her thoughts and inner workings from an equally perspective. Oh of course, there's other possibilities like for instance you are quite possibly insane, but I don't want to be rude.

  34. #34
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default x

    SEE, seriously
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  35. #35
    Creepy-cinq

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post

    So you are forceful, act strongly and you class yourself as PoLR, yet when someone else feels strongly about something then you class them as dominant.

    The only other possibility I can see is that you will say you feel strongly about things due to . Let's say that's the case, then it is equally viable that April feels strongly about you misrepresenting her thoughts and inner workings from an equally perspective. Oh of course, there's other possibilities like for instance you are quite possibly insane, but I don't want to be rude.
    I was planning to raise a similar issue with Maritsa's reasoning. Emphasizing statements in bold, underline colour etc is something Maritsa does frequently. To use this reasoning as a measure of someone's , Maritsa would be dominant .

  36. #36
    star stuff April's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    chatbox
    TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    April, here's the ultimate test.

    You have Si and Si is an activation function. So, please do discuss your favorite flavors of ice cream and try to include as much information as to what about them that you like. You can even do this extensively with just one or two.
    Sure. I packed it full of as much as I possibly could. I hope you enjoy it!!!


    My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream. If you are ignorant to the intracacies and brilliance of this delectable treat, let me inform you of how it boldly arouses the senses with its motley of robust flavors. But first, let me outline for you the requisite preparatory steps on how to enjoy this fine dessert in the proper setting. Your gustatory journey will require these items three: (1) a diaper or sufficiently water-repellent cloth to drape over your seating; (2) a cell phone with speed dial ready on 911; and (3) a mannequin of David Hasselhoff. Now you may begin with your consumption.

    In your first bite, you'll notice the cool sensation of that familiar vanilla ice cream. This sets the mood right by making you feel at ease with its smooth texture. It's calling to you, "Hey, I'm vanilla ice cream, just like the kind your mom used to serve at your birthday parties as a kid." Your body hairs, at first erect from the frosty encounter, now go limp with a calm satisfaction and comfort as you slowly swallow the melted cream.

    In your second bite, you'll have likely gotten a sampling of the viscous, velvety caramel that sticks to the roof of your mouth--simulating the suction of an octopus on aquarium glass or a prostitute trying to make her payday. This is the moment when you lose control of your bowels. If you're a male, you'll notice your testes begin to tingle and gyrate. If you happen to be of the female persuasion, your ovaries will begin to dance a jolly jig until you are forced into an ovulation so fierce that you be depleted of all of your eggs at the conclusion.

    By your third bite, your tongue will have fondled the rough texture of the chocolate-covered waffle pieces. As you relish the relatively hard, yet delicate substance, your good sense warns you against your impending doom while your animal instincts cry for more. When you give into temptation and bite down upon the crusty kernel, you begin to have a series of elaborate heart attacks. You fall onto the ground with your cell phone on speed dial to 911 in hand--ready to push "send"--if only you possessed the dexterous strength to accomplish this physical feat. David Hasselhoff looks at you with glazed over eyes that communicate no thought, no feeling, no life, as you metamorphose into a similar shell of a person with shit in your pants.

    YUM!

  37. #37
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Sure. I packed it full of as much as I possibly could. I hope you enjoy it!!!


    My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream. If you are ignorant to the intracacies and brilliance of this delectable treat, let me inform you of how it boldly arouses the senses with its motley of robust flavors. But first, let me outline for you the requisite preparatory steps on how to enjoy this fine dessert in the proper setting. Your gustatory journey will require these items three: (1) a diaper or sufficiently water-repellent cloth to drape over your seating; (2) a cell phone with speed dial ready on 911; and (3) a mannequin of David Hasselhoff. Now you may begin with your consumption.

    In your first bite, you'll notice the cool sensation of that familiar vanilla ice cream. This sets the mood right by making you feel at ease with its smooth texture. It's calling to you, "Hey, I'm vanilla ice cream, just like the kind your mom used to serve at your birthday parties as a kid." Your body hairs, at first erect from the frosty encounter, now go limp with a calm satisfaction and comfort as you slowly swallow the melted cream.

    In your second bite, you'll have likely gotten a sampling of the viscous, velvety caramel that sticks to the roof of your mouth--simulating the suction of an octopus on aquarium glass or a prostitute trying to make her payday. This is the moment when you lose control of your bowels. If you're a male, you'll notice your testes begin to tingle and gyrate. If you happen to be of the female persuasion, your ovaries will begin to dance a jolly jig until you are forced into an ovulation so fierce that you be depleted of all of your eggs at the conclusion.

    By your third bite, your tongue will have fondled the rough texture of the chocolate-covered waffle pieces. As you relish the relatively hard, yet delicate substance, your good sense warns you against your impending doom while your animal instincts cry for more. When you give into temptation and bite down upon the crusty kernel, you begin to have a series of elaborate heart attacks. You fall onto the ground with your cell phone on speed dial to 911 in hand--ready to push "send"--if only you possessed the dexterous strength to accomplish this physical feat. David Hasselhoff looks at you with glazed over eyes that communicate no thought, no feeling, no life, as you metamorphose into a similar shell of a person with shit in your pants.

    YUM!
    Now I know what Ice Cream I will buy.

  38. #38
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,097
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sadly, I don't eat ice cream lest it be mint chocolate chip.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  39. #39
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  40. #40
    Hiding Typhon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Valhalla
    TIM
    Ni-ENFj
    Posts
    2,645
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    EII makes sense from what I observed, though I don't have a strong argument for or against


    btw arguing with Maritsa is futile as she will not yield to reason, she's a super obvious EIE and doesn't understand Model A Socionics [sorry for going O/T but it needs to be said]
    Why must she be EIE because you dont like her? Stop putting the blame on my type dammit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •