Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LxE Ones

Does anyone know of any famous examples of LSE or LIE E-1s? I have a hypothesis about how Enneagram and Socionics might relate, but I need more data.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

We don't have any famous person enneagram threads yet, do we?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MARTIN LUTHER WAS AN E1 ESTj/LSE, IF IT WASN´T FOR THIS GUY, THE WEST WOULD NOT HAVE DEVELOPED LIKE IT DID, IT WOULD STILL BE UNDER THE TYRANNY AND DECEIT OF CATHOLICISM.

YOU PPL WHO LIVE IN PROTESTANT COUNTRIES HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW WICKED AND DAMAGING TO AN INDIVIDUAL AND SOCIETY CATHOLICISM IS.

(I DON´T MEAN THE BLACK 'MARTIN LUTHER KING', I MEAN THE WHITE ONE, THE FOUNDER OF PROTESTANTISM IN EUROPE).

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Neat; now I can identify myself with Martin Luther.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    MARTIN LUTHER WAS AN E1 ESTj/LSE, IF IT WASN´T FOR THIS GUY, THE WEST WOULD NOT HAVE DEVELOPED LIKE IT DID, IT WOULD STILL BE UNDER THE TYRANNY AND DECEIT OF CATHOLICISM.

YOU PPL WHO LIVE IN PROTESTANT COUNTRIES HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW WICKED AND DAMAGING TO AN INDIVIDUAL AND SOCIETY CATHOLICISM IS.

(I DON´T MEAN THE BLACK 'MARTIN LUTHER KING', I MEAN THE WHITE ONE, THE FOUNDER OF PROTESTANTISM IN EUROPE).
    He was a Beta, probably LSI judging by The Ninety-Five Theses he wrote, very orientated
    Ti/Fe's are generally the revolutionaries of new ideologies and Beta's in implicating them

Thinking about the LSE's I've known, in comparison to what I posted a while ago, I can't think of any who completely fit the 1 description, or any Enneagram types in total. Their low-key persona made me think 1, but they're more of a combination of 1, 9, 2, 8
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree with Marie. Most of what I know of Martin Luther I learned from the black & white movie, but he seemed .

The only famous LSEs I'm familiar with are George Washington and Queen Elizabeth. Anyone know their enneagram types?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Expat typed Washington and Elizabeth II as ESI's if I remember correctly
    EII INFj

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I think Expat typed Washington and Elizabeth II as ESI's if I remember correctly
    Really? What was his reasoning?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Really? What was his reasoning?
    They were on the wiki before it got hacked, sadly they're not there anymore for me to give you a link
    EII INFj