Thread: ENTps and pizza

Creepy-male

Default ENTps and pizza

10:41:44 PM Gula--TROMBE OVERRIDE!!: speaking of which, I need to go make up for Isha's poisonous pizza with some more water
    10:41:57 PM Gula--TROMBE OVERRIDE!!: I don't know wtf I was thinking man
    10:42:04 PM Gula--TROMBE OVERRIDE!!: asking an ILE for advice on tasty food
    10:42:07 PM Gula--TROMBE OVERRIDE!!: e_e
    10:42:10 PM Claudius: hahaha
    10:42:15 PM Claudius: I can't help you
    10:42:28 PM Gula--TROMBE OVERRIDE!!: I'm beyond help

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Doesn't seem true..

ILE are described as gourmands and etc..

Quote Originally Posted by ILE
    The best way to attract a DON QUIXOTE – feed him something delicious and care for him. As a general rule, he is always thin and hungry (poor guy). For him, the eating of food – a process and a particular pleasure. It can without exaggeration be said that he is a gourmand. In any quantity, he also accepts concern for his body. You can wrap DON QUIXOTE in a robe, caringly adjust the scarf on his neck, hug him, kiss him, caress him, sleep with him in one bed. In one word, in every way take care of him and nurture him, in the literal sense of the word. ("Take care of him" and "nurture him" are really both single words in Russian.)
    My taste in food and etc is impeccable.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same, I always feel that good food is worth spending money on. If anything it's my SLI boyfriend who can live off Mac n Cheese. I surround myself with food that I enjoy eating.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best way to attract a DON QUIXOTE – feed him something delicious and care for him. As a general rule, he is always thin and hungry (poor guy). For him, the eating of food – a process and a particular pleasure. It can without exaggeration be said that he is a gourmand. In any quantity, he also accepts concern for his body. You can wrap DON QUIXOTE in a robe, caringly adjust the scarf on his neck, hug him, kiss him, caress him, sleep with him in one bed. In one word, in every way take care of him and nurture him, in the literal sense of the word. ("Take care of him" and "nurture him" are really both single words in Russian.)
    Whoah.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man, sounds kinky jxtres. I need a woman who wouldn't think it was disgraceful to do this to. They would think that I was babying them because I thought they were women and they were weak. No, it is because I care about you THAT MUCH. If you were a championship weightlifter(just saying, I think muscular women are gross) and you made a million a year, I would still do it. CUZ YOU NEED IT GRRL. Women need a strong man to protect them and make them feel good. I will give them the rape whistle and the massage to accomplish that.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I suppose SEIs need SOME way to apply that Base- to attract a dual.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    Oh man, sounds kinky jxtres. I need a woman who wouldn't think it was disgraceful to do this to. They would think that I was babying them because I thought they were women and they were weak. No, it is because I care about you THAT MUCH. If you were a championship weightlifter(just saying, I think muscular women are gross) and you made a million a year, I would still do it. CUZ YOU NEED IT GRRL. Women need a strong man to protect them and make them feel good. I will give them the rape whistle and the massage to accomplish that.
    God Kam, if only you were a girl...

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    Oh man, sounds kinky jxtres. I need a woman who wouldn't think it was disgraceful to do this to. They would think that I was babying them because I thought they were women and they were weak.
    Women would think that because you word your caring and affection like this:

CUZ YOU NEED IT GRRL. Women need a strong man to protect them and make them feel good. I will give them the rape whistle and the massage to accomplish that.
    Whereas you could just say:

"Even strong people need someone to protect them and make them feel good"

I enjoy having someone who looks out for me and makes me feel good, but I don't NEED someone to protect me and make me feel good because I'm a woman. It's awesome to have affection and caring, but when you contextualize it around requiring those things on the basis of my womanhood then I just want to roll my eyes.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Creepy-male

Guys guys, the point was more that you have non-functioning tastebuds. Fine food is not overpowering flavours competing with each other, it's about delicate blends that mix together to make something FANTAAAAAAASTIC.

My IEI flatmate is also guilty of this, her taste in food is ATROCIOUS. Too strong.

For the record, the Del-Ishas (as I nicknamed the pizza):

• mozzarella
    • fresh tomato
    • baby spinach
    • mushroom
    • oregano
    • garlic oil
    • pineapple

It was an alright pizza, you just couldn't taste a thing over the garlic oil and tomato.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    Women would think that because you word your caring and affection like this:

Whereas you could just say:

"Even strong people need someone to protect them and make them feel good"

I enjoy having someone who looks out for me and makes me feel good, but I don't NEED someone to protect me and make me feel good because I'm a woman. It's awesome to have affection and caring, but when you contextualize it around requiring those things on the basis of my womanhood then I just want to roll my eyes.
    Well, okay, what if I were to clarify some underlying logical relationships here:

Women are not men. Men are the asshole gender. Men who actually take the responsibility to not be assholes to women are few and far between. Therefore, being a non-man, you need someone strong to take care of you.

In other words, it's not saying you're weak because you're a woman, it's saying that men are going to treat you poorly because you're not a man too. Thus it is down to individual men to break the trend. IMO.

This is what I think.

Or, IOW, men are strong, and abuse that power, hurting women. Women need to be protected and cared for, on the basis of being vulnerable and fragile, emotionally and physically. At all times, as a man, you must aspire to treat women with respect and dignity; many men do not do this.

Now, you may feel free to argue with me, or with Kam, but please try to turn the emotions down. No posts about how it makes you want to roll your eyes, no bitching, no emotional pressure. Please remember that this is a thread about food, not about your personal feminist crusade (which is COMPLETELY OFF-TOPIC. Move the discussion to a new thread, that is all I'm saying. If you do not wish to, do not continue your discussion in this thread).

I mean frankly, I don't see what the problem even is. It's not like you're being disempowered by one or two (or more) SEIs (or other Caregivers) having a secret patronising worldview that works entirely in your favour as a person.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    I never said that. I just don't want to do these things for men, so you as a woman are the object of my affections. I don't work with animals. YET

And Gul is cool. Go him.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together