0 Thread(s)

Default A behavioral study

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    For those interested...

In general, in what ways would you say you act your type or act as one would think your type would act? Of course, refer to Model A as much as you feel is necessary.

In what ways, in general, would you say you feel you don't act as one would think your type should act? The above part about Model A applies whether to use it to justify such behavior as being unusual or justifying said behavior via other interpretations of the IMs.

I dunno, I thought for the hell of it. It lets you talk about yourselves, at least.
    I don't concentrate so much on my actions, more on my motivations. I find that I perceive my relative strengths and weaknesses to correspond with IEE's.

The description of what Ne is, I feel is something that is the major driving factor in what motivates me to do things, I don't really pay much attention as to how this specifically manifets itself in the real world.

All I really have the impression of is the way that people respnd to me and other people.

I recofnise those of the same type, by their similar rhythms and drives and what they feel comfortable with.
    Of course I know that there should almost always be consistent general patterns of behaviour between people of the same type.
    This is just not my priority.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's ludicrous to say that because I have Fi as a leading functions, that I'm supposed to not write and look Extroverted in my writing; it's obvious in person, because I'm rather reserved, shy and quiet, but not when I have the opportunity to write. Many think that I'm supposed to not say and do actively because I have an introverted function, but that just means that whatever I'm saying and doing is going on deep within my subjective mind/self and not pouring out at a million miles per hour as it does with E type particularly, when they speak.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I don't like to talk about myself, I like hearing about myself.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFps are girly fags.

Actually the other male ENFps I've known have been quite a lot like myself: we tend to be annoyed by the same kinds of things, behave sorta similarly in social situations etc.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    I don't like to talk about myself, I like hearing about myself.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything Charlie Sheen says doesn't contradict the truth. It very subtly and ingeniously adds to it.