Hi,
nobody actually said they are interested in the other quotes I have, but because I feel like I'll post them anyway. (You don't have to answer after all.) :wink:

This time, they are from the same game, but a different faction. They are called Hammerites (derived from the word 'Hammer') and present a lawful, religious organization. They use many comparisons referring to crafting in their sayings and idealise the working man. Draconic laws are also typical for this group of persons. The 'Master Builder' (or just 'Builder') is the god in their belief.

I like some of these quotations, because in my opinion, you can actually learn something from them.

Here are some examples, there are many more: (It's probably difficult to understand because of the archaic language... it's much better understandable in German.)

And The Builder said, 'If the foundation is weak, do you wail and gnash your teeth? Do you ask it to repour itself? Nay, you tear it down and begin anew. So shall it be with with all My Children, whether they be Stone or Flesh.'
The soul of a single virtuous man hath the worth of ten evil men, for canst not the virtuous man both slay the wicked and preserve his own?
Each year of thy life is the foundation for the next. The man who squanders his youth needs must build his life on a foundation of mud, and then wilt it collapse.
When the Builder walks before thee and builds for thee a fortress, wilt thou go inside and shut the door? Or wilt thou say "Yes, and now I shalt raise one of mine own!
The Builder gave thou the raw stuff of thy life - make thou a great work of it or thou mockest His gifts.
To use thy chisel is to blunt its edge 'gainst the stone.
To not use thy chisel is to waste its edge.
Mortar cannot hold when the stone is not strong and clean. Before beginning thy endeavours, look to thy material, both physical and spiritual.
A stroke of thy chisel, once made, canst not be undone, but a stroke thou dost not make from fear is a worse flaw. Be not cautious - be correct.
A flaw in the gear will fate it to shatter. A flaw in the beam harbours the termite. A flaw in a man's righteousness encompasses his death.