View Poll Results: How attractive do you think you are?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll

3 8.82%

0 0%

1 2.94%

0 0%

6 17.65%

5 14.71%

5 14.71%

5 14.71%

3 8.82%

5 14.71%
  • Would someone please lock Jimbean in an insane asylum!

1 2.94%

Thread: To the men here: How attractive do you think you are?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default To the men here: How attractive do you think you are?

Using this to give you some idea:

Us Versus Them The Woman’s Real Scale of 1-10

or if someone can come up with better criteria, what are you from a scale of 1-10?

This is a serious thread by the way, thanks to some of those on this thread:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...omen-here.html
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FUCK YOU Jimbean!

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    FUCK YOU Jimbean!
    no I don't do that, but I suppose you can say that since it was a pole option in the Women's rating scale thread.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5-6-7, 7 on a good day, but on average 5.6-5.7.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

what lol
    not answerin dis

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went with 6 cause it was the first one that didn't involve money. Which I'm never going to have at any point in my life ever.
    Easy Day

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'd much rather be socially popular than wealthy. Too many wealthy people are just....shut-ins. In the bad way, I mean there's nothing wrong with being a homebody but it's like all they've done is put themselves in this glass doll.

And besides there's nothing like befriending a tough detroit dude who would shank anybody who tries to fuck with you. <3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Anyways, I don't really like being judged and looking at myself like a narcissist, but I'm just doing this to be a good sport and go along with JimBeam's little game.
    You don't have to defend yourself, honey. Just let the nerdly loser introverted fagness roll through your veins. Let it eat at its core. You don't have to defend or prove anything to anybody. Just show the world the beauty of who you are, with no pretty bows!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 obviously.

Come on guys don't be humble here. Low self esteem is not attractive. get out of 5 6 7 and go to 8 9 10

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7.5 perhaps

ahaha I can't believe bill gates could be a 9 anyway
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I just read the actual list criteria for this.

That has to be written by a bunch of standard-issue guys. That ain't the women's scale of things. There's more to a woman's appeal than various dick measuring contests. Looks a lot like guys getting caught up in hype and not really knowing what a woman wants. Probably don't care to find out.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    You don't have to defend yourself, honey. Just let the nerdly loser introverted fagness roll through your veins. Let it eat at its core. You don't have to defend or prove anything to anybody. Just show the world the beauty of who you are, with no pretty bows!
    oh god no....

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ALL RIGHT MODS, PLEASE CLOSE BOTH OF THESE THREADS!!!!
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO BETTER YET, DELETE THEM!!!!
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this thread is too much.

fgd is slightly above 7 imvho

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10, because I have the personality of someone I'd love to hang around with 24 hours a day.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    ILI-NI / LII-?
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take all these strings
    They call my veins
    Wrap them around
    Every fucking thing

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

insofar as shallow meaningless generalizations go i'm a 6 on this list, but i don't really think this criteria applies to me anyhow.

edit: also what a horrible website holy shit

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The victory over vanity is not modesty or humility, but rather its excess. (Jose Saramago)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    The victory over vanity is not modesty or humility, but rather its excess. (Jose Saramago)
    Victory over vanity, is vanity itself?

Jose Saramagos books are brutal reads, man. I like a few of them. But jesus.chapter long paragraphs without punctuation in semi philosophical form throughout.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    ILI-NI / LII-?
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like to 'hope' - my discouraging traits at times to this criteria here for this poll, are viewed as a plus to certain people.
    Take all these strings
    They call my veins
    Wrap them around
    Every fucking thing

do u consider, u cannot,....

honey, u r a DAWLLLLL

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How attractive do I think I am? Tough question to answer realistically. I mean, either you like yourself or you commit suicide, right? Since we're programmed to not commit suicide, we can be pretty good at fooling ourselves.
    On paper, I look pretty good. In person, not bad, but not great, either. Most women find me eminently resistible, a few are interested, and some get nervous around me. Could be they pick up the insanity vibes. I look good in a good suit, but don't get noticed in the grocery store. I look a bit like the seven guy in the link by the Eiffel Tower, but I also resemble the villain in Skyfall. By the scale in the link, just as a person, I wouldn't go on "The Bachelor", and that makes me a six. But how attractive do I think I am, on a scale from zero to ten? Looks and money are really not how I measure myself, because both of those are pretty much due to luck. They come and go with accidents and on-purposes, with whom you know and with who helps you. I measure myself on charisma, assertiveness, and whether I'm reaching my goals, so on that scale, maybe a seven, seven point five.
    Of course, it is good to remember that almost all men think they are above-average drivers, and I'm also not committing suicide any time soon.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)