Thread: Duality and Sexual Chemistry

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Duality and Sexual Chemistry

do you have sexual chemistry with your duals?

is it immediate or gradual?

what sparks it?

does anyone here have trouble being attracted sexually to their duals?

why? etc
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From experience, I have strong sexual chemistry with EIE women that is felt within seconds of first talking to them. This occurs with no other type, but the closest would be IEI followed by other LSIs.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have yet to be physically attracted to a dual.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Immediate sexual chemistry... or perhaps I should say compatibility. Not with all of them, but a heck of a lot.

I met a nice LSE on a plane last week. We did Sudoku together and he kept finding ways to touch me that didn't give me the creeps. A silly example, true, but that sort of immediate compatibility just doesn't happen with other types.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    If I find them attractive, then yes. SLE's have always been the sexiest type. If they look like Mike Tyson, then helltothemotherfucking no.
    LSIs are sexier.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Duality isn't instant attraction; it's not a hormone bath of infatuation, it comes slowly and quietly, but it's long lasting, solid and comfortable for both parties. It's not uncommon that duals are either not very attracted to one another or that they don't find each other the most comfortable to be around at first, or that they are intimidated by one another, or that they don't display favorable mannerisms. Most of the time, it has absence or understated sexual chemistry. It's just the rough surface to a really great inside part, but most people don't see the inside, over looking it for another relational type that looks much more tempting, but these relations are disguised, to say the least.

INFj's as a rule, are very shy, reserved and don't often flirt and give their duals that smile and tease to initiate a chase. We don't tease people either and not every dual understands socionics well enough to understand this nature of ours.

Our duals often fall for the provocative and sexual, fun, flirty, smiling, humorous, SEE and SEI or even their conflictor type, IEI and IEE; well, let's say, everyone except for us.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-10-2010 at 08:39 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Duality isn't instant attraction; it's not a hormone bath of infatuation, it comes slowly and quietly, but it's long lasting, solid and comfortable for both parties. It's not uncommon that duals are either not very attracted to one another or that they don't find each other the most comfortable to be around at first, or that they are intimidated by one another, or that they don't display favorable mannerisms. Most of the time, it has absence or understated sexual chemistry. It's just the rough surface to a really great inside part, but most people don't see the inside, over looking it for another relational type that looks much more tempting, but these relations are disguised, to say the least.

INFj's as a rule, are very shy, reserved and don't often flirt and give their duals that smile and tease to initiate a chase. We don't tease people either and not every dual understands socionics well enough to understand this nature of ours.

Our duals often fall for the provocative and sexual, fun, flirty, smiling, humorous, SEE and SEI or even their conflictor type, IEI and IEE; well, let's say, everyone except for us.
    Personal experience? Maybe you are doing something wrong? Maybe you are an exception but not a rule?
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I broke up with my dual because of a lack of sexual chemistry. I don't think duality necessitates sexual chemistry in the same way that chemistry doesn't necessitate duality. While I'll admit to being quite drawn to my duals, I wouldn't say that there's an immediate chemistry.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't the sensor supposed to take the initiative and initiate cuddling. When I touch and cuddle with my dual she reacts in a very positive way. Her reaction makes me want cuddle with her even more etc. etc. And the chemistry wheel is rolling. She encourages me to be sensual. She is actually not that sensual herself, but very receptive to it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Personal experience? Maybe you are doing something wrong? Maybe you are an exception but not a rule?
    That's the way things are unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    Isn't the sensor supposed to take the initiative and initiate cuddling. When I touch and cuddle with my dual she reacts in a very positive way. Her reaction makes me want cuddle with her even more etc. etc. And the chemistry wheel is rolling. She encourages me to be sensual. She is actually not that sensual herself, but very receptive to it.

Yes; that's why we like sensory types.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    I broke up with my dual because of a lack of sexual chemistry. I don't think duality necessitates sexual chemistry in the same way that chemistry doesn't necessitate duality. While I'll admit to being quite drawn to my duals, I wouldn't say that there's an immediate chemistry.
    Have you heard of pheromones?
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Have you heard of pheromones?
    Sexual Pheromones: Myth or Reality? | LiveScience

Reagardless, I didn't deny the existence of sexual chemistry. I said that I don't think that sexual chemistry is necessarily tied to duality. You can have sexual chemistry with someone who isn't your dual and you can not have chemistry with people who are your dual. These are both quite plausible scenarios, imo.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's why you have your semi-duals.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-male

I don't think it's so much in the sense of attraction, Vero, more that your Dual's physicality just lines up really, really fantastically with yours. This has been my experience.

