Thread: Customized intertype relationship chart for all types

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Customized intertype relationship chart for all types

I would be interested in a customized intertype relationship chart for all types, and think other people would find it quite useful.

For example, what are comparative relations like for an ILI, or what are conflict relations like for an LII, etc., etc. This would result in 256 descriptions.

If you think that you can come up with with a good, generic description, based on your experiences and observations, of what relations between your specified type and another given type are like, post it here. Presumably, it should be related to the more generic intertype relationship description, but more personalized to the way your given type would experience it.

On the other hand, if you know of a place where this information already exists, feel free to post. it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can help you directly, but I give you a short coaching to mathematics: 128 descriptions are enough, because each one can describe both persons of a relationship.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gronau
    I can help you directly, but I give you a short coaching to mathematics: 128 descriptions are enough, because each one can describe both persons of a relationship.
    bwahaha
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gronau
    Well, it's 136 if you want to be picky. (because of identical relations)
    NiTe | Socionix

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking 256 because each side of the relationship probably sees it differently.

To cut it down to size, yes, you could talk about the relationship in an omniscient sense, and that would probably cover most of the bases, so you'd get to 136 (128 + the 8 identical relations not covered), or 120 if you wanted to exclude the identical relations, but those can be interesting as well.

Gee, I didn't mean this to be a math problem.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Customized intertype relationship chart for all types

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    On the other hand, if you know of a place where this information already exists, feel free to post. it.
    I don't think it exists yet. The ENTj descriptions in the Gamma forum and Gilligan's descriptions in Alpha are all I've seen so far. It would be awfully nice to have descriptions and advice for specific relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    If you think that you can come up with with a good, generic description, based on your experiences and observations, of what relations between your specified type and another given type are like, post it here. Presumably, it should be related to the more generic intertype relationship description, but more personalized to the way your given type would experience it.
    I hope I'll be able to contribute at some point. Right now I worry that I don't know enough people of each type to distinguish between type-related behavior and personal characteristics. (Writing also takes me a long time because I agonize over every word.) If other people feel the same way, a solution might be for each person to put down a few bullet points or notes about their experiences with different types. Then others can verify or dispute the information, and it won't be necessary for any one person to try to find the time to do it all at once.
    NiTe | Socionix