Thread: ENFJ Quadrant Role

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFJ Quadrant Role

I feel sometimes as an ENFJ that is is my job to flood others with a sense of absolute benevolance and total care and specialized concern for them in order to help facilitate healing and growth, but also to be a role model to stabilize ISTJs, inspire ESTPs, and enliven INFPs. I think that we help ESTPs realize that their choices matter, we fill in moral spaces in the gaps ISTJs hedonistic tendencies create (or their hardcore stuffiness / OCD), and we help INFPs see the pleasure in interacting with others and making a difference.

Anyway just some perspective on our quadrant roles - looking forward to hearing any feedback from ENFJs.

Lefty
    ENFJ
    4w5

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are in a good mood today, aren't you? I like the literature quotes you tend to post, though.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's not your job 'as an EIE', but it can be something you like to do as a person. Go for it.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it generally is EIE's role to facilitate and assist spiritual growth in others.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leftylib View Post
    I feel sometimes as an ENFJ that is is my job to flood others with a sense of absolute benevolance and total care and specialized concern for them in order to help facilitate healing and growth, but also to be a role model to stabilize ISTJs, inspire ESTPs, and enliven INFPs. I think that we help ESTPs realize that their choices matter, we fill in moral spaces in the gaps ISTJs hedonistic tendencies create (or their hardcore stuffiness / OCD), and we help INFPs see the pleasure in interacting with others and making a difference.

Anyway just some perspective on our quadrant roles - looking forward to hearing any feedback from ENFJs.

Lefty
    ENFJ
    4w5
    "Your job: Absolutes, totality, specialization, to flood, concern, to facilitate healing and growth, stabilizing, inspiring, enlivening, and making a difference.
    "

Seems like a BIG job.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you assholes wonder why we're so fuckin cranky.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    And you assholes wonder why we're so fuckin cranky.
    It's true tho. You all are so mother fucking cranky.
    Easy Day

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's fucking true. And we never show it unless you actually care about us. What a life...

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's fucking true. And we never show it unless you actually care about us. What a life...
    *Chuckles*
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol, i think some Russian article called EIE the "furious teacher"

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, so true...

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I guess I don't mind if you enliven me 'naturally.' Just don't think there's something wrong with me that you have to fix. I hate that. and just to piss you off, I'd probably act like you don't like even worse- because I know how much it upsets you. =p

I'd much rather be genuinely related to then 'uplifted.' Who are you to uplift me? You ain't no angel, bitch!

is it normal to clash with your mirror (EIE) and to kind of dislike their robotic overly faux-confident duals?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
    is it normal to clash with your mirror (EIE) and to kind of dislike their robotic overly faux-confident duals?
    No. Everyone hates us. We're arrogant, manipulative, controlling know-it-alls for the most part.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    You are in a good mood today, aren't you? I like the literature quotes you tend to post, though.
    Thanks!

I think it generally is EIE's role to facilitate and assist spiritual growth in others.
    I think we do, but it's strange that ENFPs are called the religious type - I guess they're proselytizing while we're doing something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    "Your job: Absolutes, totality, specialization, to flood, concern, to facilitate healing and growth, stabilizing, inspiring, enlivening, and making a difference.
    "

Seems like a BIG job.
    I think part of being an Intuitive (thinker or feeler) involves kind of a 'bigger' social or scientific role - which is why Nts are likened to being Prometheus by David Keirsey..tied to the rock which represents their abilities, because we can take on more we feel a heavier obligation to serve people (not to say Sps and Sjs don't contribute its just way more concrete generally).

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I guess I don't mind if you enliven me 'naturally.' Just don't think there's something wrong with me that you have to fix. I hate that. and just to piss you off, I'd probably act like you don't like even worse- because I know how much it upsets you. =p

I'd much rather be genuinely related to then 'uplifted.' Who are you to uplift me? You ain't no angel, bitch!
    I think that's bratty to act worse when someone is trying to get their intuitive hooks in ya. As for angels I think angels like every other biblical fiction are human beings. It's just a metaphor for human qualities. And the more I think about having children the more I realize we're god, too. Too bad so many of us make, gestate, birth and nurture children without acknowledging the awesome spiritual power of that.

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
    I try intermingle with INFPs and ESTPs, because I know full well that we're really designed to mix and influence each other for balance and greater understanding. I think it's cool that INFPs can be so comforting or interesting and also when they remain grounded in their own livesw\ at the same time (instead of always going into co-dependancy). But I'm also turned off by the limits of their empathy that can lead to actually really cold behavior sometimes. I suppose it comes from dualizing with hardcore addicts and things like that where you have to be self absorbed otherwise you'd become an addict too or have your heart snapped in half by your duals that we ENFJs work on for you while you're too busy stroking your own ego.

No. Everyone hates us. We're arrogant, manipulative, controlling know-it-alls for the most part.
    We're social architects and strategists. Don't define yourself by other people's perceptions of you - define yourself by your role models who are some of the most kick ass activists and leaders of all time (and ENFJs have also been tending to growing young humans throughout the ages!!). You know what else is ENTPs really appreciate us. We're big players in the chess game of life. The alpha of all alphas loves the hell out of us. ENFJs and their ideals have the power to change society. I'm proud as hell and nobody .... nobody is going to break me.