I mean, you're with your semi-Dual, yes? Would you say that's roughly the case?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think subtype and enneagram come into play too.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Not true. I know of two LSEs who are with EIIs and one who is with an SEE. I am not interested in an outgoing -valuer. I am attracted to need.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wowza is it strong. Just seeing them move around or observing them interact with people and fidget or talking to them/working on a project with them. I just instinctively know about them and how their bodies relate to the world. I love it.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

- do you have sexual chemistry with your duals?
    sometimes

- is it immediate or gradual?
    gradual, I find it difficult to be attracted to anyone immediately dual or no dual

- what sparks it?
    if i had to narrow it down, their use of their creative function

- does anyone here have trouble being attracted sexually to their duals? why?
    typically because they aren't transmitting their creative function, for some reasons mirages have less problem getting it across, probably because we end up talking so much with mirage relations while with duals I find it more difficult to have continuous conversation

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    gradual, I find it difficult to be attracted to anyone immediately dual or no dual
    I'm the same way.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

causing boners and causing limps? Well, maybe. I don't know, but I have a hard time seeing somebody getting wet over ...

+ : "Missionary is more efficient and productive towards our goal of orgasm."
    + : "Great! Now come closer, and fuck me!"

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI's aren't sexier they just act like they are. And you can tell they're actually uptight and not a sensual person, just physically confident. To me the IJ always =borefest. I mean that dudes doing an Old spice commericial...yawn.

If you don't think the hormone bath is real...maybe you can't smell or something...wtf. It can be totally overpowering. Make you act retarted etc.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    - do you have sexual chemistry with your duals?
    sometimes
    - is it immediate or gradual?
    Really? That's hard for me to indentify with. It's such an immediate thing for me. I know within seconds whether i'm sexually attracted to them or not. If they don't spark the attraction in those seconds, it's hardly ever sparked no matter how long i'm near them.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    That's because IXFj's would never be explicit about how they really feel about .

So implicit, it's basically explicit, at least to Te egos. But both want it in different yet similar ways.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    LSI's aren't sexier they just act like they are. And you can tell they're actually uptight and not a sensual person, just physically confident. To me the IJ always =borefest. I mean that dudes doing an Old spice commericial...yawn.
    loool

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    From experience, I have strong sexual chemistry with EIE women that is felt within seconds of first talking to them. This occurs with no other type, but the closest would be IEI followed by other LSIs.
    yup.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Really? That's hard for me to indentify with. It's such an immediate thing for me. I know within seconds whether i'm sexually attracted to them or not. If they don't spark the attraction in those seconds, it's hardly ever sparked no matter how long i'm near them.
    yeah it's because people seem almost as if transparent to me :/ ... I got very weak sensory function so just seeing somebody's face and body doesn't generate any reaction in my mind thus physical attraction isn't easy to spark ... it is just such low priority for me ... I can kind of aesthetically appreciate people but my sex drive isn't connected to this at all

ethical sub IEI I have read value physical looks more

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

noa

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel sexual chemistry with everybody.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE H View Post
    One dual was overly demanding and had a stump dick. The other dual had an intimidatingly big dick and it was nerve-racking. The chemistry was a bit awkward with both.
    They're either too big or too small. They're either too young or too old; that's all:

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In some ways I think duals/ duality is the least romantic/sexy ITR. Like a more sexy version of quasi-identical. However, duals probably create a lot of nice memories to reminisce about, which is pretty romantic.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 06-09-2022 at 12:46 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    do you have sexual chemistry with your duals?
    yes!

is it immediate or gradual?
    immediate

what sparks it?
    the duality, I suppose

trouble being attracted sexually to their duals?
    if they are not so physically attractive, then interaction turns them attractive gradually in 99.8% of the cases.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have never had a stronger sexual chemistry with anyone than I do with my LIE...our sexual chemistry is kind of insane. There's no questioning our compatibility there. The flirtatious chemistry was instant, but the sexual tension and chemistry was gradual. He first stood out to me because he wasn't a follower, he thought for himself and wasn't a sheeple...but the chemistry was like a magnet pulling me toward him. I often felt like teasing him. I used to call him my little puppy in the beginning, trying to provoke him to play with me back.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 06-10-2022 at 08:43 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE H View Post
    The chemistry was a bit awkward with both.
    not sexual chemistry but this is my general experience with LSIs
    realized now that
    One dual was overly demanding
    it may be that they are too controlling. it was even on the writing on EIE LSI dual relationship that LSI needs to be a bit more open minded but also EIE needs to suck up to them more. ppl have said it before but beta dual relations seem abusive, and as i know no beta wants to have any of that in their life anymore.
    mb rational duals struggle to adjust to each other more at least innitially
    and maybe if ur Ni-H u would struggle to communicate more
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1