Thread: Temperament channels, etc

Creepy-z987654321

Default Temperament channels, etc.

Last edited by z987654321; 08-19-2010 at 07:47 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm a rational type yet I find myself having more logical/emotional conflicts than physical/spiritual ones.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, I actually find it easier to gauge my direction on a purely experiential level, regardless of how logically things add up. well they can't add up fully until they pan out, which is sort of the attitude behind an irrational mindset... whether you're locating the pieces (EP) or watching them form (IP), it's a very gradual emergence that the subject can only understand by being either completely detached from, or absorbed within it; but the relation between those two states is where the significance of it lies. rationals, to me (esp Ni-egos for comparative purposes), always seem like they're molding pieces, like, "yes, this is the sequence of things" or whatnot. and on a daily level, they're typically right -- esp EJs -- because it's easier for them to manipulate structure; but they tend to draw a blank more often than not when dealing with completely fluid interactions of forces that can't be divided and objectified. EPs are incredibly easy for me to deal with for this reason, as they are always in a state of suspended reactivity, seeking the right undercurrent for what they've constructed.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not fond of the implied correlation between the irrational functions and a dichotomy of spiritual/physical.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh, idk. There's got to be something about a hot cheesesteak sandwich playing into this.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    In addition you see things like why rationals may struggle with intuitive/sensing conflicts, while irrationals can have problems with ethical/logical conflicts. And the whole thing we discussed about ego and super-ego is also explained.
    could you give an example of this please?